The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deepfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do u all think Petain brothels and WLS r dirty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatsexfiend View Post
I really think that it's the case of each to his own, or as I like to say, whatever floats your boat! haha

Bro Deepfark is right in regards to safety and other STDs but at the end of the day but even wearing a condom isn't necessarily going to save you from catching an STD. Sometimes all you need is skin contact! But hey, that's the risk we take! at the end of the day, we have no idea what has just happened in the room before us let alone the week/month/year before our visit!

HOWEVER! You can't make up rules for yourself and expect others to follow, because they won't. Rules are there to be broken. People love breaking rules, especially in singapore if it's not jail worthy!

If you don't like the idea of others doing certain things unprotected then that's your perogative, but you can't enforce rules on others especially on the King of PT Bro Fornicator! haha. He da man!

Best of luck to all bros.
no worries bro. am not trying to enforce anything. but just want to state the facts. your life, your choice - period. my only opinion (and just my opinion, no one needs to follow) is that a lot of the bros here engage in risky behaviour. the reasoning that since you cannot ensure 100% safety then you might as well dun care too much is bad reasoning for me. might as well say - since i will never live forever, i might as well die today.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfark View Post
these are just friendly advice. but no offence - your choice, your life, bro.

you can still have good sex (but more limited, i admit) if you follow these rules. just go read up on herpes, HPV, syphillis and gonorrhea etc. they are very real.
I have done some reading already and I am aware of the dangers. Matter of fact I have been through it, and I was humbled, that is why I do practise some level of safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfark View Post
of course - these rules are just suggestions. but different rules have different consequences. some consequences are more serious. my own opinion is that the macho attitude about 'heck i might as well do it and fall sick with a real reason' is playing with fire.
I respect your opinion, and here's mine, I also do not believe in all that macho attitude crap you keep mentioning about.

What I say is for real and matter of fact. I chose to partake in these kind of activities and I am ready for any consequences, be it serious or not. And this is no macho bullshit.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 07-10-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.....What I say is for real and matter of fact. I chose to partake in these kind of activities and I am ready for any consequences, be it serious or not. And this is no macho bullshit.

Cheers.
Bro U-Da-Man, engage goddamnit!

Cheers.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGearism View Post
This young man has initiative to start a new thread. I was once frighten because he started a thread because he visited petain on 10.45pm .... and today he present discouragement because he shown concern about hygiene.
Mm.... But i am not an ideal idiot lah!
Hahaha! Well what have we got here? Greetings Bro! You have guts! I like that! Welcome to SBF!

Ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
5thGearism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5thGearism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hahaha! Well what have we got here? Greetings Bro! You have guts! I like that! Welcome to SBF!

Cheers.
Bro fornicator Sir
Not to mention that. Thank you Sir for the humble point.

Cheers
Old 08-10-2010, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGearism View Post
Bro fornicator Sir
Not to mention that. Thank you Sir for the humble point.

Cheers
You welcome Bro. Post some FRs so can get more points and get power (must reach 35 points).

Happy weekend.

Cheers.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

want 100% safe then just DIY with hands lor, don't go for commercial sex...

but what are u doing in this Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussions then
Old 09-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post

Well said, I couldn't agree more.

Thank you Bro.

Cheers.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
ebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post

ya well said, commercial sex always involve risks, dirty staff, and of course excitement
Old 11-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebro View Post
ya well said, commercial sex always involve risks, dirty staff, and of course excitement

Cheers.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
ebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Cheers.
Thanks bro, will up you in the future when i get the power, and hope not too long
Old 12-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Haha you funny boy.... sorry, just came back into Singapore

Anyway, just whom am I supposed to engaged? The TS slickdick87 or deepfark?

If it's the TS I should address, well, not much use. I noticed he started this thread and has since vanished from it. More importantly, I read his past posts too. What I gathered is that bro slickdick is a horny devil of a young man who, at the spur of the moment, asks questions without first internalizing and intellectualizing them. Which also means we will never have a proper conclusive discussion about this matter. Please, I mean no offence bro slickdick, embrace your youth and even your youthful naivety as I did when I was younger.

