The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
gooner8 gooner8
Re: need to get 4k plus by this month

This is a scam. I can smell it from a mile away
Old 22-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Loverboy000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss Potato head, if I didn't remember wrongly, the last you post, you were a married chubby lady that want to 'serve' the guys for money. And one or two guys did write FR, but then you took full payment but never do full job, cos you tell that newbie brother that you having code red only when you met him in the room.
I got only one advice for you, you think everyone is stupid is it? Just do bj for that poor good hearted brother and you still got the cheek to accept full service payment from him. And that poor brother got flame becos of you.
Be professional a bit. Collect the reasonable amount according to what you do.
Collecting full service amount when you don't even provide full service on the pretext that you are having code red, you really are a Potato Head!
Also, I wonder one week how are you going to raise that kind of money. Unless you are a 'Ang Pai' here. Be contented that you can raise 1k within a week. Which I doubt so by looking at the situation now.
Your credentials are lousy, negative and horrible. Who will want to book you, I wonder.
Old 22-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Please la, this chubby girl is a joker, that time say she in debt and want to be FL, say what she married scared husband found out.
You know what she ask the brothers who want book her to do or not?
Send her a picture of themselves before she decide if want to take your booking or not. Of course those lau jiao won't send la, siao. Only the newbies will lor, and this chubby girl will pick and choose the guys she take. KNS!
Old 22-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funseekerguy View Post
I may be harsh by saying this, but wat i can say is it serve u right... Y do i say dat? U think guys in sbf is so stupid? Last time when u post, u said u need help and is willing to serve bros here.. End up, u thought u found a "carrot" and u just ignore all those who are serious in helping u.. And then u just dun bother those who r interested to help u... But now, u r being sabo by that guy, and nw u come here again and trying to act pitiful...i think u r not looking for bros here to help u, u r actually looking for a "robert" sugardaddy... But end up, u never gain anything... To be frank, i am one of those who keep contacting u to meet, but u keep giving excuse of not meeting.. So i believe u r not serious at all.... Lastly, just an advice to u... IF U WAN TO EARN FASTCASH, U GOT TO WORK FOR IT!!! MONEY WONT DROP FROM THE SKY!!! Just look at those successful local fl who have so many supporters who keep returning to help them... Cos they serious in providing service for bros here... Not here looking for "carrot or robert" here
Gam Tia brother!
Old 22-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!

I think we should zap her till moderation to prevent innocent bros frm getting con frm her... Anyway, i oredi zap her my humble 4 pts
Old 22-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColeJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I may be harsh by saying this, but wat i can say is it serve u right... Y do i say dat? U think guys in sbf is so stupid? Last time when u post, u said u need help and is willing to serve bros here.. End up, u thought u found a "carrot" and u just ignore all those who are serious in helping u.. And then u just dun bother those who r interested to help u... But now, u r being sabo by that guy, and nw u come here again and trying to act pitiful...i think u r not looking for bros here to help u, u r actually looking for a "robert" sugardaddy... But end up, u never gain anything... To be frank, i am one of those who keep contacting u to meet, but u keep giving excuse of not meeting.. So i believe u r not serious at all.... Lastly, just an advice to u... IF U WAN TO EARN FASTCASH, U GOT TO WORK FOR IT!!! MONEY WONT DROP FROM THE SKY!!! Just look at those successful local fl who have so many supporters who keep returning to help them... Cos they serious in providing service for bros here... Not here looking for "carrot or robert" here

This is really a good one bro.
Old 22-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

haha.....keep using same old trick.....1st time u got away with it, ka ka wanna try again...haha.u underestimate the unity power of bros here.....
Old 22-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!

Quote:
I think we should zap her till moderation to prevent innocent bros frm getting con frm her... Anyway, i oredi zap her my humble 4 pts
wah bro dont be so harsh na... maybe she just needs someone to guide her along. when i first started out i also had some kind souls who guided me along.
Old 22-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Potato85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya. Serve me right. Am stupid to believe the guy again. If all bros here think that am acting pitiful den go ahead. I dun need ppl to pity me. If I just wan to cheat anyone y should I sell my body just for the sake of money am not dis type person. I hate to do dis too. Who wants to earn this type of money to enjoy life. Am not looking for wad daddy also. The bro who say I collect full payment which I did not. The guy actually agreed to give me 90 for bbbj only as I told him I on code red. Ask to show me pic first is just to be safe cos who knows Hubby fren will be here. Its ok. Wadever I say all bros will think am just telling tales or wadever.
Thanks for all ur comments.

Quote:
Old 22-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato85 View Post
Ya. Serve me right. Am stupid to believe the guy again. If all bros here think that am acting pitiful den go ahead. I dun need ppl to pity me. If I just wan to cheat anyone y should I sell my body just for the sake of money am not dis type person. I hate to do dis too. Who wants to earn this type of money to enjoy life. Am not looking for wad daddy also. The bro who say I collect full payment which I did not. The guy actually agreed to give me 90 for bbbj only as I told him I on code red. Ask to show me pic first is just to be safe cos who knows Hubby fren will be here. Its ok. Wadever I say all bros will think am just telling tales or wadever.
Thanks for all ur comments.

Yawn.....
makes me think of 1 person in the 7pm "AI" show...
Does she resemble XIE MING MING???
Old 22-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for highlighting.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 22-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

Potato, hellooooo....do you think you are the only one doing FL becos of debts? FYI, a lot of these girls are also probably in debt in some other forms. But why some of these girls can succeed in getting good reviews from brothers who tried them? Note that some of these girls who are popular are just ordinary plain normal looking girls and not some Chio Bu ok. They can make it is becos of their attitude towards people who are interested to book them.
You want to make it and succeed? Then show some good attitude and not lousy one.
Regarding about the picture asking. You scared to meet people you know. Then you think people who book you not afraid that they will book someone they know also ah?
Don't act pitiful ok.
Old 22-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
SallyYoshino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yawn.....
makes me think of 1 person in the 7pm "AI" show...
Does she resemble XIE MING MING???
more like he xiao li
Old 22-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
twoonesierra is Cool - loads of Potential

No pic no talk
Old 22-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all bros...lets not waste our time on this cunt. We got to move on to more green pasture.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1