The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -256 / Power: 0
MRJACKY MRJACKY MRJACKY
Re: Newly open L20H45 with all big bOObs

Hi, I'm new to here. is it $100 45mins for one shot only? thanks for reading.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tomcat123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJACKY View Post
Haha Bro, me dont know how many time you can let go in just 45 mins,but for me,the last time me visited this place,the girl(no.5 if me dont remember wrongly)ask me want 2nd shot or not since me still have 10 mins left.
But me cannot tahen liao so ask her to give me a good massage instead.
Sigh.........think too old 4 me to have 2 go in 45 mins la.
anyway, goodluck to you bro,and enjoy as much as you can
Old 07-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurt View Post
With high expectations, I went down to 2045 to check out the girls earlier this week.

Boy was I dissappointed, wanted to leave the place but abit paiseh, so told a big bosom girl called FeiFei.

Lookswise, I think she is a best of the lot, but not among the best looker among the PRCs in geyland, abit kampong look not the chio CFM type.

Here's my short and sharp assessment.

Looks: 6/10 village type, not cfm type.
Bust: 8/10 C size, all real, but cannot suck, lick onli
Body: 6/10 average lah, but she not tall type, I think onli 1.6m or less
Service: 5/10 fast, chop chop
French; 0/10 cannot kiss type
Pussy: 3/10 omg hairy abalone, I hate the bushes, also cannot touch type, can see onli
RTF: Never

Then she said "有时间来找我" then I wanted to tell her tankuku.

Wasted my precious $100.
Hi!bro, what is french that you grade 0 point?
Old 07-09-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

Hi! Bro william
just to update you,me went back to fuck this no 5 girl again last monday liao.
after complian to her about the the different service she offered for us 2,she laugh and promise she will give her 110% this time and wanna make sure me enjoy more then you.Hahaha she is really good this time round,me not good in writing so cant describe the full detail like your posting,but she really make me ta bu le tahan and COME in less then a min after me start fucking her.after that she ask 4 a 2nd round and me 2 tired to go for it.she really make me fully exhusted in less then 30 mins man.
Will definitely visit her again.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -256 / Power: 0
MRJACKY MRJACKY MRJACKY

Thanks tOMCAT123,

I'll try to enjoy my time if i have time to go there. It's been 4 months i never been there for outdoor man's activities. It's time to rock my brother's world!

unlease the evil wolf! haha...

don't worry, guys. if any update, i'll write at here then.

Cheers, thx a lot!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
william_2825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJACKY View Post
Hi Jacky,

PRC is my first experience here and I have never try 2nd shot before or being ask for 2nd shot. But I think if you can go for 2nd shot, no harm asking the gals before u cum 1st shot, good luck .

Cheers!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

Last weekend when to look for mermaids...here's my field report...

When in and no see my 2 favourite gals(3 & 5) except FeiFei , so waited for a while...a guy offer me hot tea while waiting for either one of them to finish...then OKT came and said welcome back, thank you for support, sorry to keep me waiting. After that, ask if wanna try new comer..?? She came back from some hygiene lesson and was changing ready to work.
So he call her from the room and introduced to me while me in waiting area having tea, OMG! another big bOObs gal...can't tahan liao...so on lah. It was the gal who gave me a sexy smile and wink at me and I've squeeze her buttock that day after bonking with "seow yui".

She felt shy after enter the room and look lost too...so I ask if this the first time working here and she reply she just got her permit, medical checkup, approved cert...blah blah and I'm the first one to fuck her...wow...me never have such newbie before. We stripped each other and prepare for shower, she dimmed the lights and make the room feel more cosy...btw, she's a bit short(around 1.55m and told me age 22) but figure is damm good, nice round bOObs and big round firm bum(i think about 36.25.38)...started some small talk in the bathroom,she was very friendly,slowly breast bath...down to didi which now marikita liao...stroking didi with soap making me wanna cum faster so I stop her and quickly wipe dry and jump bed for action.

Started with back message...then catbath...can feel her nipple already harden liao(I was playing with it during bathing)...licking and kissing...ask me turn around, suddenly she grab a glass hot water and start licking my right nipple to knee...slurping every inch of my body...WOW...new experience for me...feel shiok...dun know how she can hold the hot water in her mouth while kissing my body...spilt out...did the same on my left side nipple to knee...spilt out again...put CD...drink some more...continue hot BJ while I was playing with her big bOObs and tuning her reddish nipple. I almost wanna cum...then turn her around and say my turn now...start kissing from her cheek down to belly button and up again wanting to french her but she refuse...slowly I teases her body and feel her love hole is wet liao or maybe she already cum liao...insert my hard rod in...quite tide...pump her a few different position...butterfly...lazzy doggie...open her legs wide and go deep dish ...then come to scissors...as i pump deeper while sucking/licking her nipple slowly up to cheek...close to the mouth...this time round i think chemistry was so high...she allow frenching while pumping till we both cum together...still tongue fighting...very shiok for me...i like this feeling...like fucking long lost gf. Rest a while with her licking my nipple and she slowly pull out the CD...ask her if she can lick dry my didi...she say cannot due to hygiene. Wash me up...dress up...kiss good bye and off I go with great satisfactory. I can't recall her name but she is gal no.1. Same thing OKT said thank u thank u and more new gals coming next week...wow...I think this never ending lor...keep coming new babes...maybe bcos they are newly open so gals coming bit by bit.

