The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2002, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hcfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Alamak, went today intending to get a good JG from Miss NihonCurrency , however she was not there yet!!!
OK....Strike One...the other other name I could recall was Miss AngPai M, WTF - she's on leave.

Wanted to jao as 2 strikes is already way too much , recept said that she will recommend a good Miss JepunLooi compatible - S_ph_a ( mind you this is phonetic ) and I gave in.

She came in after a short while (Rm8) and looks kinda good, maybe 1.65 or so ,
late 20s - early 30s,
auntie-type slim, beautiful round cannonballs ( near C? )
Face - standard half chio type
wears a half ball dress

Not very talkie, found out she is thai so commands a smattering of Mandarin, English and Hokkien; so conversation is kinda onesided which is not that great.

She started working on my back - no oil , lots of elbows, knees and feet, plus hands , really putting her back into it - used to work in open concept place.

Flipped me over and started a little on front and came the golden Q - specials ?
Ask her got Juagen ? she said no - but got Liak Koon... HJ/JG 60, but since only got 50 on me, told her just JG only is fine, she gave me a half smile.

Proceeded to work on didi, her JG style is not catching veins but rather a swedish/shaitsu type , a lot of strokes and holds concentrating on your marbles, groin , between stem and marbles, and lastly pole.

Though having a little language problem etc, she still explains that JG is not for
Cultivating a bigger Pole
or increasing Staying power
she said if this works, everyone would be queuing ofr JG every day....true hor....

But rather it clear veins and tubes, discharge toxins and to make for a better totally unobstructed peeing/spewing experience.
And shouldn't do more than 15-20 mins, more than that not recommended as taught to her back in Siam ( coz I offered to come again paid 60 for JG/HJ and screw the massage which was backbreaking for both of us anyway ).

Wow...that's an education, basically i was there for the Shiok...
silly me....

Thot it was over, but she at last pull down the ole 4skin and start stroking - I was pleasantly surprise , special offer!

Asked if I could more-more her terrific set of headlights , she agreed - told me normally don't like, but can squeeze, flatten,up down but no radio tuning or lik-lik , or else she no mood , no excercising my finger either ( her big auntie is visiting ...yeah right... ).

Well...OK....still had a great time massaging those missiles, finally spewed , got cleaned up by her, followed by trad thai spine cracking.

face - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Lamps - 8/10
Massage - 6.5/10 matter of preference here
JG - 7.5?/10 - got to JG more to compare
attitude - 7/10 - no mood remark cuts down my points, but it could be a language issue here
BJ/FJ - never ask

revisit ?- for those missiles and JG, possibly, the rest are not an attraction to me
Old 18-07-2002, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
whiteknight is Cool - loads of Potential
Question Winnie from Twins

Any brudders out there try Winnie from Twins HC ? Pls post FR on her. Or any other girls from this HC.
Old 19-07-2002, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 23
jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!
Re: Winnie from Twins

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteknight
Any brudders out there try Winnie from Twins HC ? Pls post FR on her. Or any other girls from this HC.
eh bro whiteknight... is she good or not???

i will be going down dis saturday wif my 2 friens.... if good will try her out... wait for my FR on sat.... not 1 but 3 FR i suppose....
Old 19-07-2002, 07:11 AM
Samster

Winnie

Brudder Jiji, Not sure if she's good. Pls give us your FR on her when you have tried her or any other gers from this HC. Thx.
Old 20-07-2002, 02:07 PM
Sers

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Lemon or Yuvonne.

Is there a gal by the name of Yuvonne in Twins?
Tried Lemon the other time. Small petite and boobs are A cup. Very young and pretty notthing to cry about. But if you go for looks she is sure one nice looking thing.
Old 21-07-2002, 12:09 AM
Samster

jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!
not very good aventure today....

as promise earlier on...... went to twins today wif not 2 but 3 friends.... dun noe why maybe its week end very little ppl.... ask the reception for michelle but was told she was on leave.... den ask about winnie.... reception busy answering the fone.... dun noe answer mi wat.... got fed up liao den go in wif my friends to the jaccuzzi and let god choose for us.......

after about an hour we each went to the room provided for us mine was room 6...... waited a while in the room hoping to get someone young......

alamak.....~! came in lao chio aunty type lady SOPHIA in a one piece pink dress.... sianz one quater liao..... why only 1/4? maybe she has the CFM face... notice she dun wear bra at all cos can see her grape through the dress.... everything is SOP..... started wif massage without anything, use bare hand, lots ofelbow, stepping.... etc.... must admit dat she has a very good massaging skill... can hear ur bone creaking..... she told mi she is a thai and 30 yrs old.... juz started work 2 months ago and she used to be a massage teacher in thailand.... she not the talkative type.... can speake not bad mandrain too... den turn my body to the front.... dun noe y my didi still cannot stand up....... she den concentrate massaging the groin area.... den suddenly came the golden question..... and show mi her tits.....i feel like turning her down and didn't answer her..... but she keep on playing wif my didi and bring my hand to her tits..... very soft 36B or C tits she have..... touch little bit only she say she very 'shuang'... KNN... trying to bluff mi meh.... i still didn't answer her golden question but she still stroking my didi.... she den told mi not to worry and dis is free... unless i shoot........ den ok lor let her play a little longer lor thinking hardly to myself not to shoot........ but damn.... dun noe wat skill she got.... after 10 mins she dun squeeze my didi head or wat and my didi explode witout mi noeing at all...... tiok tua........ kana rob 50 dollars..... den wakeup and clean myself..... ending liao....

