The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Arrow night cap..

Okay, Fran and I were having a cuppa coffe at Joy's place. And there I was, sitting on the sofa, cleaned and kinda exhausted from all the work back in the bathroom.. Fran was talking about taking me to some night spots before I head back to KL and while she was at it, she put her hand on my lap, gently stroking it.. Now, that made me really horny! And right before my eyes, my cock bulged again.. It was embarassing.. But she went on kneading my dick till its hard again.. "Oh man.. Trouble!", I thought out loud.. "Hey Jack, lean back..", she instructed.. So, I did just that as she peeled off my boxers, revealing my hard cock. "Mmmmpphh.. Shluuuuurpps..". she went down on me.. Fran sucked me till I shot my wad agian.. She swallowed my cum and licked the remainder off my almost limp stick.. "ooohh...", I moaned while she wiped off the semen off her lips with some tissue paper..

Later, she got dressed and left the apartment. But before that, she reminded me about dinner which she had set for me, Joy and her boyfriend.. "So, you have a boyfriend?", I asked. "Yeah, you'll meet him!", she responded.. I was dumbfounded. All the women that I've fucked are either married or attached. Well fuck morals. I am bad to the bone and there's no room for guilt. Screw their husbands and boyfriends for not being able to satisfy their woman properly.. That's my rules of engagement. So far so good. No emotional attachments.. I was like a fucking machine. Go in, get the job done, get out and move on.. I still live by that motto today.. The women whom I was screwing knew what they were into, so, no hang-ups..

Joy returned to Hong Kong on the second-last day I was there.. "Did Fran stopped by?", she asked. "Yeah", I replied. "She's a tough cookie huh?", she humoured. "Umm.. that too..", I said, keeping focused on her while I was thinking of ways to capitalise on getting a good fuck.. "Hey Jack, work on my neck will you? I'm really bushed..", she requested. I went on giving her a neck rub and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing the pair of tits that I have been craving like a hungry baby the whole day. It hung on her bra while I worked on unzipping her skirt.. But the time I've unhooked her bra, she was already naked on the carpet.. I laid her down and dabbed some oil. Massaged her thoroughy.. "You know what Jack, you are one fucking stud!", she muttered.. Her voice, drowned in the background music. "Jack, no matter what happens, you are my man..", she murmured again.. Yeah, it certainly felt good to hear that from a woman that is sure of herself. Who knew what she wanted and later in the year, broke away from her bond of marriage to travel the world.. After the massage, I bathed her, cleaning up the oil on her body and when I cupped her pussy, I felt her large clit bulging and it was already moist with vaginal fluid. Joy was ready and I went down on her, cleaning up the mess..

*to be continued..*
Old 11-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up last fling in Hong Kong..

Fran moaned in ecstasy as I ran my toungue all over her cunt, slobbering and licking her love juices off the lips of her moist pussy.. I knew that at this stage, she was ready to be penetrated, so, no time wasted! Her legs were parted wide, eagerly anticipating my hard cock to slide in and out as she pinched her own nipples and started to whisper : "harder Jack... Unnggghhhh... Harder! Fuck me harder.. ". My cock thrusted into her cunt, pounding her hard and as she moaned louder, I felt that I was ready to shoot my load and pulled my dick out, went down on her again as we "69-ed" each other.. "Hmmmpphh.. Jackmmphh.. Ohhhmmmppphhhh..", she moaned with my dick in her mouth as we lay side-by-side, enjoying ourselves as we worked our tougue on the most sensitive spots on our body...

