The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Friendship not Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzaro View Post
After our 2nd baby we stop having sex already lol! I think like 6 - 7 years I stop touching her.
Both of you stopped having sex 6-7 years ago? That doesn't sound right. She will still have her needs. Perhaps the lack of sex is a key contributing factor in the divorce.

Last edited by 2centsworth; 21-04-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Old 21-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clzanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sometimes also must not be too nice or obedient to women, they won't appreciate this,they will say you have no ideas of your own, you're indecisive

This is so true! reminds me of my ex-gf she says i am indecisive as most of the time i would say anything la... haiz...
Old 21-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
smallbaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take care Bro,

It is not your fault. Human beings tend to change over time.

The person you know "will" be a totally different person 10 years later. It only becomes worse with all the frictions and misunderstandings accumulated over time.

Humans tend not to forget past hurts (unknowingly). Therefore, unless there is a strong commitment and financial dependency, divorce between couples is a real reality nowadays.

Don't even talk about marriage. Relationships with bosses, colleagues & friends will change over time too. Once upon a time, they maybe the kindest and sweetest people to you. Much later, they maybe your biggest nightmares!! Cannot imagine for married couples!! How many old couples still hold hands and walk together? ...

That is why many seek solace in other places, e.g. hobbies, religion & SBF
Old 21-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pardon me for asking if its still your trying period.

Under Women's Charter, aren't you supposed to give half (50%) of the matrimonial assets to your spouse in the event of divorce? So since you got 2 retail shops, that will mean one is to be given to her right?

How come you only end up playing $1000 monthly as maintenance to her?
Old 21-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hey TS,

Live your life from now on. The fact is we are born to this world waiting for the day we hand over our IC permanently.

So during this period, what’s important ….. you have to ask yourself. Til the day we hand over our IC … we can choose to “wait” boringly or happily ….

So trying things they excite ourselves, making achievements that we set for ourselves, etc etc ……..

SO DO everything you wish to .... 少壮不”用力”,老大徒伤悲 .... and as long as … we " 对得起人 敬得起神" ok liao ...

Start to enjoy your life ... bro
Old 21-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays you see more and more marriages breaking down. People just give up too easily, just giving little reasons like not suitable, no more feelings for each other etc. To me, a successful marriage takes 2 hands to clap, and well, unfortunately quite often one party just doesn't want to make the effort. Guess for your case, TS, your marriage happened too early and your wife hasn't had enough fun yet. If you still love your wife dearly and wish to salvage it, I'd suggest staying by her side as a friend, a guardian angel (though not sticking to her and putting her off), and one day she will come to realize that what's out there is just temporary happiness and learn to really treasure you.

Just some thoughts of mine.
Old 21-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many many guyz r in the same plight...bt to certain women,sex is a privilege,nt an entitlement.som might tat tink tat i've bear him children,my role is fulfilled.
Old 22-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 22
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36F-23-36 View Post
Aiya.. think u too busy to keep your wife company so that she dun feel loved..

Nowadays who can believe in anyone?

Most of my ex bf cheated also..

Realised that man just can't reject any girls along the way, can't b satisfied with one gal at all.

Dun waste your youth, should find more gf now bah.
Wow sis, ur figure so good. Ur ex still wan to go around looking for better.. Quite impossible for them to find someone better rite..
Old 22-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 15
36F-23-36 is one of the Best!36F-23-36 is one of the Best!36F-23-36 is one of the Best!

Men will never be contended with just one virginal!!!!
MSN: [email protected]
My blog is reopening soon!
Email "Subscribe" to be put in the blog opening email list.
Old 22-04-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Catalytist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Coz we r always curious how the other one feels ?

Curiosity kills the cat.
Old 22-04-2012, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
SkYlInE82 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Losing a marriage hurts but not being able to be there with your kids while they are growing up will hurt even more. Stay strong bro.
i cant agree with this sentence more!!!
Old 22-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sis.. I m contended with just 1 virginal ... But too bad my Wife just don't like sex.. Ever since my wife pregnant we did not have sex till she give birth n even till now... If I never divorce with her meaning I 3 year never Piak her Liao...I don't think I m at fault..haizzzzz
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 22-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 22-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 22
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder how's a 36 f cup looks like.. Why not share some teasing pics with us here..
Old 22-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
YawSL is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstuffm8 View Post
Originally posted by TS:

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...89&postcount=1

If you are married since 19, why do you have another GF in 2010? Have you been faithful? Evidently not. Even if the GF is fake, you have been trawling the forums for female companionship - "LF Female soulmate" - To jog your memory, here is your response to "Lonely gal looking for fling":

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=251

Ok, so you were not the initiator in that exchange. How about this thread you made? :

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...99&postcount=1

Don't come crying here for sympathy if you have been caught fucking around. Don't come up with some bullshit "Boohoohoo I work so hard why my wife leave me? " story. Even if your account about the wife leaving you is true, don't make it seem like its all her fault for being immature. You haven't exactly been the paragon of virtue yourself. I pity your kids (if they are not fictitious).

I usually wish bros here with a legit problem a sincere "good luck" at the end of my posts, but you can pretty much go screw yourself if you insist on being dishonest.

Power lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1