here's my FR for her.....
LOOKS 6/10 maybe becos i dun like lau chio but got the CFM face
Body 7.5~8/10
boobs 8.5/10 quite nice to mi for her age.... very soft
attitude 6.5/10
massage 8/10
HJ 5.5/10
overall 6/10

when came out, 1 of my friend said he oso try her FJ before... his FR for sophia is
BM 7/10
BJ 5/10 very fast and hardly feel anything at all
FJ 5.5/10 can only massionary position......

not my type.... i will recommand to those who like good massage and lau chio.....
Old 21-07-2002, 12:22 AM
Samster

forgot to write about my friends adventure.....

dun noe weather it's becos today is saturday or wat... little msian ger work i suppose....

2 of my friends did not try speciall... ask them y they told mi the gers totally cannot make it..... one kana late 20+ plump type the other kana another old one totally cannot make it........ they cannot make it until both of my friends did not ask for their name at all.....

left 1 who tried special.... this is his FR

name: forgot to ask
face 7/10
body 7/10
HJ 8/10 she takes off all her clothing.... can see her bush
was told dat she gets horny easily.......

to mi... i think maybe its my friend 1st time doing special in HC so gif her rating quite high....

BTW.... ever since Twins change management, i got a feeling almost 80% of the gers thare cannot make it....... i would suggest brudders here not to go there if u r into looks type...... totally dissapointing.... i think michelle is the best.....
Old 21-07-2002, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lover008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lemon or Yuvonne.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sers
Is there a gal by the name of Yuvonne in Twins?
Tried Lemon the other time. Small petite and boobs are A cup. Very young and pretty notthing to cry about. But if you go for looks she is sure one nice looking thing.
Tried Yvonne the day before. Here is the FR:
Looks: 6.5/10 (lao chio CFM look)
Massage: 4/10
Breast: rather big boobs but looks artificial
Body: In-shape
BJ: 6/10
HJ: 6/10
FJ: never try
Attitude: 6/10
Overall: SOP
Old 21-07-2002, 01:43 AM
Samster

Re: not very good aventure today....

Quote:
Originally posted by jiji
[alamak.....~! came in lao chio aunty type lady SOPHIA in a one piece pink dress.... sianz one quater liao..... why only 1/4? maybe she has the CFM face... notice she dun wear bra at all cos can see her grape through the dress.... [/B]
Bro jiji, seems that I kena this lady also , FR a few msgs ahead of yours.
Possibly I must change my service rating to 6/10
Old 21-07-2002, 01:49 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Lemon or Yuvonne.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lover008

Tried Yvonne the day before. Here is the FR:
Looks: 6.5/10 (lao chio CFM look)
Massage: 4/10
Breast: rather big boobs but looks artificial
Body: In-shape
BJ: 6/10
HJ: 6/10
FJ: never try
Attitude: 6/10
Overall: SOP
Had The same ger for a session yesterday, maybe she good mood coz I would rate the massage higher.
Did FJ, she quite proactive and suggested a few positions
Attitude was ok for me, very friendly and chatty.
This ger formerly from Chancery
Old 21-07-2002, 01:57 AM
Samster

bro hcfan.... who u think is the best in twins since u often go there??? care to share???

i now about to totally dissapointed in twins.... majority of the gers there is quite old.........

planning to switch to bugis HC..... but too bad no jacuzzi.......
Old 21-07-2002, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by jiji
bro hcfan.... who u think is the best in twins since u often go there??? care to share???

i now about to totally dissapointed in twins.... majority of the gers there is quite old.........

planning to switch to bugis HC..... but too bad no jacuzzi.......
No lah, bro Jiji not a regular there, becos of all this and other Twins and JG threads, like you I went exploring.

I went recently for 2 times searching for the JG Dragonlady - MissJepunLooi and Michelle as backup#2, however failed in both mission and ended up with Miss S round#1, and Miss Y ( who was a recommendation from a fren )

The gers ARE older - quite a no from former Chancery at Robinson Hotel.
Old 21-07-2002, 12:22 PM
Samster

Twins

brudders Jiji and hcfan, only tried sugar when i was in twins. Not bad, service is good. Can consider.

So any more gers you guys tried from this HC ? Or any info on gers from this HC that any brudders out there would like to share ?
Old 24-07-2002, 12:51 PM
daze1976

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Anyone know where this Angel from last time Twin HC gone to???
Can't locate her since......2 months ago...
^Thanks...^

Her service is not bad:

Massage: 7/10
BJ( cap ): 6/10
F/J( cap ) : 6/10

NOt bad looking but a bit slag breast....
After Everything still carrying massage yr shoulder and butt to ease yr tension......
Old 24-07-2002, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
wrx_98 is Cool - loads of Potential
can anyone tell me wat is the name of Miss NihonCurrency and MissJepunLooi??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1