Joy's clit was bulging like a pearl waiting to be plucked.. Each time I pinched it, she moaned.. I slid two fingers into her pussy and licked her clit while she sucked my cock and slid one of her digits into my asshole.. We moaned.. She sucked hard and thrusted her finger each time my asshole contrapts.. Now, that was a feel-good thing. And as we were eating each other, Joy reached out for a tub of lubricant and asked me to dab some on her asshole.. At this point, I knew what she wanted.. "Hey backdoorman, the house is open!", she teased.. I slid one finger into her tight asshole and started sliding it in and out gently.. "Aaahhh.. Come on Jack.. Put it in..", she urged.. Joy was ready because she was already high and relaxed with all the pussy eating and pounding... I grabbed my cock with my right hand, parting her ass cheeks with my left and slowly penetrated her asshole.. I can feel the warmth and tightness as she willingly relaxes her anal muscles.. And in no time, my cock went all the way in.. I took slow strokes, each pleasurable and intense..

"Ohh... Mmmmmm...", she moaned as her asshole tightened with a firm grip over my well-lubed cock.. While she was taking it in her ass, Joy worked her pussy with her hand. "Aaaaah.. Jack.. I'm going to cum.. oOhhhhh..", she cried.. I can feel her body quiver and when it came to my turn, I grabbed her ass and shot my cum inside her ass.. "ooohh!!! That was goood!", she moaned.. I lay on her side, wasted. My cock, still throbbing with cum and lubricant, went limp as it slowly subsided into its flaccid state. Joy laid on the bed and I can see her smile, a look of contention and satisfaction.. We had each other in our arms and said nothing till the next day..

My time in Hong Kong was drawing close to an end. Eearly in the next morning, I had coffee over breakfast and Joy told me that her bosses wanted her to head their company's branch in Prague at the Czech Republic. I told her that it was a good move. And apart from that, Clement, her estranged husband is asking for a divorce. Both were good news. Joy is getting a big share from her failed marriage and a job promotion. I was very happy for her. She also told me that she's spending time with a woman to explore her "feminine-side". "So, who's this girl..", I asked. "You know her.. She told me all about you and your skills with the tongue..", she responded.. "No way!", I thought out loud.. "Errr.. I don't know what you are talking about..", I fumbled, struggling to gain my composure. "Fran told me all about it. You are a bad boy and we both like that!", she gestured with a wild stare.. Well, I guess when the secret is out, all you can do is smile and gracefully make an exit. Joy was trying out with a bi-fem. Fran, on the other hand, is sick of her white boyfriend who is also seeing other women on the side. "Hey, I'm just trying out things.. I still want a guy.. And you know who that is!", she stated with a firm grip on my arm..

Okay, there I was, thinking of the flight home and Joy, trying out this lezbo thing.. But what the hell? No strings attached, I didn't give a fuck. So did she.. The stay in Hong Kong was the best in the all the holidays I've ever taken.. Later that day, we had a dinner arrangement with Fran and her man. It was set at a fancy restaurant at Causeway bay, so, I put on my evening best, accompanied by my lover to meet her new lover and boyfriend. How about that?

*to be continued.."
Old 18-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Samster

Arrow and things got hotter!

