The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: My Innate Sexual Desires.

Unnie you're really taking your time with the action eh?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
sassysunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komuso View Post
I kind of like the writing style... and the England is not bad too

Please write on, ma'am
Thankewwww! Well it is edited and triple checked a few times for language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Unnie you're really taking your time with the action eh?
A lot of details to write down, is it really toooo sloowwwwww?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysunshine View Post

Jmho..yes, tink it may be a little too slow, sis...but tats cos as u say there's a lot of details for u to be put down to pen...

But thks for putting in a lot of effort to share wif all of us here ur innate sexual desires ...It shows u r putting in a lot of tots as well to produce a well written revelation of ur inner self in good english !...hopefully to make it easier n enjoyable for us to read.. n it seems u r a careful, committed gal as well in wat u set out to do...kudos to u. But why dun u get ur partner to help u out more in all tat needs to be done to post out ur sharing in tis thread of yours so tat the whole task is shared n things can get running a little faster....jiayou

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
Komuso is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKomuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysunshine View Post

If you want to see slow, read mine... I think most readers couldn't take it
Old 07-11-2013, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Jmho..yes, tink it may be a little too slow, sis...but tats cos as u say there's a lot of details for u to be put down to pen...

But thks for putting in a lot of effort to share wif all of us here ur innate sexual desires ...It shows u r putting in a lot of tots as well to produce a well written revelation of ur inner self in good english !...hopefully to make it easier n enjoyable for us to read.. n it seems u r a careful, committed gal as well in wat u set out to do...kudos to u. But why dun u get ur partner to help u out more in all tat needs to be done to post out ur sharing in tis thread of yours so tat the whole task is shared n things can get running a little faster....jiayou
Thank you for your kind comment! Appreciated. Yes, everytime I write a new paragraph, I re-edit it only to find more details lacking.. so this takes time.

Well he's a little busy this week and me too cause I'm not gonna be in town for a week.. trying my best to finish chapter 1 before I get any busier.

Chapter 1 is seeing the light soon. haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komuso View Post
If you want to see slow, read mine... I think most readers couldn't take it
I didn't know you wrote stories too! awesome.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

I've added part 3 into the first post. Enjoy, people.
I've been writing the story alone from part 3 first few lines onwards so please bear with me!
Old 08-11-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dreamofme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no wonder block11 review was bad.. it hung at the bossom.. boo..
Old 08-11-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice starting of story. Keep it up. Cheers
Old 08-11-2013, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamofme View Post
no wonder block11 review was bad.. it hung at the bossom.. boo..
Blockie didn't say it was bad. Patience is the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILOFALLDEVIL View Post
nice starting of story. Keep it up. Cheers
Thank you very much.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dreamofme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha. okay okay. i shall wait patiently...
Old 08-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Hey Guys, I'm continuing my story in the first post of this thread for easy reading. As of now, Part 4 has been updated! Please continue to support the story, thank you!
Old 10-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Beholder

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19048 / Power: 87
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Wow didn't know you are a good writer. Good writing style and it not like those typical exotic stories more like a love novel keep it up. I will be your next follower

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 10-11-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Distorted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, I agree it is like a love novel too. I guess that's kinda set it apart from the others. Support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Wow didn't know you are a good writer. Good writing style and it not like those typical exotic stories more like a love novel keep it up. I will be your next follower
Old 10-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Awwww Sam. You're too kind. Thank you for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
Yeah, I agree it is like a love novel too. I guess that's kinda set it apart from the others. Support.
Fifty Shades of Lust. hahahaha. :P
Old 10-11-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Hello All, this is the Finale to Chapter 1.

I must say it took awhile because of detailing work and dialogues that needed to appear real. The whole story stands at 2995 words.

Please enjoy. Apologies that I couldn't post this in the first post due to word limitations.

Chapter 1 - A Walk in the Park Finale

I got up to kiss him, our tongues swirling in rhythms driven by desire, lust and passion. I wanted more kisses. Not pecks.

Those deep kisses driven by lust. Then, I pulled away, only to let out a sly smile at him, removing my brassiere slowly, dropping it into my bag.

I looked intently at D and asked, “Baby, do you wanna help remove my undies? It’s kinda hot down there. Baby… will you help me, please?”, as I turned around, lifted my dress revealing my lacy red underwear.

