The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hot and sexy 🇲🇲 Myanmar Doctor

She does not need any education about reproduction. Imagine if she is as horny ad she looks, amazing cock worshipper begging for a creampie.
Old 29-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 5
AndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud of

Good stuffs. More please.
Old 29-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To visit such a doctor, it would be the the first time I wish to be sick!
Old 30-10-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 22
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelboi View Post

She is in sg now!
Bro, up you +51 for sharing
Cheers
Cheers
Old 31-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 18
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bro prince7 for the points.

More to share of her photos in sg!
Old 01-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cannot handle the lust after seeing these pics, the urge came and I had to go book a hot fl. I'm glad to have satisfied the lust after making her go raw and creamed her.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Cannot handle the lust after seeing these pics, the urge came and I had to go book a hot fl. I'm glad to have satisfied the lust after making her go raw and creamed her.
Your posts are all about creampie and impregnation. Lol.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Your posts are all about creampie and impregnation. Lol.
It's my fetish I cant help it, this platform is to share. Sex is best when it's natural, fls are best targets for it
Old 01-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Hunter619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to find her she a sexy doctor?
Old 01-11-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5409 / Power: 12
j1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond repute

voluptous! good stuff
Old 03-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 19
jasonjark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonjark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonjark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[IMG]
image uploader[/IMG]
Old 05-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter619 View Post
Where to find her she a sexy doctor?
Myanmar bro,

Maybe next time when u're sick, u can always fly to Myanmar to look for her ..
Old 05-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
blakxtik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblakxtik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblakxtik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fark thought she was FL here
Old 05-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12382 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more please.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 05-11-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 17
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Camping for more please.
Up u 12 bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1