The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MP at novena

Bump~ Any new playground at novena?

TIA
Old 28-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new playground at Novena or surrounded area ?
Old 29-04-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by re3ken View Post
Any new playground at Novena or surrounded area ?
I saw a few along balestior there, the oldest 1 is opposite zhongsan mall. But then is like no news or FR for these MP
Old 23-06-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 5
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Came across a ML on IG. Quoted $200 for 2hrs operating at Royal Square Novena. I feel its too pretty to be true, but anyone tried her before?

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 23-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Confirmsperm got but over price Liao this place ask $100 for Hj managed to ask the chick out to 81 early thirties big rack but she only do Hj with BIG rack full on exposed I cannot take it so buah her high high moaning like cow and almost F her but too bad she resisted and I kinda back out cos she like probably F a lot of customers by now n pretend to be virgin and probably waiting for me add on another few hundred to fuck her at shit place 81 with no windows …. But too expensive Liao for a used mat… Hence skip lah next !
Old 23-06-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 8
macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Came across a ML on IG. Quoted $200 for 2hrs operating at Royal Square Novena. I feel its too pretty to be true, but anyone tried her before?
Royal square ? Hmm interesting, usually a lot of Physio’s there
Old 24-06-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alexjason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello bro. Mind can share ?
Old 24-06-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Confirmsperm got but over price Liao this place ask $100 for Hj managed to ask the chick out to 81 early thirties big rack but she only do Hj with BIG rack full on exposed I cannot take it so buah her high high moaning like cow and almost F her but too bad she resisted and I kinda back out cos she like probably F a lot of customers by now n pretend to be virgin and probably waiting for me add on another few hundred to fuck her at shit place 81 with no windows …. But too expensive Liao for a used mat… Hence skip lah next !
Brother can share this ml and contact?
Old 26-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light

I had an interesting chat with a lady over michat. She is home based. Quoted me $150 for 2 hours. Includes 爱爱口交口爆洗香香按摩口爆. Picture on michat is young and busty. Guess it is too good to be true. When I have time, I go try and let you guys know 😁
Old 27-06-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
I had an interesting chat with a lady over michat. She is home based. Quoted me $150 for 2 hours. Includes 爱爱口交口爆洗香香按摩口爆. Picture on michat is young and busty. Guess it is too good to be true. When I have time, I go try and let you guys know 😁
I kena tis mo. Long story short, it’s a scam. In my case the price was $100. Where in SG can u get a 2hr fj for this price. Even those toothless grannies on the back alleys of Desker rd charges more. Wat more a young syt. Oh, image also fake taken from internet. Ask her for her selfie with Merlion to prove she’s real.
Old 10-08-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Anyone tried before this spa 女神公馆 at thompson rd?
Old 10-08-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Visited once long ago. Serviced by S*lina, don’t know if she still there. Clean environment, spacious room with built in toilet. 68 an hour if I remember correctly + basic happiness at 1B
Old 10-08-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Visited once long ago. Serviced by S*lina, don’t know if she still there. Clean environment, spacious room with built in toilet. 68 an hour if I remember correctly + basic happiness at 1B
basic happy got include 3G/4G roaming?
Old 13-08-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
basic happy got include 3G/4G roaming?
4g roaming, but it was like 2 year ago back then
Old 13-08-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's a nice spa, nice environment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1