The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
lynntann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Men View Post
Yea...the chinese are such liberals..tell me abt it...have been trading with them for a good decade...there is no limits to how far they can go to achieve something. And welcome back sis..pls keep the stories and pics coming
Nothing is nearer to the truth than being in it for the last one year or more. In fact, I have become part of the food chain so to speak and learn to accept, at times enjoy, the sex that comes along with the deal.

Just like I gave my body to the first China guy as described in my previous posts before the long lapse, it is not that fantastic initially but after the first few times and being pampered, the sex becomes terrific and wild.

Its also with the first China guy that I learn the pleasure of positions in bed at the right mood and timing.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Trapmoneybenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex favors

Great stories! staying here for more updates
And I'm down for you always
Old 07-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
masterjedi03 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah sis... can I have your pics too? Hahaha
Old 07-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapmoneybenny View Post
Great stories! staying here for more updates
Looks like not much interests here so not posting in public anymore. Am posting to those who shows understanding and not contempt for a mistress.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8785 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute

That's why there are lots of xiao Lang guo in China ! China woman is getting richer by the days! Most PRC women are high sex creatures!
Old 07-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
That's why there are lots of xiao Lang guo in China ! China woman is getting richer by the days! Most PRC women are high sex creatures!
China women are liberal when it comes to sex.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynntann View Post
China women are liberal when it comes to sex.
Really so? No chance to meet any so far?
Old 08-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. I guess when one is away from home in a foreign land, peer and profession pressure plays a part. Peop do Get lonely too.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Thanks for sharing. I guess when one is away from home in a foreign land, peer and profession pressure plays a part. Peop do Get lonely too.
Agreed, the peer pressure is very high and once I joined them, it becomes normal to me after a period of time.

From the first time as a nerdy ol giving in to the guy to morhping into a 骚货 today, it takes only slightly more than a year.

I viewed myself as 身不由己 because as a strong willed person and not willing to lose out due to peer pressure, I learned to enjoy the newfound joy of sex for the right deal.

Still remember the first time unwilling but giving in to the persistent guy, being groped to the point of wanting the real thing and the final entry and subsequent wild cry of agony moaning. It seems like it just happened yesterday.

Then the sadness after the truth sinks in that I just had given in and the reality that I can never be the nerdy ol again.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed, the peer pressure is very high and once I joined them, it becomes normal to me after a period of time.

From the first time as a nerdy ol giving in to the guy to morhping into a 骚货 today, it takes only slightly more than a year.

I viewed myself as 身不由己 because as a strong willed person and not willing to lose out due to peer pressure, I learned to enjoy the newfound joy of sex for the right deal.

Still remember the first time unwilling but giving in to the persistent guy, being groped to the point of wanting the real thing and the final entry and subsequent wild cry of agony moaning. It seems like it just happened yesterday.

Then the sadness after the truth sinks in that I just had given in and the reality that I can never be the nerdy ol again.

Yup. The thoughts of others are doing it and getting handsome rewards will set in sooner or later.

That’s normal. The feel of when u have not give in, the feel of the chasing pack behind suddenly disappeared.

Got to ask yourself. Do you want to be nerdy, losing out to others. Or hop on the train and ready the next destination. Feeling may be diff. But I feel the sense of achievement overpower the sense of nerdy ness. Adjust your life and mindset, enjoy while u have the chance to enjoy. Guys are flowering you with gifts and attention. Some peop plea also dun have it, lonely souls seeking attention in downtown lonely bars

It took u 1 yr. probably would take me 1week if I’m a gal
Old 09-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Yup. The thoughts of others are doing it and getting handsome rewards will set in sooner or later.

That’s normal. The feel of when u have not give in, the feel of the chasing pack behind suddenly disappeared.

Got to ask yourself. Do you want to be nerdy, losing out to others. Or hop on the train and ready the next destination. Feeling may be diff. But I feel the sense of achievement overpower the sense of nerdy ness. Adjust your life and mindset, enjoy while u have the chance to enjoy. Guys are flowering you with gifts and attention. Some peop plea also dun have it, lonely souls seeking attention in downtown lonely bars

It took u 1 yr. probably would take me 1week if I’m a gal
It took about a month to recover from the initial shock that it finally happened, that I am no longer the nerdy ol, that I am now no different from the material chasing china girls.
The same guy insisted to be my man though I did not give him a direct answer, my subsequent love making with him in various places took place over a few months.
The initial passion fizzles out during this time and now we only do it twice a month.
However there is no shortage of men waiting in line though have yet to decide the next man (or maybe not)
Meanwhile just enjoy the gains and the love making, life goes on after all.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
getyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It took about a month to recover from the initial shock that it finally happened, that I am no longer the nerdy ol, that I am now no different from the material chasing china girls.
The same guy insisted to be my man though I did not give him a direct answer, my subsequent love making with him in various places took place over a few months.
The initial passion fizzles out during this time and now we only do it twice a month.
However there is no shortage of men waiting in line though have yet to decide the next man (or maybe not)
Meanwhile just enjoy the gains and the love making, life goes on after all.
So enjoy sis? Hope to read more.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Needless to say, I no longer view sex as a taboo after this, in fact sex has become a norm probably as part of growing up. I do need sex as much as guys do, there is nothing to be ashamed of with girls talking about it among their own groups.
So why not enjoy it while gaining deals at the same time, one can choose whom to go to bed with which is not a bad deal after all. To clarify, I have not gone to bed with another man (yet)but this idea is growing stronger each day and it has to happen sooner or later.
So call it materialistic or cheap, it does not matter because this is the real world. Message me if anyone likes to know more how “we” can work together.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Bahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Needless to say, I no longer view sex as a taboo after this, in fact sex has become a norm probably as part of growing up. I do need sex as much as guys do, there is nothing to be ashamed of with girls talking about it among their own groups.
So why not enjoy it while gaining deals at the same time, one can choose whom to go to bed with which is not a bad deal after all. To clarify, I have not gone to bed with another man (yet)but this idea is growing stronger each day and it has to happen sooner or later.
So call it materialistic or cheap, it does not matter because this is the real world. Message me if anyone likes to know more how “we” can work together.
Nice share sis, will message you.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
UOBtrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis, pls keep going.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1