Formality isn't something big on my books. I avoid official functions at all cost. But last night in Hong Kong was special. I wanted to be with Joy as long as I can. She's being prepared for something big in her corporation. So, there I was, dressed and pressed.
We waited at the restaurant for the couple. Joy was dressed in her usual black, bare on her back, revealing a really nice outline of her neck and lower body.. It was a real turn-on already. Fran and her date came into the picture about 10 minutes after we arrived at the dining place. She introduced Steve, a freight forwarder who has been living in HK for the past 15 years. I sense that he was really possessive of his "catch" as Fran's move was closely watched.. Nevermind that, he too was showing too much affection in public. Something that chalked very low marks on my books. So, we carried out some light conversation over dinner. Joy nudged me on my shoulder, indicating that it was time to bug out and make the best out of the whole evening.. Steve was trying very hard to impress Joy with his big-wig corporate talk.. But my girl couldn't care less.. I asked for the bill and took the tab for the night's meal. It was quite allright considering that I didn't
spend much during my stay. By the end of the evening, I can see that Joy was dying to get back to her apartment.. Fran and her man thanked us for taking the tab as we boarded a cab. I can see my date's eyes, running wild as I slowly slid my hand on her thigh.. The cabbie didn't seem to care much, but we kept our composure as I worked on my girl's sensitive parts.. It didn't took us that long to get to the door of her apartment and when we got behind it, Joy and I were frenching passionately.. The night was set on fire! I slowly undressed her, unzipping her dress, revealing her sexy black bra and
panties.. Man, she was HOT! Joy slid off her undies and kept her top on while I fingered her. We kissed as she slowly unzipped my pants, relieving me of my throbbing cock.. I felt great, naked at the doorway, she stroked my manhood as I felt her cunt dripping wet, ready to be mounted. And just as we were in the heat of things, Joy's cellphone rang. "Fuck! What now! Jack, I've got to take this call..", she excused herself.. So, I dragged my buck naked self to the couch.. Trying to get comfortable while Joy entertains her
call.. She seemed to look worried and her facial expression told me that something was not quite right.. "Jack, I hope you don't mind, Fran is coming over to spend the night..", she explained.
"Huh? What?", I responded. My cock just went limp when she told me that. Joy explained that Fran had ran into an argument with Steve and that she was hurt in the process. At that point, everything kinda died down. About 20-minutes later, the doorbell rang. Fran was at the doorstep with a small baggage. Her eyes were puffy. She must have cried her lungs out. I noticed that her wrist and arm was bruised.. But I didn't want to make her domestic violence my business.. "Fucking asshole!", she exclaimed. "What? You referring to me?", I asked, with a dazed look. "No Jack, its Steve. That fucking shithead. No good pencil dick!", she cried. Joy took and led her to one of the guest rooms. I didn't want to dive into a person's love life, so, I hung out at the couch, trying to catch whatever remaining hours I could with my lover. "Hey Jack, I've sorted it out..", said Joy. We waited till everything looked clear. And got back to where we left off.. Joy milked my cock till it was rock hard again and we were back in business.. And just when I was about to slide my cock into her moist cunt, the door creaked open. I froze as Fran, who was dressed in her nighties came in.. "Oooops!", she exclaimed, in an embarassed tone.
"Sorry guys.. Errr.. Mind if I join in...". At that point, I noticed that Joy didn't mind. My cock got even harder when Fran peeled off her nighties, revealing her solid body.. She sat on the edge of the bed, lifted her left leg and started to finger herself.. I can see the smirk on Joy's face.. It was as if she knew what was about to take place..

*continued..*
Old 19-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future
Re: My score..

Wah...story getting hotter and hotter.
Old 19-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Samster

Thumbs up three's a company..

Hey, thanks to you bros who have increased my rep points.. And now - back to my story :