D: Someone’s turning into a really naughty girl I see… So hot baby, so hot.. *His hands were over my buttocks now.. threatening to pull it down anytime*

Me: hehehe.. baby…. You’re so naughty.. this is all your fault.

D: Oh it’s my fault, totally my fault honey. I’m sorry..

With one swift action, he tore my underwear from the side with brute force. I wanted to scream because that was my favourite sexy underwear but was silenced because what D did was so hot, an action only a manly man would do that melted me inside out.

It was so hot, so erotic, it literally blew my innocent mind away.
I still had my dress on. It was so hot thinking that I’m not dawned unto any lingerie to protect my privates.

Me: Settle down big boy… *smile* Did you like what you see, honey?

D: Baby you’re so fucking hot! I wanna make love to you so bad…. My cock is aching for you… It’s so hard.. You’re gonna help me with that later. You’ve been a bad girl..
But now…. I’m gonna take care of you. You’re mine.

Me: oh baby.. what do you plan to do to me now…. huh? * I turned around, teasing and arousing him with my hands on his bulge, and threw him a slutty look*

D: You’ll see baby.. *kisses me on my lips*

He swooned me over and french kissed me hard again. He knew that would make me a very happy girl. Soon, he laid me to rest on the bench and started kissing my bosoms. I gave out little moans as he did that to acknowledge the pleasure.

He stroked my pussy with his middle finger, prying a little into my lovehole and stroked upwards towards my clit to allow my pussy to be lubricated. It was ecstatically arousing. My moans grew a little louder and soon my hands were on my bosoms, playing with my own bosoms and squeezing them as he looked me in my face.

Me: Baby, mmmmm..ahhh..mmmm… ahhh…mmmmm baby.. please.. stop teasing me, just put it in baby..

D: Baby…. I wanna lick your pussy up so bad… I wanna finger fuck your pussy.. tell me you want it bad baby… mmmmm. *still stroking my pussy with his middle finger… teasing my lovehole*

Me: I’m all yours baby… I’m your slut, your very naughty slut…mmmm baby….ahhh…please baby fuck me… mmmmm… please?

D: What a sexy slut you are baby… mmmmmm…sexy.

Slowly, he kissed his way to my pussy. D took one look at me, and with a smile, his face closed into my wet pussy, and started licking my clit slowly in an upward/downward motion.

Me: ahhhhhh….. baby… that feels so good… right there baby.. mmmm

D: you feel good huh? Did you like that? Tell me you want it baby… *putting in his middle finger into my hot wet pussy and starting fingering it*

D: oh god you’re so tight baby.. so tight I wished that my cock was in your wet pussy right now, fucking you hard.. would you like that baby? Tell me.. *his middle finger soon found rhythm and was fingering me a little rougher*

Me: oh god baby, mmmmm yes... I want you to fuck me hard baby.. *squeezing my boobs and circling round my nipples as I spoke*

Me: mmmm yes baby, fuck me harder, I’m your slut remember? I’ll be a good girl… fuck me please..

D fastened his pace, fingering me in my pussy and licking me off my clit like how I wanted it. I felt like a slut. A very dirty and horny slut who wanted nothing more but adrenaline to do crazy things driven by hot passionate lust. Lust that would take off my innocent mask, slowly.. by the minute.

Me: oh babyyyyy mmmmm, yes, faster baby… ohhh! *was gonna cum for him*

D: hush baby, cum for me baby…. Mmmm I wanna see you cum so bad…

D looked at me intently and he propped my head up for a deep hot kiss. Our tongues were interlocking and swivelling fast as I was about come.

Muffled moans was all I could gather to release my sexual tensions… it was so intense.. I could feel an orgasm building up from the intensifying finger fucking.
I pulled away from the kiss.
Me: mmmmmmm baby! I’m cumming baby… mmmmm ahhhh, mmmmm, yes baby… oh god… baby… cumming cumming, oh yes… yes.. baby..

D: Yes baby, cum for me now! Faster! I’m gonna fuck you real bad!

Me: mmmmmm baby! Ahhhhhhh mmmmmmmm…. *in between moans and gasps*

D: That’s my good girl… that was so so hot baby. *smirking*

Me: Baby… awww.. *smiles shyly*

We both looked at each other intently and suavely, D gave me another hot kiss as I recovered from the pulsating orgasm. His manly ways….were hard to resist. It was hot. Really sexy. Lust tickled me again. It was flirting with me because I’m now his woman. D’s woman.

