The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Sorry for the side track. Finally being able to try XW at her new working place thanks to bro bb. Not an SYT but pleasant looking with great body. My eyes nearly popped out when I saw her in her low cut dress before she changed into her working T and pants. Her massage is certainly not the piano type and at least i have the chance to explore her two c melons, nice
Old 01-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
joekang is Cool - loads of Potential

bumped into mary..she looks damn.lao.chio...asked.if shes working elsewhere, she said.no..
Old 01-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Been visiting both outlets. Had Stella and 2 other ladies at Eng Hoon and a May and a Lan at Club Street. Stella is the shortest Shen Yang girl I've met but her massage is hard and good. May is a big size lady at Club Street. When she leans on you with her elbow, you can really feel her body weight (i think got 60kg).

I prefer Eng Hoon to Club Street. Cheaper parking, better front-desk service and better rooms. Club Street has this receptionist that has the I owe you money attitude. Damn rude and I've been there thrice. Damn put-off but bobian.. Club street is easier to make appointments on weekends. The 2 receptionists at Eng Hoon are so much friendlier. Level 3 on Club Street is an oven, aircon is almost non-existent. Eng Hoon is really much more comfortable.

I know this place does clean massage. If any bro has any special lobang on this place (like any girl got special skills), please let me know ah. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of

Club Street has a new recep, saw her on Weekends afternoon, younger and more polite than the skinny one.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Just had a lady who did a bit more than the usual massage.
PM me for the name if you are interested.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
I think the one you referring to is Wei Wei and not Xiao Wei. Xiao Wei now somehwere else, I can confirm.

I've searched this thread (searched "wei") which was started in 2007, but curiously no one mentioned Xiao Wei before, the only "Wei" is the "Wei Wei" who is still around.

Does Xiao Wei has an English name? Is she the big boobs Cindy that has left few years ago?
Old 02-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
Does Xiao Wei has an English name? Is she the big boobs Cindy that has left few years ago?
Just visit her at her new workplace, i am sure she will tell you. I tot i gave you her ctc quite a while ago.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922
I've searched this thread (searched "wei") which was started in 2007, but curiously no one mentioned Xiao Wei before, the only "Wei" is the "Wei Wei" who is still around.

Quote:
Just visit her at her new workplace, i am sure she will tell you. I tot i gave you her ctc quite a while ago.
go go go... cheong cheong cheong!!! lolx...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks BB, but she smokes and I don't like gals who smoke. Can smell it from their breath.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Thanks BB, but she smokes and I don't like gals who smoke. Can smell it from their breath.
oh, but din notice that during my two sessions with her. Perhaps I took her earliest slot at 11plus before her smoke break. But i have to say that her body is one of the best despite her age at mid 30s. Also the lau swee and sweet type. I understand somebody has RTM at least 3 times liao, you know who you are Go cheong go.l
Old 02-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
oh, but din notice that during my two sessions with her. Perhaps I took her earliest slot at 11plus before her smoke break. But i have to say that her body is one of the best despite her age at mid 30s. Also the lau swee and sweet type. I understand somebody has RTM at least 3 times liao, you know who you are Go cheong go.l
oh, so I guess she's not Cindy then, don't think Cindy smoke.

I know the place, you have told me, thanks. Just want to visit her if she's confirm to be Cindy of Oriental.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
I know the place, you have told me, thanks. Just want to visit her if she's confirm to be Cindy of Oriental.
But i can confirm that XW has a pair of very nice boobs..big, real and soft
Old 03-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4 time liao la... kns!!! lolx... u hor... next target apple till now no chance to try...

sorry back to oriental... any update?? new gals w good service?? pm me in exchange for 11 pts!! kumsia

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 14-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
oh, so I guess she's not Cindy then, don't think Cindy smoke.

Cindy of Oriental had quit this line, quite a pity she dont massage anymore.
Old 15-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wolfwolf is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, any bros know where is Mary. Really missed her massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1