Fran, despite some bruises on her wrist and arms, was rather cheerful. She knew she's gonna get her puffy slit licked and sucked by the woman she lusted so much for. And my presence there had raised the temperature a bit. Her body was ripped. Not an extra gramme of fat. She made her way to the bed and the first thing she did, grab hold of my balls. Joy didn't object as she started to part Fran's legs, leaving her puffy slit gaping wide open.. I knew Joy wanted to try out something else. Explore her "feminine" side. She was calm, uninhibited. My girl didn't mind at all - the sight of another female's naked body. As a matter of fact, she was enjoying the sight as well as the senses.. Fran slid a finger into her moist cunt while Joy went down on her.. I laid back as Fran worked her tongue on my hard cock. My heart was beating rather fast because this was my first threesome with two women I really adore. "Mmmmmppphhh... Jackkk.. Mmpphhh...", she moaned.. "Ohhhh.. Frannn.. You.. Bitchhhhh....", Joy moaned.. Things went on smooth and it was Fran's turn to eat Joy's pussy as they swapped positions.. "Come here.. Its my turn now..", said Joy, while she ran her tongue down my cock's shaft. The sensation was great and as soon as both women were hot and moist, Fran decided she don't want to be left out. I peeked down and saw both girls taking my cock in their mouth, one on each side. They were echanging tongue with each other while my manhood was being licked and sucked.. "Jack, fuck me!", urged Fran. I obliged..
Fran parted her legs, revealing her gaping wide open slit hole. I couldn't help noticing the thin lips on her pussy that was swelling and red.. Slowly, I slide in my cock and started humping her.. Hard.. Harder and I was at my harderst and felt her body contrapting, shivering with a tense spasm.. "Ooooohhhh.. Ooaaaahhhhahahaaaahhh...", she cried out loud. Fran was fucked till her slit hole was dilated.. And I was just getting started as Joy prepped herself to be fucked. "Jack, you bad boy.. Come here and punish your bad girl..", she teased. Fran worked herself to another orgasm as I started humping Joy.. I couldn't help noticing her swelling clit which was sticking out.. We did it missionary style and changed to doggy position.. She loved it with her ass arched and pounded.. "Ohhh.. Ngggghhhh... Nngggnngghhhhhh... Ohhh... Jaaaackkk...", moaned my lover.. "Ahhhh... Mmmmmpphhhh...", I grunted and pulled out my cock, exploding my jism onto Joy's abdomen area.. Fran rubbed the wet cum on my girls body, licking it while she slid a finger filled with my love juice into her mouth.. "Mmm.. Nice..", she gestured with a smile.. While the girls continued by cleaning each other on the bed, I lied down, arms folded behind my head... Slowly, I fell asleep.. A very happy man...

*continued..*
Old 19-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

Outstanding
Old 19-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, i spent the whole morning to read all yr FR....

Must say this is best story lines i ever read....can sell tis script to make a classy movie man....up yr points for sure!!!
Old 19-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Samster

Arrow kinky, kinkier, kinkiest..

Hey bros - thanks for increasing my rep-points.. and I'm glad that some of you are enjoying my sexual escapes...

