The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 21
commando deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycommando deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ~ ~ Tall Tall Tall  With  BiG BiG BiG ~ ~

I just tried this beauty. I must says she's really good in her service and is not bad looking. I would rate her a 6.5 at least. One thing is that she is big in size. But her bust is also very big!!! Very gfe and friendly. Good BBBJ. I would recommend brothers here to give it a try. Not Bad. Overall 7.5/10.

Cheers
Old 16-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando View Post
I just tried this beauty. I must says she's really good in her service and is not bad looking. I would rate her a 6.5 at least. One thing is that she is big in size. But her bust is also very big!!! Very gfe and friendly. Good BBBJ. I would recommend brothers here to give it a try. Not Bad. Overall 7.5/10.

Cheers
Hi bro commando
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 17-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

More details,pls click my signature below:-
Old 17-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

first time i try bro cindy's girls... quite impressed with this one. dongbei 1.7m... big boobies, 傻小姐... when she smiles her eyes disappear. young girl at heart. good service... very detailed catbath not staying for long, try her quick!

looks: 7, 8 when she smiles
body: 8 i like tall girls
catbath: 9
FJ: 8
GFE: 8
RTF: i wish i could but won't be in the country for awhile... if not it could have blossomed into a nice friendship for sure.
Old 18-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy c View Post
Hi bro simone
appreciate 4 yr FR......

appreciate the intro and contact ...

cheers
Old 18-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
beckster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tired aijia last week and she is really tall and big bone instead of big size I would say.. anyway here the ratings :

looks : 6.5/10
boobs : 7/10 - abit saggy
catbath: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Old 18-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckster View Post
tired aijia last week and she is really tall and big bone instead of big size I would say.. anyway here the ratings :

hey bro ... hows it going ...?
Old 18-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckster View Post

Hi bro beckste
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 18-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboy View Post
first time i try bro cindy's girls... quite impressed with this one. dongbei 1.7m... big boobies, 傻小姐... when she smiles her eyes disappear. young girl at heart. good service... very detailed catbath not staying for long, try her quick!

looks: 7, 8 when she smiles
body: 8 i like tall girls
catbath: 9
FJ: 8
GFE: 8
RTF: i wish i could but won't be in the country for awhile... if not it could have blossomed into a nice friendship for sure.
Aiyo bro newbieboy,i been here 2 years liao ler,till now u just gv my angels chance to earn yr $$,hope can see yr more FR on my angels in the future..
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 18-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mmm... Pretty in a cute GND way IMHO. Definitely a face that mos bros would probably want to bonk. As someone said before, her voice is quote sainai so it adds to the bonkability factor.

I like her size too, not often to find an asian plus size girl that not fat. She's got a bit of a tummy and not toned, hence the flab but it's all acceptable.

Her saliva smelt a little when she gave the catbath but it was not put-offing, probably had a ciggie or something before. Catbath covered well, and she puts in effort in the AR as well.

After all that, she accepted a job for half an hr later after she got into the room. And I was somehow able to finish 2 shots in that time. Express fuck faster than the Petain WLs! Bros who book her please discipline her and give it to her hard for me. I'm quite useless when trying to demand service from FLs...
Old 19-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
Mmm... Pretty in a cute GND way IMHO. Definitely a face that mos bros would probably want to bonk. As someone said before, her voice is quote sainai so it adds to the bonkability factor.

I like her size too, not often to find an asian plus size girl that not fat. She's got a bit of a tummy and not toned, hence the flab but it's all acceptable.

Her saliva smelt a little when she gave the catbath but it was not put-offing, probably had a ciggie or something before. Catbath covered well, and she puts in effort in the AR as well.

After all that, she accepted a job for half an hr later after she got into the room. And I was somehow able to finish 2 shots in that time. Express fuck faster than the Petain WLs! Bros who book her please discipline her and give it to her hard for me. I'm quite useless when trying to demand service from FLs...
Hi bro yoshii
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 19-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pokerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the intro bro,

Just had a session with her, quite a nice gal.. like the bro said her voice is quite sainai.. quite a tall gal with big boobs and not fat... She may not be staying for long so bros should fast hand fast leg.

Looks: 7.5/10 her look grows, think will get higher if she let down her hair
Boobs: 9/10 (big and round natural melons but no boob F )
BJ: 8/10 (very good suction)
FJ: Na/10 (nvr try)
GFF: 7/10 (she's really nice but seems rather bzy, maybe I nvr talk much)
Body: 9/10 (very nice curve shape, like her G-string, good body maintained)
Overall: 7.5/10

Pls up me if u like my FR.
Old 19-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
beckster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not bad.. but miss your babes... and missing wei wei very much.. any idea where she is now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone View Post
hey bro ... hows it going ...?
Old 19-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerboy View Post
Thanks for the intro bro,

Just had a session with her, quite a nice gal.. like the bro said her voice is quite sainai.. quite a tall gal with big boobs and not fat... She may not be staying for long so bros should fast hand fast leg.

Looks: 7.5/10 her look grows, think will get higher if she let down her hair
Boobs: 9/10 (big and round natural melons but no boob F )
BJ: 8/10 (very good suction)
FJ: Na/10 (nvr try)
GFF: 7/10 (she's really nice but seems rather bzy, maybe I nvr talk much)
Body: 9/10 (very nice curve shape, like her G-string, good body maintained)
Overall: 7.5/10

Pls up me if u like my FR.
Hi bro Pokerboy
appreciate 4 yr FR, up u liao......

Old 19-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi this is my first try at a FL. Had to do it ever since they shut down all the good HC. But it wasn't a very good experience. I booked her today for 730pm. But there was a bro before me who booked her at 630, was late for his turn, kept calling n msg her. She arrived with a black face, had to pacify this bro over the phone as he demanded that she goes to him now. WTF!! Spoil the whole session.
Anyway here's the proper FR.

FL arrived with a black face, grudgingly n sloppily asked me to wash up. N rushed in the session.
Face: 4.5/10 (no wonder they had to blur out her face)
Body: Very tall n proportionate
Boobs: D!!!! 10/10.This is the best part and the only part worth paying for. Soft, too big for my hands. Small tiny nipples.
BJ: OK, but she was rushing it.
AR: Good!! N she paid alot of attention to my balls as well!
Painting: allow. No smell but VERY hairy. haha
Fingering: allow
FJ: No. Totally spoil mood n settle for a BJ only
massage: pathetic
RTF: NO.

Damage: 70 + 30(room)

Luckily she had beautiful boobs, else its a total waste of money. Don't know to blame her or the guy unreasonable guy before me. Love her boobs!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1