The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Safe to go BKK now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
It's probably safer to go to Bangkok now than to the Marina Bay area this weekend - would you rather drink and womanise to death or get stampeded or surcharged (taxis cost an extra $5!) to death?
I don't drink to that, but I will bonk to that....... hee hee

I am out of this red dot by today, and be having my ball of a time......out of this propaganda F1, in happyland.....for the weekend.

Take mrt to raffles city, also can't get up. Just like a prison, the whole of F1 circuit....

hope there is no casualties, that's all..... red dotters, have a nice weekend watching from the TV.... safer....

ps: for those, asking BKK safe or not. The answer is a big NO..... if you ever ask, don't even bother to think of going....
Old 25-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
goldenmile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I don't drink to that, but I will bonk to that....... hee hee

I am out of this red dot by today, and be having my ball of a time......out of this propaganda F1, in happyland.....for the weekend.

Take mrt to raffles city, also can't get up. Just like a prison, the whole of F1 circuit....

hope there is no casualties, that's all..... red dotters, have a nice weekend watching from the TV.... safer....

ps: for those, asking BKK safe or not. The answer is a big NO..... if you ever ask, don't even bother to think of going....
Same here, out of the red dot tonight. Now that the most ppl are staying away, looks like gd hunting ground & buyers mkt.

Visting, MPs, AGG, wonder got extra discount during this period. Hv to check with TAT

Btw any1 know if F1 live on TV in bkk?
Old 25-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenmile View Post
Same here, out of the red dot tonight. Now that the most ppl are staying away, looks like gd hunting ground & buyers mkt.

Visting, MPs, AGG, wonder got extra discount during this period. Hv to check with TAT

Btw any1 know if F1 live on TV in bkk?
haha dun think u will bother abt F1 when ur out having fun in BKK keke
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 25-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
this is a wolf in sheep skin ....
Hard to make this a defamation case. :P

Guilty as charged.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1