Fucking two fabulous women gives you this feeling that you are on top of the world. Puts you in charge and in total control. I felt that way with these two hot cheekas.. Oh, well, as I was deep in slumber, I felt something really nice.. I dreamt that I was being given blowjobs over and over again.. Then, it all felt too good to be true.. There I was, lying on the bed, spread wide. I opened my eyes and saw Joy and Fran working on my dick again.. From limp, it got hard, harder and when I was at my hardest, I can feel my heart beat faster, blood rushing back to fill in the chambers in my cock.. "Oooohhh... Easy girls, easy...", I said, wiping the booger off my eyes.. I must have slept for about five hours while the girls played with themselves.. "Get ready Jack! We've got a surprise for you..", teased Fran. Well, I felt helplessly naked and found my hands and legs bound to the corner of the bed with some velcro stuff.. "Oh man! What now?", I thought out loud.. Okay, when I was in dreamland, these two went to work, they rested and kinda "conspired" on the side.. I saw Joy's smirky looks, and this time, she was dressed in a pair of black rubber undergarments.. Fran, her partner, was wearing gauntlets, her vinyl bra has cut-out holes exposing her nipples and she was wearing a pair of rubber gaiters.. Nothing on it, only her puffy slit..
It turned out that the gurls have donned their S&M outfit. Something they have been doing without me know for some time.. Kinky shit! And I think I like it.. On the restraints, I felt helpless.. "Jack, you bad boy! You're gonna get some lessons in behaving from Mistress Fran!", she instructed. Joy took out a set of nipple clamps. She set it on me and it kinda hurt a bit.. And then, I saw this little battery-powered gadget. It has a pair of electrodes and Joy connected it to the nipple clamps.. Fran sucked my cock while Joy cranked some juice onto the nipple torturing devices.. "Ngggtttt.. Ngggttt..", was the sensation that I felt on my nipples.. My whole body jolted a bit.. "There! There! Jack you bad boy! Here's one more! Nggggttttt-nggtttt-nggtttt!", cried Joy. It was a feeling of euphoria and pain mixed with pleasure.. Then, Fran inserted a metal butt-plug into my well-lubed asshole, which she was busy at it while Joy did the zapping.. And attached this electro-sex gadget at the end of the plug.. "Oh I am so fucked!", I cried out loud. "Yeah Jack.. That's punishment for being bad..", said Fran while she frenched Joy, both of them holding an electric shock stimulator.. "Nggggtttt... ngggtttt..", was the sensation I felt on my nipples and inside me... The harder they zapped, I felt this urge to shoot my cum.. And they manipulated me.. The butt-plug simulated my prostate, each signal,
amplified by the electro controller, heightened my sexual arousal and sensation..
Gagged this time, tied and zapped! Pretty humiliating, and by the time the electrocution got to its height, I shot some cum onto my abdomen, which Fran gladly rubbed and continued to zap me till I felt like passing out..
"Okay Jack, hang in there.. We'll let you go, you are of no use now..", said Fran while Joy untied the restraints and removed a ball gag in my mouth.. I was in a mess at this stage.. Fran removed the butt-plug that was lodged in my asshole and instructed me to turn around and raise my ass.. "Oh no! Not this one..", I thought out loud.. I turned my head, and saw Fran inserting a dildo onto her strap-on harness.. "Jack! This time, you are at the receiving end.. I am gonna rape your fucking ass!", she sniggered, telling Joy to add more "Astro-Glide" onto my asshole that felt kinda sore after all that zapping.. Things couldn't have gotten much worse at this point.. I felt helpless.. Nothing much I can do but to receive my "punishment". She slid the dildo, gently and I felt my behind filling up.. Like shit was coming out.. But Fran played it cool and at no time, the 6-inch rubber dong almost made it all the way up my ass. "So, that's how homos felt..", I thought to myself, thinking that it wasn't a thing for me.. "Aaaarggghhh! That fucking hurts you sick bitch!", I cried.. "Shut the fuck up!", Fran shouted.. There I was, getting reamed by a dominating fem. Joy watched from the edge of the bed, smiling as Fran took each stroke with a slap on my ass cheek.. "Stop it!", I cried.. But that was futile.. Fran continued to pound me.. Till I freed myself.. My asshole hurts.. I think it was gaping with drops of lube coming out from it.. I walked slowly to the bathroom to clean myself.. The girls have succeeded in dominating me.. Their plan worked...

*continued..*
Old 19-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Samster

Arrow payback!

