The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman128 View Post
haha.lol.. there was another time i asked the cabbie to bring me to california club along st kilda rd lah, he kept on asking alot bullshit, like how are those ang mohs lah, are they sexy ah, will police come check this and that lah... he was indian student.. lol...

Student driving cab? Got report him to the immigration (coz student can only do 2hrs week...Unless he's a citizen or PR lah)...Heehee!

You didn't ask him to do a search on sammyboy
Old 31-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

erm bro... is 20 hours a week think thats a typo..
Old 31-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
Heaven_Sent has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrocker View Post
erm bro... is 20 hours a week think thats a typo..
LOL...Must be a typo lah...Bro PR lived in Aust for over 15yrs...He's an old bird there. Ha!
Old 31-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol... 15 years.. thats very very long... pei fu pei fu!!
Old 01-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Basket! Anyhow talk behind my back No AUSSIE KING mate...Just a regular guy doing he regular stuff Glad that all bros here share share their experiences Good Men!!!

NB: Oops! Yes...It's a typo error...20hrs not 2hrs...Pai say pai say!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
superman128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a quick fr to all bro, xdd feeling very naughty yesterday, so thinking would be a good chance to free my bird since no sex for long time liao..lol..anyway, went to 7 park street (cherry blossom) ard 1am and chinese OKT. ok lah, quite friendly,the first two gals (1 sushi + 1 kimchi) didnt capture my attention (since not chiobu type) but came the 3rd which one quickly drew my soul into her. altogether got 5 wl working last night, but i booked for the 3rd gal whose name Gini. super chiobu and give u a very gf feeling. paid for 45mins straight away she hold my hand bring me into the room. Gini is a hot kimchi babe, kinda short, petite i would say, with i believe to be a C cup, firm natural boobs, slim waist, clean shaven, and slightly tanned skin. We showered together, in the cubicle already started licking her nipples and fondling her big boobs. wah cant wait anymore liao.
Gini asked me if i wanna go for 69, but i refused. and asked for nude body rub instead. she pressed her body hard against mine, started rubbing up and down ard xdd with her boobs, then started licking whole body from neck to toes.
A cold+hot bbbj is provided and man, she did a super good job. one of the best ive had so far. after putting on cd, she ride on top and her moan just makes everything seems so real and perfect.did missionary and finally finished with a doggie as i couldnot hold it anymore liao lah.

name:Gini
race :korean (strong korean accent)
face :8.5/10 (cute face with very seductive eyes and mouth)
bbbj :8/10
body rub : 7.5/10 (knows how to use nipples rub against ur face well)
moaning : 9/10

overall, left cherry blossom a happy man,gini gives a gf feeling, initiates alot of conversation too eventho not very good english.
any bro up for good kimchi, she is surely the one la.
easily spotted since got a butterfly tattoo on the arm and a love heart tattoo on the left ankle lah.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

Bro Superman128...Thanks heaps for your FR...Look like a "MUST TRY" Kim Chi again...Good man!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Bro Superman128...Thanks heaps for your FR...Look like a "MUST TRY" Kim Chi again...Good man!!!
Yea baby! Miss out on Cheery Blossom the last trip...I guess will only go again later during the year...Now loo forward to my next trip to Bkk/SZ/CP in April and TPE/SZ/CP in June...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 02-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Yea baby! Miss out on Cheery Blossom the last trip...I guess will only go again later during the year...Now loo forward to my next trip to Bkk/SZ/CP in April and TPE/SZ/CP in June...
I can see that your diary is almost used up Need to borrow mine, my friend?
Old 02-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can see that your diary is almost used up Need to borrow mine, my friend?
No la..would prefer my diary content to include u as well...look forward to some cheonging session with u in the near future...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 02-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
No la..would prefer my diary content to include u as well...look forward to some cheonging session with u in the near future...

That would be FANTASTIC my friend...I'll ask Bro Junksss to come too...He's another party animal...He'll have heaps of very exciting and interesting things to share, don't ya, Brother Junkie. Ha!
Old 02-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha..bro, this is called sharing is caring ma..right or not ? anyway.dont forget us if u have any new 'stocks' lah.. any brother here tried manhattan terrace before ? ang mohs there good ?
Old 06-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dinh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does any asian brothel offer greek service? Tope or MC any in south melb?
Old 07-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinh View Post
Does any asian brothel offer greek service? Tope or MC any in south melb?
greek service?? never see or heard before in any of those asian brothel..maybe try those ang mohs brothel, might get your luck there dinh bro.. dont forget to let us know if u get hold on any greek babes... lol...
Old 08-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
WOW greek.... correct me if im wrong, but im quite sure the girls at Tope and MC do not do greek. However, it would be worthwhile checking the girls at ang moh brothels such as gotham city and boardroom. These girls do charge for extras (might not be greek service). I once tried Emma(PRC) and Yuki (Japan) at Gotham city and was charged an extra A$50 for french and DATY. But am sure both of them does not offer greek.

cheers

As far as I know, none of the Asians @ Tope does greek too. Personally, I reckon that more probably the Ang Mohs are more open to it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1