The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: Marry Malaysian gals..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
From my knowledge, the rules (updated) are:

Marriage (Foreign spouse):
a. If foreign spouse is presently working or used to work in Singapore before, you need to apply to MOM for permession to get married but lately many new application has comes back with a standard reply" You are not required to seek permession to marry a Singaporan citizen." So the rule has change but check first better.
b. If foreign spouse has never work in Singapore before, you need only register your marriage in Singapore. With the marriage certificate, apply to ICA for dependent pass. They will grant you a 6 monthly or yearly entry permit(renewal basis) for your spouse. You need to prepare a list of documents for your application. ID, birth certificate, income proof, letter from eomployer, income tax for past 3 years, cpf for last 12 months, educational certificate.
Nope. You still need written permission from MOM controller for marriage between ex/current work permit holder and SGP citizens/PRs. There's no change in the ruling. As for the appropriate form, please go to MOM's building to get it.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 24-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since you guys bring up this topic, can anyone offer any assistant to me?

I work in China but maybe getting hitched up next year (GF China lady), but I did not contribute CPF or anything. Now after seeing so many problem that you guys face I am starting to get worried.

Is there any ways I can get ROM to approve my marriage?

Oak
Old 24-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
Since you guys bring up this topic, can anyone offer any assistant to me?

I work in China but maybe getting hitched up next year (GF China lady), but I did not contribute CPF or anything. Now after seeing so many problem that you guys face I am starting to get worried.

Is there any ways I can get ROM to approve my marriage?

Oak
I assumed that if only marriage plan is on your card right now, you can register your marriage in china. SGP recognised almost all marriage being solemnized outside of singapore. My only worry is that how to bring your wife over to stay here for long as it is subjected to ICA controller's approval.

[CODE]Extracted from ROM website.
Q. What are the common things I need to know, as a
Singaporean/PR who have married overseas?

1) The law does not require couples who contracted marriages
overseas to re-register (includes "converting" or "endorsing" a
foreign marriage certificate) with the Singapore ROM.
The marriage certificate issued by the competent authority
of the foreign country may be accepted as prima facie evidence
of a marriage between the parties named in the certificate.

2) You may update agencies which you have dealings with, about
your new marital status. For example, you may wish to update
your marital status with CPF Board (Central Provident Fund)
to change nomination of CPF beneficiary.

3) If you wish to insert your husband's name into your
identification documents, you may contact the Immigration
& Checkpoints Authority.

4) If your spouse is a foreigner and you like to obtain
permanent residence or citizenship for him/her, you may
seek the advice of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority. [/CODE]

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 24-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Thks Rof|maoxz,

I did went to ICA to view the site but not really it solve my problems.

The worst part is will SG recongize my present after so long, now I still contribute to CPF but only a measly sum of S$200 every month. Will they judge me by this event? I am only a N Level student and will that help?

On my facts,

I am being paid at a resonable sum in China but it is a Taiwanese Company, they do not contribute to my CPF. My GF has a Degree and work for a recongized MNC (World Wide Recongize) will that help?

The ICA have no e-mail that I can forward my help rite? Thanks to all brothers here that have answered the questions.

Oak
Old 24-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
Hey Thks Rof|maoxz,

I did went to ICA to view the site but not really it solve my problems.

The worst part is will SG recongize my present after so long, now I still contribute to CPF but only a measly sum of S$200 every month. Will they judge me by this event? I am only a N Level student and will that help?

On my facts,

I am being paid at a resonable sum in China but it is a Taiwanese Company, they do not contribute to my CPF. My GF has a Degree and work for a recongized MNC (World Wide Recongize) will that help?

The ICA have no e-mail that I can forward my help rite? Thanks to all brothers here that have answered the questions.

Oak
Sorry I can't give you the specific email address. This is the best I can offer.
[CODE][email protected][/CODE] Dun worry about the CPF contribution thingy. If you command a high pay in china, you can always top-up cash in the ordinary account if you want.

If your gerfrd has a good qualification, you can applied for the professional pass herself. For more details please read up my two signatures, tks~

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Last edited by Rof|maoxz; 24-08-2005 at 11:59 AM.
Old 24-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

Rof|maoxz thanks a million,

I do not command a very high pay in China, still lost to a lot of people I know. I know that I can top up CPF with my ordinary account but all my cash are struck in China so now finding ways to get them out of China and into my SG account.

My GF does have a good cert but also I have asked the Singapore MNC side to help obtain a position for her, I really do hope that maybe she will be there for 6 months attachment. Maybe by then I can get the PR that I hope for.

Still thanking u with a million thks (sorry exhausted my rep power will up u once I am available.

Oak
Old 24-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
davsoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin Lover, congratulations that you are getting married soon.

if all above suggestions did not work out,

can try go see your mp.

still failed, can try buy house in JB. you can come to Singapore to work then go home to jb after work. the down side is it is very trouble some for you but at least you can get to marry your gf. extra benefits cost of living might be lower.

by the way there are many malaysian who does that daily and they are happy. why make sing dollar then go home spend ringgit. 1k = 2.25k rm

meanwhile try again every now and then. one day you will succeed.
Old 31-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
akiyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi

just to add on, say we approached MOM for a permission to marry a foreigner, how long is the approval valid for? a few mths or indefinitely?

from what i know, diff ppl will meet diff problems cos the income, qualifications r diff. best is to go down personally ask the staff to see what u need n apply for it
Old 01-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiyo
hi

just to add on, say we approached MOM for a permission to marry a foreigner, how long is the approval valid for? a few mths or indefinitely?

from what i know, diff ppl will meet diff problems cos the income, qualifications r diff. best is to go down personally ask the staff to see what u need n apply for it. <----MOM don't ask for it, ICA does.
It should not be longer then a week. The approval from MOM is for ex/current work permit holders to get married with SPR/Citizens, afterwhich you can go ahead with the ROM registration.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 07-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Vigin Lover Vigin Lover Vigin Lover
Talking Re: Marry Malaysian gals..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
It should not be longer then a week. The approval from MOM is for ex/current work permit holders to get married with SPR/Citizens, afterwhich you can go ahead with the ROM registration.
Just received the approval from MOM for my ROM with my Malaysian gf, really happy!
Old 07-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
D_Silver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyD_Silver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigin Lover
Just received the approval from MOM for my ROM with my Malaysian gf, really happy!
Congratulations
Old 07-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Vigin Lover Vigin Lover Vigin Lover
Talking Re: Marry Malaysian gals..

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Silver
Congratulations
Thanks bro!
Old 07-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sincereman74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face Re: Marry Malaysian gals..

Quote:

Good for you. Congratulations! How I wish I can have a Malaysian gf too!
Old 08-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, I'm also delighted by the good news. Hope both of you have a blissful and accommodating marriage, be patient with each other. This is the start for another long journey.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 08-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

bro,vigin lover

congratulation to you,but the way which part of malaysia is she frm?i still single can ask her to introduce her frds anot? hahaha!joking lah

Rgds
hthderrick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1