So, there I was -- totally drained. My ass hurts, nipples sore and absolutely spent. Two shots of cum in a day. Fran and Joy were simply enjoying themselves. I watched in the background as they fiddled with their new toys. Electrosex and S&M came hand in hand for these two. I knew that Fran was just too queer for being a straight gal and suspected that she had the hots for Joy. As for my lover, she was in a different plain. Educated, sophisticated and has all the money one can imagine. Was it her poor little rich girl thing that got her in such a situation? Joy told me that her seperation and pending divorce from Clement was a "liberation". "I'm single again. Never going on this marriage path. Ever!", I recalled her saying just a coupla days back. Well, Joy found something in Fran that I couldn't possibly give. But I am happy for her. While my thoughts were bouncing back and forth about losing Joy to a lezbo, I can hear her moan, as Fran reamed her ass with a strap-on. It seems that Fran is into torture. I wanted to get even.
What Fran didn't knew, was my level of fitness. I may have added a couple of pounds though the ages, but physical training has it that if you are fit, you can go on fucking all night long. So, I focused on her ass.. "Come here you frigid bitch!", I shouted. Fran froze with her strap-on still inside Joy's widely parted asshole.. "What..???", she responded with a trembling voice.
My cock was hard again, pointing towards her, waiting for payback. "Leave her and come right here!", I commanded. A restraining kit came in handy and it was easy overpowering her. After securing her on a doggy position, I put a gag on her mouth. Picked up the Astroglide lube and started dabbing some on her asshole.. "Mmmnnggghh.. Nhgggghhooggghhhgg...", she cried, muffled and garbled. "Yeah bitch!", I gnarled, holding the lube bottle and inserted two fingers into her asshole. She was squealing like a stuck pig and there's nothing she can do, gagged and bound. Oh payback is sweet! I gathered all the energy in my body, down to the molecular level and worked on sliding my semi-hard cock into her ass.. Slowly, as she groaned in pain, my dick went all the way.. I humped her.. The mixture of pain and pleasure got her body shivering, sweating and I noticed some shit and blood on my cock, but I didn't stop pounding her ass till I shot my cum inside her.. I can see some tears rolling down her cheek. After I removed the gag and restrain, Fran just laughed.. She took my cock in her mouth and licked the remainder of my jizm away.. "Okay stud! I submit.. You the man!", she winked with a sly grin. Joy came out from the shower, kissed me and patted Fran on her ass.. "Hey, you take the guest room okay.. Jack is mine!", she said, taking possession of her man.. That, marked the end of my holiday in Hong Kong. Joy said she would follow-up with a visit to KL in a couple of months's time. I felt relieved to hear that.. Kinky sex, electrocution and lezbo shit.. All new in my life.. And its going to get even hotter.. But first, I must face some unfinished business on my past score.. Yeah, if you guessed it right, someone is back in KL and she's begging to make it back in my life..

*continued...*
Old 21-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

Arrow turning over a new leaf..

Thanks to all you brothers who have increased my rep-points.. Here's the continuation of my serialised score story..

Cheryl left quite a number of voice messages, emails and SMSes on my cellphone. She 's back from Australia. On a holiday that is. I tried to ignore her. But she got the most out of me. After a month from my long break, I was back in KL, travelling to Kerteh in Terengganu and Kuantan in Pahang on my routine safety inspections. It was in KL that I met Jessie.

But before that, I had to deal with Cheryl. I learned that she had gotten weaned from drugs and booze. Something in her eyes said it all. We met for coffee in the city centre. Late nights aren't my thing, so, she had it set up at Bukit Bintang which is a hip and happening place.. She asked me to meet her at about 11.30pm. That was late in my books, but heck, I had to accommodate her, just a for a little longer. So, there she was, in a baby-tee, tights and looking slightly plump. "Hey honey!", she called out.. We chat for about three hours, keeping tabs about what was going on.. "Can I follow you back?", she asked.

At this point, I had a hesitant look on my face, but there was also an urge to follow-up on a ex-hit. So, what the fuck? I hailed a cab and took her home. Back at the apartment, I kept my cool. There was a picture of Joy on the lounge area. She spotted it rather quickly. "That your new girl?", she asked. "No, just a friend. We worked together", I responded. During the time that Cheryl was away, I never told her anything about my sex life or relationships. I've pretty much kept things to myself. "Wanna see something?", she asked. "Sure, what tricks do you have up your sleeve now?", I asked. Cheryl was not fazed at all with her new surroundings, dropped her stuff, took off her clothes. Her body is much better that what I have previously seen. Tattoos and piercings filled parts of her. I can see two nipple studs, a navel piercing.

It seems that she too had a piercing on her clit. "That's fucking amazing!", I said, pointing out the metallic objects that were dangling right before my eyes.. And my eye for detail landed on this broken-heart tattoo with my name spelled on it... "What the fuck was that for? Was it really necessary?", I growled at her. She seemed upset, covering the ink that was done while she was depressed and alchohol induced bravado had the needle and ink on places where it shouldn't go, glaringly on her right shoulder. Fuck that!

Anyway, I wasn't too keen on engaging her anymore. And I saw something on her groin which is a tell-tale sign for STD, but I didn't made it an issue. After a cup of coffee, I sent her off. At this point in time, she was out of my life.

