The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any good tarma to recommend.

Last edited by uglydoll00; 09-01-2019 at 01:20 AM.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Thanks for the info. Saw from the huat huat huat site that she seems to be here for a while, at least since Nov. The reviews there mentioned she a bit meaty especially at the hips. Looks wise how? 7/10 is mainly for the figure right?

From her listed services seem to suggest playability low so I decided to visit ge ge instead.
Yes 7/10 for figure. Looks wise i would give 7.5/10.

Despite good massage, her v low playability really puts people off.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
I have no luck with phone numbers. Jessie responded and I went for a session. But Sm Coco, yi yi and others just don’t respond except I get the spam from Huat Huat Huat sometimes. Tried to message from two different numbers and no luck. XH, BaoEr and Adele all worked out ok I guess because got their wechat. YLYL MLs!
Oh I'm surprised abt YY. When I contacted her in her first stint, she actually called me and said, how come I don't have your number? Which made me laugh, but she still took me. Maybe now she is more popular.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Mongolia got? Who? Where?
She is listed as qi qi ge under SLG. No rtm despite having a promising first visit (minus the lousy location) when she first converted to ML. Maybe reduced price and menu items so subsequent visits became more boring than the previous. Still friendly etc. If now first time visit may still feel okay and not feel shortchanged.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone give me the link to the huat huat huat website? Can't seem to find....
Thanks!
Old 08-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
The xiao xiao u quoted is the cutey syt with nice boobs and offer bbbj+Cim ? If is her, definitely 1 of my top fav.
Think kembangan only her last year, or if "strawberry" is familiar to you it's her. CIM i think was not listed but given.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Yes 7/10 for figure. Looks wise i would give 7.5/10.

Despite good massage, her v low playability really puts people off.
Thanks again. Will move on.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
RTM Ning Xia
https://sglonelyguys.info/ning-xia-massage/
kinda busy after new year so only have time for rtm ML

greeted by her , showered and straight to bed and off her clothes totally
massage was okay and as usual she made me very comfortable just like old friend/lover with intermittant teasing. the topic somehow led to something like she said she is a goat and then imitating a ramming motion, I told her ram my didi best lol (trash talk always let me like I am at a gf 's house lol)
sensual wise , enough said those boobs were delicious and every time the feeling of them grinding against my body made me rock hard. roaming signal strong
eg she knows certain part of her body will get me off and guided me there
bbbj was intense , balls and shaft were not spared and eventually a happy ending came too swiftly

overall standard did not drop , not like certain ML sometimes will eventually take you for granted
rtm again Yes
Lol
To think I was just about to post my belated MR after my RTM
Old 08-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

For those receiving spam msg, you can block it if you're using an Android phone
Go to details and select block & report spam.
This is to maintain your privacy.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

never ask her but her pattern she might come back

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
So fast? She not coming back?
Old 08-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

They don't learn one. Spam phone numbers with SMS will result in them getting raided more. Cannot run. Very easy to catch.

You want privacy then use a separate number. Once your number in the database, it's forever there.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Recently paid a visit to the much heralded Summer and I had an epiphany why there's so little MRs out there in the market about her. You sneaky bros all want to keep her to yourself. Let me contribute my two cents about the experience.

As aforementioned by the few MRs floating out there, Summer has a systematic approach to directing bros to her place. I supposed this is her way of being overly cautious. So if you do plan on visiting her, make sure to allocate ample time for the multiple redirections so that you can enjoy your full hour worth of her goodness.

First impression of her was she's out of the world. The photos on the websites don't do any justice to her. And if you're willing to pay for a session with Baby or Ai La; the supposedly prima donnas of the current batch of MLs, then Summer is worth every penny she's priced at. She's the real deal and epitomises the Chinese saying, "天使面孔,魔鬼身材" to its finest!!!

Thanks Summer for making my experience a mind "blowing" one!!!
Better be careful. The website just replaced a CMI girl with same name.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
I think it depends on what you are looking for.

For myself if compare to yu-er in this case, even if both $110 I will choose yu-er over her. But then that maybe because I visited yu-er many times and bonded whereas first visit to ge ge. So it is up to individual to think whether wanna spend $110/$120 to build up a new bond or just play safe to continue to someone familiar.
Fair enough, but I was wondering if there's anything that stands out about her, be it her personality, looks, service, etc, which warrants her pricing herself at $120 from the onset.

I guess I'll wait for more MRs on her before pulling the trigger.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Who is coming back?
YE.

10char

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Lol
To think I was just about to post my belated MR after my RTM
you can write better lah bro. lately you have not been active.
looking forward to your return
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1