The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang (2006)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
If the cab driver still dun know, get him down from the car, pull down his pants and welcome to fark his ass!!! hahaha....

But the best way is still to contact us KL bros here.

Cheers.
Wah YSH, people ask for lobang, you give Bro zhu star this type of lobang.KNN......... wait everyone think you gay.kekeke........

However agree with you. Please contact the KL bros if places of interest but dun contact me hor bcos firstly me not from KL and secondly me semi-retired (until April). kekeke...............
Old 16-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Wah YSH, people ask for lobang, you give Bro zhu star this type of lobang.KNN......... wait everyone think you gay.kekeke........
Ya, mah!! With such specific description on road names, landmarks and directions, and the cab driver still can't find it...WTF???
But maybe should re-phrase. Dun fark his ass.....just kick him hard where it hurt the most!!...kekekeke.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 16-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Zhu Star,

Our TSH aka bro KLKool is not in the country now. He went "farking" to CM, already...kekeke.

Anyway, to answer your question. I would think that the place you're mentioning will be along Jalan P. Ramlee. Where there's a lot of pubs/discos along the same row in downtown KL nearby KLCC. If you're taking a cab, you can tell them Jalan P. Ramlee or Life Center (where Spa DePalace is located). Or you can name the few better known establishment there, namely Beach Club or Thai Club. If they still dun know, tell them to go along Jln Sultan Ismail, Concorde Hotel and Hard Rock Cafe will be to your left and Shangrila Hotel to your right. Reach the traffic light, turn left and voila!!

If the cab driver still dun know, get him down from the car, pull down his pants and welcome to fark his ass!!! hahaha....

But the best way is still to contact us KL bros here.

Cheers.
Thanks, anyway if the subject is going to be pubs, I think it is better for me to join the thread 'KL after dark'

cheers

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1