As for bro deepfark, let me first say that I appreciate your comments. However again I think it will be an endless un-debatable debate. Why? Simply because we are completely polarized in our opinions. There is no constructive discussion when everyone is advocating his own standards. We'll just end up nit picking and arguing semantics. In other words, we're never going to convince him, neither is he ever going to convince us.

Perhaps, if there's a thread where all parties come in with open minds to discuss the many many physical, mental and psychological issues pertaining paid sex, then perhaps I'll engage...perhaps

My parting shot.... as far as I'm concerned, anyone who wants to whip out his dick and chuck it into a feminine form is immediately in a situation of risk. Be it your girlfriend (so just how many times has she had unprotected sex with her previous boyfriends?), fuck buddy (with you and who else?), ktv girl, GL or PT WL.

Let's face it, it's not about eliminating the risks, this can never ever happen. Ever. To me it's about reducing the risks as much as possible.
So I'm in the process of finding myself a young virgin girl, wear at least 2 condoms and just to be safer, I'll tell her to only give me a hand job with rubber gloves on.

Until then, I go to legal brothels with WLs who have regular medicals, wear a condom properly and after the deed, I'll wash myself as much as possible in that little sink.

Cheers
Old 12-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Haha you funny boy.... sorry, just came back into Singapore

Anyway, just whom am I supposed to engaged? The TS slickdick87 or deepfark?

If it's the TS I should address, well, not much use. I noticed he started this thread and has since vanished from it. More importantly, I read his past posts too. What I gathered is that bro slickdick is a horny devil of a young man who, at the spur of the moment, asks questions without first internalizing and intellectualizing them. Which also means we will never have a proper conclusive discussion about this matter. Please, I mean no offence bro slickdick, embrace your youth and even your youthful naivety as I did when I was younger.

As for bro deepfark, let me first say that I appreciate your comments. However again I think it will be an endless un-debatable debate. Why? Simply because we are completely polarized in our opinions. There is no constructive discussion when everyone is advocating his own standards. We'll just end up nit picking and arguing semantics. In other words, we're never going to convince him, neither is he ever going to convince us.

Perhaps, if there's a thread where all parties come in with open minds to discuss the many many physical, mental and psychological issues pertaining paid sex, then perhaps I'll engage...perhaps

My parting shot.... as far as I'm concerned, anyone who wants to whip out his dick and chuck it into a feminine form is immediately in a situation of risk. Be it your girlfriend (so just how many times has she had unprotected sex with her previous boyfriends?), fuck buddy (with you and who else?), ktv girl, GL or PT WL.

Let's face it, it's not about eliminating the risks, this can never ever happen. Ever. To me it's about reducing the risks as much as possible.
So I'm in the process of finding myself a young virgin girl, wear at least 2 condoms and just to be safer, I'll tell her to only give me a hand job with rubber gloves on.

Until then, I go to legal brothels with WLs who have regular medicals, wear a condom properly and after the deed, I'll wash myself as much as possible in that little sink.

Cheers
Greetings Bro. Welcome back! I ask you to engage as in engage with the discussion. This kind of sensitive things I don't want you to miss or to be left out. Everybody is into the frenzy, especially mainly: Bros alvin36 and jacky43.

Thank you Bro. Now that I have read your fantastic post/comment, it is complete. In other words, you have been missed yet again!!!

Cheers.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebro View Post
Thanks bro, will up you in the future when i get the power, and hope not too long
You welcome Bro. Do the right thing: contribute, help, post FRs and surely points will come your way and in no time will you get power.

Ups me for my: contribution, help and FRs and not just to ups me back to return favour, hehe.

Cheers.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Petain brothels and WLS r dirty

3yrs ago a PRC FL at GL told me, her trade or biz never be scare of dirty. She is correct, then howcome some PT WLs hide here there? Well i guess a reason is below $50.

I think she also said, unless $ is wrong or less then, no point allowing clients to have this that. Last session with Xiao Wei, i was to touch her body, yes even for a regular customer liked me. She told me to help myself, solong i don't ask for kinky stuffs. I paid her $50 XW is $40, only problem is no frenching and AR, that is because i don't fancy.

End of days, ultimate is CD on all the times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1