For good. While I was shuttling between Terengganu, Pahang and KL, Joy called whenever she can. We kept in touch via email. She said she was already getting bored toying and living with Fran and that her preferences stays with a man. I wasn't sure if she was seeing anyone else, but that didn't really matter. Work was piling up for me as there were plenty of backlogs and follow-ups to pursue. I felt my social life neglected and decided to check out this liquor launch in KL when Willy, my old buddy invited me. "Hey Jack, get ready ah! There's some hot chicks lah!", he confirmed, stating that there's a launch party at a well-known club in the city centre.

So, having heard that, I decided to tag along. And that's when I met Jessie, a 32-year-old divorcee. She was the odd one out and I guess like many other women, this one tagged along like me to find some fun. Jessie stood at 5'9", slender, has short hair and quite nerdy with her black rimmed glasses. I sense that she has a touch of class judging by her starture. I hung out at the bar, watching her from a distance. She was dressed simple, holding a vodka shotglass. We exchanged glances and the first thing I noticed, was her smile. Rules of engagement : when a cheeka responses with a courteous smile, chances are good. I gestured by lifting my beer glass which she returned with a positive note. It was a good start. So I went over and introduced myself. "Hey there, this seat taken?", I asked, "No, not at all..", she replied. "Hi, I'm Jack...", I politely stated, extended my hand. "Jessie", she responded with a firm grip. "So, what is a guy like you doing here?", she asked. "Bored? Or simply dragged along?", she continued. The background music and crowd chatter was rather loud, so, I asked her to step out for a decent conversation. She agreed. "Oh, I've got a couple nights here, then - off to the rigs again..", I told her. "You an oil-man?", she asked. "Yeah, a true-blue grease monkey!", I gestured, making funny faces and a gorilla-like stance. "Hee-hee! You are really funny!", she responded.

I looked at my watch, which is already pointing past mid-nite. My intentions was not to bag her at all. Just to engage in small talk while Willy hits his score. While I was chatting up Jessie, Willy came out and whisked me away. "Brother, tonite I got a hit lah, you carry on ok? I follow-up with you tommorrow", he explained. I didn't see anything remotely as he had suggested, but nooded my head in agreement. So, we split after Willy said he had scored. I went back to where Jessie was seated and told her that I am going to call it a night. "Hey, gotta go! Nice meeting you..", I said. "Can we do lunch sometime? I work at KLCC", she said. "Well, sure, why not? Here's my cellphone number", I responded, scribbling my number on a lucky draw ticket and handed it to her. My expectations were low.

Three days later, my cellphone rang. It was not a familiar number but the voice seemed to sound like someone I've just met. "Hi, Jessie here, you free tommorrow? Can we do lunch?", she said. "Yeah, sure!", I replied. I met her at Chilli's in KLCC, we sat down and had a good glimpse at each other. Jessie didn't need make-up cos she's naturally beautiful. She told me that its not easy meeting people these days who are sincere. Well, I told her that I wasn't looking for anything serious in a relationship and she told me that she went through a really bad divorce two year ago and that she's picking up the pieces. "I want to get on with life...", she said. "Hey Jack, can I ask you something?", she continued. "Yeah, sure.. anything", I replied. "When was the last time you got laid?", she asked. "Well, sometime back..", I said, in a steady tone, trying to hide my embarassment. "I hope I'm not coming on too strong..", she said. "No.. Not at all..", I responded. I knew that at that moment, Jessie had me on her sight, wanting to confirm if I can take some of her probing questions. She has no kids, and lives alone at this really cool condo off Jalan Ampang. I sense that she comes from a wealthy family. "Jack, you are a nice guy. But I am not ready for any long-term relationship if you can understand me clearly", she said, in a firm tone. "Yeah, fine with me..So, does this mean that we can have more lunch?", I asked. "Yeah, you silly oil-man!", she giggled...