I wanted to taste D’s cock now.. with my mouth.

Slowly, I readjusted myself and propped myself up. I looked at D lustfully and saw that he got up, sitting in an upward position on the bench. D removed his belt and unbuttoned his pants and took out his cock from his boxers and starting stroking it.

It sure was hard. I wanted to suck it so bad…

D: Baby... play with your boobs.

Me: Baby…… I wanna suck it, please… your cock is so hard right now.. lemme help you.

I was playing with my boobs, circling my nipples with my fingers, as I smacked my lips slowly and let out a soft moan.
My left hand reached out for my inner thighs, as I pry my legs opened and began to rub my clit slowly, teasing D as I watched him stroked his juicy cock.

D: urghhh Baby.. you’re so fucking hot. I’m so hard right now. Baby, you may suck my cock right now. It’s all yours now sweetie. All yours.

Me: I thought you wouldn’t ask… *smiled at him*

I was on my fours on the bench and I smirked at him, wriggled myself nearly till I was able to reach out for his cock. I took his cock in my hands, stroking it up and down like he would and marvelled at it.

The top was glistening with pre-cum and I was pleasantly surprised. Stroking his cock slowly, I placed my tongue on the top to lick it with circular motions, with my right hand playing with his balls, working it up to a haughty tease.
I licked his balls in feather-liked motion and cupped them in my warm wet mouth.

I then licked his shaft from top to bottom like a lollipop, giving it quick licks as I played with his balls with my hands. Licking his cock and seeing him react pleasantly to it made me really wet in my lovehole that seemed to yearn for a manhood in it.

D: urghhhhh baby, suck my cock baby… you’re so good.

With soft moans and grunts made by D, I knew he was enjoying the little pleasures I was giving him.
I made muffled moans that enticed him even more, and that he felt it through the vibrations of my vocal cords as I started to suck and lick his top with my mouth.

My cheeks hollowed as I soon engulfed his cock in my mouth, sucking on it while vigorously stroking it, challenging his cock for his essence.

D: don’t stop baby… I’m gonna cum soon.

Me: Oh yeah? Cum for me hard baby… feels good yeah baby? I wanna see you cum for me..

Me: Cum for me hard baby, on my tits. They’ll love it splattered on them. *as I reached out for my tits, squeezing it as I looked at him. I was still stroking his cock with my hand at this juncture.*

D: Oh baby.. you’re such a hot tease… urgh baby…

Me: Just the way you love it baby..

D: I think I’m gonna cum baby.. urghhhhh

Me: Cum for me on my tits baby.. please… mmmmm baby..

D: Get on your fours right now!

Me: Yes baby… as you wish. Hehe.

Obediently, I listened to D and got on my fours. I was preparing my tits and playing with them while waiting for his load on my tits.
D stroked his cock faster than before. It was soon before he unload his cum on my tits.

Me: Cum hard for me baby.. mmm I want your cum on my tits….mmmm baby

D: urghhhhh…. Cum…ming… urghh

Me: Faster baby, faster…. Cum for me… mmmm yeah baby.. yes… *looking at him playfully as I reached down from my tits to my clit and gave it a quick tease with my left hand*

D: urghhh baby… baby urghhhhhh.. *stroking it faster and it became apparent he was going to cum any minute*

Me: baby don’t stop, cum for me…. Mmm yeahh.. you want your cock in my pussy? Cum for me baby… yes..

D: urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Baby! Urghhhhh! *as he directed his cock towards my tits, his loaded exploded on my tits*

Me: oh baby….. mmmmmmm baby.. that’s a lot of cum. Hehehe. *as I smacked my lips and spread his cum all over my tits*

D: Oh you slut…. Look at you. Wait till we get to the hotel later. I have a surprise for you, baby. I can’t wait for you to see it baby *closed in for another short passionate kiss*

Me: Hehehe. Babyyyy… mmmmm? What’s the surprise.. tell me now. I can’t wait for us to make love baby.

D: Silly, you’ll see…. I want you bare bodied in your dress like that when we get to hotel… so fucking hot.

Me: oh naughty….. let us clean ourselves up and we can proceed. Baby…will you help me? *I distracted D and put on back my brasserie..*

D: Anything for you, my love. *caresses my face and peck me on my lips.

With much anticipation and eager, we cleaned up and left for the hotel for another adventure in search for our satisfaction for lust.

And as for me, I got a little more bold as the wilderness of lust stirred in me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1