The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of
Re: My experience with attached dongbei girl - continued from courting an attached DB

Setting up camp here
Old 27-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Re: My experience with attached dongbei girl - continued from courting an attached DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
I gave in to temptations too easily ... I shot inside her ... What of one month later she says she have my child?? I dun even if it's her ah tiong's bf kid or mine?
Wow. good luck bro. Maybe she is letting the nature make the choice for her - If she gets prreggie, she will be with you, else she will remain with her bf .

Btw, I really pity her bf. Not getting seduced by a horny, sexually experienced and beautiful gf! He is either impotent, or a monk !

Keep us updated bro. And once again, good luck!
Old 27-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
armchairwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching my tent too
Old 27-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Fast forward to sunday... I brought her to sentosa to jalan jalan and shop at vivo.... I think singaporeans stereotype china ladies too much le... Alright i'm not so buay heuy bai that i say myself yandao ... Ok i above average with boyish looks.... As i strolled with her with our arms locked.... People gave us that look... Okay one look i got the singaporean look and her the very fair sultry china lady look....and many singapore girls look at me like a dirty old man who cannot find a sg gf.... Damn.....but i'm proud to have her by my side... Her bf wise she has made sure he got some outing with colleagues at another side of the island...

Can see she want my power and spermies more than money ... Very good... Everything she pay for herself... As we walk we heard oppa gangnam song and she told me she can dance ... Omg but really she got the korean dancers who dance with PSY looks....i told her dance next time in the bedroom for me ... She pinched my butt....

During dinner she told me she has decided that she wants to be with me and wanna move into my apartment after her breakup...she insisted on paying me rental but she wants to be with me everynight....

I think she will make a very good lover as she will feed his man all his fantasies.... I told her my likings and today she was dressed in this sleeveless silky abit transparent beige blouse with jeans hot pants... With the sunglasses on her head she really look like those socialite along with her heels....

Inside car at carpark as i was about to send her home i did gave her the lusty look, she is just too much for me to bear.... But she told me she need to rush home to complete some work due on monday... Why did i say she is a good lover cos at her block's downstairs just before she alighted my car....she knew i love nice lady underarms (of cos clean shaven and hygienic ones)... She let me smelled her underarms.... Shiok... Got the nice lady smell with very light scent of perfume.... Just when i was too engrossed she pulled back and said bye bye...
Old 28-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Now she indeed is attached - to you!

Congrats bro!
Old 28-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!!!
Old 28-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

get a nice seat and prepare my popcorn
Old 28-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

monday after work...brought her to ta bao some dinner and bring to my home to eat and of course have some intimate moments together.....

while i was watching tv and slacking in my sofa ...i never bully her...she insisted she will go prepare the plates for the food....i watched some videos on my iphone....then accidentally i went to listen to PSY gangnam style and when she appeared...i teased her....do you still remember you owe me a dance...

she gave me a very seductive smile and told me she practised last night to give me a perfect show...oh my so nice of her.... i told her why not now hah....she said okay and she said she wanna take off her tight skirt and top too..wa steam liao....this girl really know how to flaunt her assets cuz she know she is well-endowed, had a sexy bod and nice creamy milky skin.....i started the song and damn she can really do those seductive moves like the dancers in the dance...i went forward to caress her as she did her moves and she stopped her gangnam...she went to seduce me and soon i was naked too and we were frenching hotly on the sofa....i was getting harder every moment....damn it was a hot and stuffy evening and i can really feel her warm body and some sweat....the sweat on her creamy body made her damn sexy....

i went on to worship her body and licked her almost everywhere....no perfume smell...just pure neutral womenly smell .... soon her whole body was wet with my saliva and her sweat...she said she wanted to blow me...did a while...(she suck in giving bbbj haha) ..... this time round i got cd le...went to take it and wear it...soon i found myself pumping her doggiestyle....soon she was sweating until very jialat and her face was like hot and glowing...i went to on the aircon cos dun wanna torture her....

lasted quite long today and cummed when she rode me...she just collapsed on me and our bodies fused together for like 10 mins....hugging on the sofa.....

TBC
Old 28-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1