*continues..*
Old 21-04-2006, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

bart bart bart bart

The S&M stuff is too much man. My ass hurts just to read it. Well done.
Old 22-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

Arrow Easy does Jessie..

Thanks bro.. Glad you enjoyed the story..

I knew that the laws of attraction was working with each movement of Jessie's eyes. Her lips, moistened and she never took her probing eyes off me. Timing was everything. I read her moves and popped the question. "Can we do dinner?", I asked. "Then move on to some place cosy and chat..", I continued. "Mmmm...", she paused. "Yeah, that will be nice", she responded. Check-mate! That lunch date had nailed it in. See, when a woman can't pry her eyes off you, its an indication that she's interested and is waiting for your next move. Jessie's quite sophisticated in that way. So, I set up my place, threw in some effort in re-arranging the decor a bit and when the night came, we had dinner at a nice restaurant. Timing was essential. I need to get her in the mood, then swing back to the apartment and wait. The trap was set, my prey was willing. I felt like nothing will stop me from getting more intimate later in the night. She told me that she had been single for a few years, after she divorced her husband whom she said, was unfaithful which resulted in irreconsilable differences. Well, the thing that got me going was that she not hot, but attractive. Jessie has a long neck, slender body and a good personality. So, with that said, I got hooked. Dinner day came quick, we hooked up at a restaurant at bangsar. She came in that night dressed nicely. I can see her body hugging garment was well worn.

Her vibes and signals showed that anything was possible. Over a few drinks, we chatted about ourselves. Got really comfortable with each other. I sense that the timing was perfect. "Hey, wanna head off to my place?", I asked. "Yeah, the night is still young..", she responded. So, I hailed a cab, we got on and was shuttled to my love shack. She put her hand on my tigh, slowly running it down to my knee. And at that point, I was at her mercy. I can feel my cock bulging, getting hard and ready for some serious action. Patience is the key now. When the cab got us close to the apartment, my heart thumped. It felt like I was a teenager again, scoring for the first time. Down at my place, I made a cup of tea, the kinda beverage that will balance out the alcohol and food that we'v had earlier.. "So Jack, where do we go from here?", she asked. "Well, Jess..", I said, and before I could go further, we embraced, her lips locked with mine, we kissed. Slowly, I ran my hands on her body. Her skin was smooth and firm. And once again, my manhood started to peer out from hibernation. I was hard and ready. "Jack, I want you to know that I haven't had a man for a while. Go slow will you?", she pleaded. "Yeah", I said, in a short response. Everything else was so right. We were in the mood. I peeled off her dress, revealing a pair of average sized tits. C-cup I guess, she got nice nipples and I can't complain about that.. All that was left, was her panties. This, I keep for the last part.. By the time when we're passionately kissing, I was already naked. My date slid off her panties, her cunt, nicely trimmed and she's got short lips. I was amazed at how she maintained her pussy which hasn't been put to good use for a while. In the heat of things, she got really wet.. So, it wasn't that difficult to slide in my cock.. "Aaaahhh Jack, that felt so good.. You are filling me up", she moaned. I missionaried her at first, slowly making steady strokes.. Till her cunt was warm and hugging, Jessie wanted to change position. She cow-girled me, riding my cock with a rocking and swaying motion. I can see that she was truly enjoying herself. We fucked till our sexual organs were sore that night. I shot my load at least three times before crashing onto bed. Jessie spent a night and our weekends were not the same..

*continued..*
Old 25-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

bart bart bart bart

Hello? No more updates?
Old 25-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
letsdoit29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm..wonder where the threadstarter copied this lor..lol..Kuantan? and standing at 5'9? In singapore and m'sia..where got ppl use inches wor..lol..but nice story though...tks..keke
Old 25-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im a regular in KL...SG..the oil and gas petrochem industry...and this sounds really authentic...up u...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1