Thank you all horny bros out there for your precious time reading my field report, I'm not very good in writing FR, still leaning but I hope u guys can bare with me.
Good luck to all your bonking, till next chapter of my bonking FR, cheers!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat123 View Post
Hi! Bro william
just to update you,me went back to fuck this no 5 girl again last monday liao.
after complian to her about the the different service she offered for us 2,she laugh and promise she will give her 110% this time and wanna make sure me enjoy more then you.Hahaha she is really good this time round,me not good in writing so cant describe the full detail like your posting,but she really make me ta bu le tahan and COME in less then a min after me start fucking her.after that she ask 4 a 2nd round and me 2 tired to go for it.she really make me fully exhusted in less then 30 mins man.
Will definitely visit her again.

Wow! Bro tomcat123, so good, she gave u 110% service and come less then a min! Good for u man! Too bad I miss her last weekend but manage to try out new comer, 4got her name but gal number 1, check out my FR above.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

does these girls do outcall at hotel?
Old 08-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_2825 View Post

When in and no see my 2 favourite gals(3 & 5) except FeiFei , so waited for a while...a guy offer me hot tea while waiting for either one of them to finish...then OKT came and said welcome back, thank you for support, sorry to keep me waiting. After that, ask if wanna try new comer..?? She came back from some hygiene lesson and was changing ready to work.
So he call her from the room and introduced to me while me in waiting area having tea, OMG! another big bOObs gal...can't tahan liao...so on lah. It was the gal who gave me a sexy smile and wink at me and I've squeeze her buttock that day after bonking with "seow yui".

She felt shy after enter the room and look lost too...so I ask if this the first time working here and she reply she just got her permit, medical checkup, approved cert...blah blah and I'm the first one to fuck her...wow...me never have such newbie before. We stripped each other and prepare for shower, she dimmed the lights and make the room feel more cosy...btw, she's a bit short(around 1.55m and told me age 22) but figure is damm good, nice round bOObs and big round firm bum(i think about 36.25.38)...started some small talk in the bathroom,she was very friendly,slowly breast bath...down to didi which now marikita liao...stroking didi with soap making me wanna cum faster so I stop her and quickly wipe dry and jump bed for action.

Started with back message...then catbath...can feel her nipple already harden liao(I was playing with it during bathing)...licking and kissing...ask me turn around, suddenly she grab a glass hot water and start licking my right nipple to knee...slurping every inch of my body...WOW...new experience for me...feel shiok...dun know how she can hold the hot water in her mouth while kissing my body...spilt out...did the same on my left side nipple to knee...spilt out again...put CD...drink some more...continue hot BJ while I was playing with her big bOObs and tuning her reddish nipple. I almost wanna cum...then turn her around and say my turn now...start kissing from her cheek down to belly button and up again wanting to french her but she refuse...slowly I teases her body and feel her love hole is wet liao or maybe she already cum liao...insert my hard rod in...quite tide...pump her a few different position...butterfly...lazzy doggie...open her legs wide and go deep dish ...then come to scissors...as i pump deeper while sucking/licking her nipple slowly up to cheek...close to the mouth...this time round i think chemistry was so high...she allow frenching while pumping till we both cum together...still tongue fighting...very shiok for me...i like this feeling...like fucking long lost gf. Rest a while with her licking my nipple and she slowly pull out the CD...ask her if she can lick dry my didi...she say cannot due to hygiene. Wash me up...dress up...kiss good bye and off I go with great satisfactory. I can't recall her name but she is gal no.1. Same thing OKT said thank u thank u and more new gals coming next week...wow...I think this never ending lor...keep coming new babes...maybe bcos they are newly open so gals coming bit by bit.

Thank you all horny bros out there for your precious time reading my field report, I'm not very good in writing FR, still leaning but I hope u guys can bare with me.
So sorry guys, I made a mistake, it's gal no.6 and name "siow ping", just recall. Thousands Apologise!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_2825 View Post

wow! ha ! BIG bro william, welcome back man,long time never read your FR,starting to miss u liao.another piece of good work man,have to go 2morrow and follow your footstep man,just to reconfirm with u,gl no 6 or 1?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

yipmw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow william bro, i one week plus never went down due to busy works. After see your FR make me 幻想。But can you comfirm again with me is nos 1 or nos 6 again? Thk!

Will go down try her...
Old 09-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Yes, confirm gal 6
She's the newest there, Just started work end of last week(if not u double check with OKT) and i think she's willing to accommodate our needs, treat her like your gf and she'll return as one.
Happy bonking guys
Old 09-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sexmmyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last nite i try jiajia as bro william_2825 recommend..wow..indeed good service & attitude..willing to pleased my command patten and ended with satisfactory bonk..so far d best PRC gal i hv in SG

My england not good, dun know how to write FR like u.
Thanks for the FR bro william
Old 13-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

wah lao A, why so quiet these few day?everybody just resting at home like me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1