The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2016, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!
Re: My true story - My maid, cousin and her

Thanks TS for sharing ... more please !!!
Old 19-05-2016, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
CombatReady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCombatReady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep it cumming TS
Old 19-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS have gotta wonderful sex life since young!! Envious!!!!!
Old 19-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
Alsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
TS have gotta wonderful sex life since young!! Envious!!!!!
I also envy him
Old 19-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Damn good story
Old 19-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More sexciting stories please
Old 19-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My true story - My maid, cousin and her

Support and camping here...
Jia you...
Old 19-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Support!!!!
Old 20-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Science centre trip...

After 2 unforgeable shower sex last night, i walk to school a little different, i became more daring, and confident!

the Sec 4 classes are scheduled to visit science centre today, so 3 classes squeeze 2 bus, audrey and i were in the same bus!!! but we got onto separate seats.

So apparently Melissa, a not so chio ah lian, but figure damn power one seats beside me.

(Melissa is from another class, we knew each other since sec 2, but never progress further then close friends)

Anyway, so we chatted abit

Me - wha melissa, you like become prettier ah
Melissa - no la, you then become handsome, heard "Pia" your girlfriend already ah
Me - what! who told you? dont anyhow say!
Melissa - what anyhow say?

So apparently melissa told me that a classmate of her, which live at the same condo audrey lives in saw me going to her house.

Me - hey, dont anyhow say, i go fix computer for her.

Melissa placed her hand on my thigh,

Melissa - my house computer also spoil, can you come and help repair? Anyway i got new tattoo, you want to guess where is it?

i was thinking, omg! what is she doing that?
Me - wha, power leh, put tattoo, u sure put on ur chest la
Melissa - you come help me repair computer, i show you.

before i can continue, audrey texted me,

"laogong, im seated at last row, so bored...."

(i was seated a 3 rows behind the bus driver)

and when i was about to reply, Melissa has already unbutton her top 2 buttons from her uniform, which she exposed her new heart shape tattoo on her chest, which is just cover a little bit by her black bra.

Me - woooooo, cover up! later people see!
Melissa - u help me cover la
Me - my gf is seated behind leh!
Melissa - shhhhh....

and she grabbed my hand, and place it on her boobs, with her sticking her tongue out.

(speaking softly)

Me - your boobs very soft. (and i was playing with her nipples already)

Melissa was keeping her eyes close when i was touching her.
and im feeling a little kinky, so i proceeded on to move my left hand under her dress, and i manage to feel her pussy.

Me - you never wear panties!?
Melissa - shhhhhhh.... help me aaron.

knowing that she is not wearing any panties, it makes me so fucking horny.

so i proceeded on to finger her pussy, by flicking my middle finger.
she was covering her mouth and worried that she might scream.
at this point, she slowly shifted her hand to my pants, which she were rubbing my dick without unzipping.

Me - melissa i didnt know you so naughty, should have approach you sooner.
Melissa - ya la, you make me wait you so long, now you got girlfriend already, i dont care, after this we go out ok?
Me - where you want to go?
melissa - my house la, i live around here.

i have finger her for few minutes, and i have to stop, cause we are approaching science centre.

Melissa look very exhausted, while i was perspiring too.

so when we alighted from the bus, audrey came and stand beside me, and she noticed a bump on my pants.

Audrey - Dear, what you do in the bus? why you dick like steam?

i was thinking , die liao! kana caught liao.

Me - i was sleeping just now, then suddenly thought of yesterday we had sex, then hard abit.
Audrey - i also dear, my pussy now abit wet wet... how? later we take taxi home, faster... i pay ok?
Me - ehhhhhh ok dear.

Siao liao, im spoilt with choices again......

going out with the chosen one......
Old 20-05-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KeyHoles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice update thanks for it
Old 20-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

in fact, science centre is quite fun, a lot of exhibits.

so while I was sitting at mcdonalds with my friends from other class, i saw Audrey and Melissa talking with each other. suddenly i felt damn stress, worrying about their conversation though.

and so, both of them saw me, and walk towards me,

Me - hey dear, you got new friend already.
Audrey - Oh, ya, Melissa was telling me both of you are friends.
Melissa - ya, aaron is a nice guy.

ya so we did some casual talking for awhile.

And finally its time to go back to school,

so same as before, the seating arrangement in the bus, i was with Melissa again.

Me - hey you, don't come Ka Jiao Audrey leh.
Melissa - why you scared ah?
Me - ya la, I'm with her for few days nia, later break how?
Melissa - really will break? okok! i tell her what u did, break already then u date me ok?
Me - (showed her my middle finger)
Melissa - relax bro, its a secret between us, but you coming to my place right?
Me - today cannot, i'm going out with Audrey later, i meet you another day ok?

