The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2005, 06:10 PM
barusong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: RE : Gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recaro
can give me some details...

damn good, until u stand thru out with Alice/

song till the end
Old 30-01-2005, 03:40 PM
blur-sotong

Quote:
Originally Posted by barusong

song till the end

I agreed that Alice is the best in term of look, and massage and that hing our bro said if you w=got weak heart . dont ever try.

She have those fingers that can squeeze thru yr legs and touch yr balls till you shrink. That kind of feeling . wan to come but control type... wan to explode but reduce type....

yesterday my friend wnet to look for her but Karen said is her off day . so he try Karen . Wa he said she wear skirt then beautiful. I was asking below or her skirt .. kekekeke.

Alice look like Sabrina . Once hoook on , you will RTD .

Sumtimes damages are unavoidedable.

so We ..........
Old 30-01-2005, 03:49 PM
angel_babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur-sotong
I agreed that Alice is the best in term of look, and massage and that hing our bro said if you w=got weak heart . dont ever try.

She have those fingers that can squeeze thru yr legs and touch yr balls till you shrink. That kind of feeling . wan to come but control type... wan to explode but reduce type....

yesterday my friend wnet to look for her but Karen said is her off day . so he try Karen . Wa he said she wear skirt then beautiful. I was asking below or her skirt .. kekekeke.

Alice look like Sabrina . Once hoook on , you will RTD .

Sumtimes damages are unavoidedable.

so We ..........
first went up the place, has a cozy feeling, was greeted by a sweet lady, to the left was a sofa and had this prc lyin down chattin on the fone away, she looked good!! i thought was gonna have her but the counter lady shouted "Alice ". Rememberin that she was mentioned i waited in excitment in the room. Soon she came in, wah i was kinda rejoyced! she had this smiling face and throughout the whole 1hr she was smiling! Really makes u feel like sunshine aft a day's work...tcss abit...overheard some other brudder in other room talkin to the other girl abt where shes frm and mentioned somethin like fujian and he was like teachin her singapore style hokkien..anyway...yea she mosha-ed me and hygiene is good! took a bath after the mosha, lie back down, went for oil massage...her massage is gd, she'll really press hard! not the ant bite kind. Soon golden question was popped...she doesnt do FJ, BJ, only HJ. So opted for that...she didnt even quote me a price. I have to really say that shes so gentle and well mannered, shy in a way....she'll smile at u really so gently and stroke u...then i auto roam bottom abit...she didnt resist juz smile......her PR skills is really amazing. Soon couldnt loon, load came off...she cleaned for me and asked me to take a shower...when i came back she still helped me to wipe my body dry. This is what i call service! never been treated so well at other TN before. I then asked her hw much was everythin she told me 35 for the mosha and 20 for HJ. I was really pleased when she said only 20 for HJ cos its my first time there and im sure she knew it bcos i almost tripped over a curtain! wa lau bros pls look out for this curtain, its camoflaged..the whole place quite dark but if u turn right after passin the counter theres this ledge, so dont bwang! Back to the paying..she didnt try to cut carrothead, i gladly gave her 50bux and told her i wont be back. Why i wont be back? Cos shes really really a nice lady...so nice that i wont wanna go back and "damage" her. So please, other bros pls treat her with care and do not exploit her if u do try her in future...once u try her u'll agree with me why i actually tipped her more.
Looks: 7/10 (always smiling, very sunshine)
body: ba chai! beautiful kind of flesh, but not fat!! just nice if u knw wat i mean
HJ: excellent...she smile at ur so willingly...still can auto roam (but pls treat her nicely)
BJ: no
FJ: no
RTF: i really want to but i dont want to "sin" anymore in a way thats like taking pleasure at the expense of her, too nice a lady already seriously.
Damage: 35+20 (i tipped her more cos she DESERVED it)
Old 31-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
Nakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So bro angel_babe, what time did you go down to the place? In the afternoon? Was there anyone at happydaze??

Tks for the FR will try Alice and post a FR too..

Cheers
Old 01-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sithlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was there today at 4plus... however onli a 30+ yr old PRC recep was there to greet me...i ask any other gers available she said nobody else was there and she offered herself.... i nearly started laughing when she said dat... i declined and left ... i seriously wonder where r the gers don't they hav to work??? what time do they actually start working??? Any bros out there might highlight??? thx...

New Year New Bonks !!!
Old 02-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 23
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

ha ha ha i was there before you too on 31st jan 2005.... ask her for jing jing she say who is that than i said gigi she still give me a blur look..... FINALLY i ask how many girls working today??

and her reply "I am the only one" ha ha

same as you bro i just smile and said thank you and left
Old 03-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Recaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barusong

song till the end
lol... i think i should try her one day btw, there got special? kekeke...
Old 10-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch
ha ha ha i was there before you too on 31st jan 2005.... ask her for jing jing she say who is that than i said gigi she still give me a blur look..... FINALLY i ask how many girls working today??

and her reply "I am the only one" ha ha

same as you bro i just smile and said thank you and left
we are taken for a ride?
Old 13-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 23
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai
we are taken for a ride?
not sure, but i went there 3 times and all the time the girls CMI so drove down to bishan.... for relax
Old 14-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place is not just over-rated ... it is almost fictious

Fact - it does provide special

Everythingelse with a pitch of salt.

Especially the girls there ... take more salt.
Old 20-08-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SweetSourPork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansolo View Post
This place is not just over-rated ... it is almost fictious

Fact - it does provide special

Everythingelse with a pitch of salt.

Especially the girls there ... take more salt.
Please share, I go try if it is over rated or not.

Thanks.
Old 20-08-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 19
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSourPork View Post

Thanks.
Broo, 18yr ago liao
Old 20-08-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

this guy just come in and dig deep deep all the long buried secrets. These ladies likely grandma level by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSourPork View Post

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1