Melissa was a little unhappy, so she gave me the CFM look, manoveuring her lips, showing signs that she wants a fuck with me.

Me - but how? i agreed with her liao.

So when we reached school, Melissa went to look for Audrey

Melissa - Audrey! can i borrow your boy boy awhile? i need him to take somethings from my house, then i return him to you later. (she live damn near school)
Audrey - can can, i will wait for you all in school, anyway i can do my NPCC stuffs.
Me - ok dear, i very fast come back. Don't leave without me.

And so, Melissa brought me to her place...

The moment when we reached her place, she grab my hand and we proceeded to her room.

Melissa - Hug me aaron!

the weather is warm, and i can smell her sweat from her shirt, and i'm kinda turn on too.
without saying anything, i proceeded on to lick her neck, and her soft moan makes me want to do more, and in the mean time, i was unbuttoning her uniform, while she unbuckle my pants

the next moment, she kneel down and start to blow my wet wet dick.

Melissa - your dick so wet and big.

she is licking like eating ice cream like that.

i'm feeling damn damn good.

next moment, Melissa went to her bed, and on a doggy style position.

Melissa - fuck me aaron, fuck me now!

i can see her pussy is very wet, and its really dripping.

Me - huh, you got condom?
Melissa - don't worry, you don't shoot inside my pussy can liao.
Me - wha! you sure anot?
Melissa - do what i say ok? you never try before?

eventually my dick head took over my decision, and i insert my dick into her pussy.

OMG.... OMG! the feeling is damn damn super! it is so wet, and i can feel my meat on hers. That's what sex should be! no condom no restriction!

Me - ready girl?
Melissa - just bring it!
Old 20-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

any pics
Old 20-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

how to post photo?
Old 20-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

With limited time to bonk, the process of our sex is pretty fast.

Was doing the doggy style on her, her pussy is so wet, I felt that it was sucking my dick into her pussy.

Melissa - OMG aaron, your dick is fat, you are expanding my pussy.

I was grabbing her both her boobs, while she was holding her right hand behind my neck, and I was also Frenching her.

I felt that I might cum anytime, so we switches to cowgirl position.
While she sits on my dick, man, it is so warm and I felt so arouse. her butt was circulating my dick, just like how Audrey does to me.

when she starts to pound my dick, I grab her tits, and begin to lift my head upwards, putting my face in between her 34C boobs. I lick in between her tits, it was wetted with her sweat, but the salty taste and smell turns me on so badly, and grab her butt hard, shifted my back upwards, and slam her to bed, and I did the missionary style on her.

Melissa -omg! you are so rough, but I want more baby!
Me - you are too sexy not to be rough, i'm destroying your pussy today.
Melissa - fuck aaron, talk dirty to me.

Melissa was really moaning loudly, I have no idea if anyone is at home, but the pleasure has over taken us, which we do not give a damn about our environment!

My sweat starts to drip on her tits, which both our bodies are covered with sweat, it arouses us even more.

Melissa - Aaron I have never had an orgasm, I think i'm feeling it!
Me - come more Melissa baby, release everything on me, I'm cumming too.
Melissa - don't stop baby, fuck me harder!!!!

i gave in all my strength, and give her my last burst of energy.

Melissa - yeah baby, yeah yeah yeah yeah owwwww.......... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (scream)

she squirted out! just like pee, it splashes all on to the bed.
at the mean time, my cum has reaches the limit in my dick.

Me - Melissa, give me a Blowjob now, let me cum into your mouth.

i lied down now, and Melissa took over the top, and licking my dick, and stroking.

Me - omg Melissa, I'm cumming I'm cumming !!!!!!

Melissa mouth covers my dick, i cum-ed, but while her mouth is still on my dick, she moves her tongue, and play with my dick head.... What surprises me is, she swallowed all my cum!

Melissa - hehe, delicious!
Me - omg, is my cum nice?
Melissa - you must have eaten a lot of bananas and pineapple. (which i really did)
Me - omg Melissa, you are such a sexy girl, i enjoyed my fuck.

Melissa was exhausted, and both of us, with a sweaty body, lying down on a wetted bed with squirt, taking a small rest.

So i cleaned myself up, and Melissa accompany me back to school to look for Audrey.

Audrey saw us walking,

Audrey - *Wave*, dear you are back! weather really very hot, you are sweating so much
Melissa - nah, return you your boy boy, i think he very tired, need rest.
Audrey - poor boy, ok lets go home and rest together.

so we bid goodbye to Melissa, and due to some stuffs happen while on our way home, we didn't meet up each other later, so after school, we went back to our own home.....

few days later.......
Old 20-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Good story Bro some points for the good job. I also lost my virgin at sec 4 with my so call gf but after exam we go our own way cause she go Pre U n I sign on Army n continue my study as my family are poor to pay for the fee. Tq bro for bringing back the school days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1