The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HumbleGuy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hahaha sure bro. Didnt know got so many PM for west side lobangs . Let me write out my fr and damages and share privately with u guys. I dont have too many but experienced some good ones this year.
👋 hi… don’t mind can share the contact pls…
Old Yesterday, 12:43 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4622 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good Massage at the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelekzl253 View Post
I give good massage in west side
Lol are u really Lele? If yes, i really had wonderful time with u but i thought ur shop closed le and u waiting to change shop to Rangoon rd?
Old Yesterday, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
meandmyself2088 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornymoo View Post
Visited one near to beauty world. Entrance 55/hr and basic happiness at standard rate. The thing that I’m impressed was the skill of massage she has. Petite and young (early twenties) and good looking lady. Those looking for a really good massage from a petite syt can PM me.
Bro. Which spa? Can share contact
Old Yesterday, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
meandmyself2088 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornymoo View Post
Visited one near to beauty world. Entrance 55/hr and basic happiness at standard rate. The thing that I’m impressed was the skill of massage she has. Petite and young (early twenties) and good looking lady. Those looking for a really good massage from a petite syt can PM me.
Bro. Can share. Which spa?
Old Yesterday, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Maitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstraightsg View Post
Wa sick
Can share?
I dun have much to share that is 拿得出手 though, with the only one I have that is worth recommending RTV (apparently for good)
Bro, can share?TIA
Old Yesterday, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Maitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
The name of the ML, name of joint, and block number in Jurong, is already visible in her userID.
Rarely do MLs have time to initiate PMs, so it would be easier for you to PM her.
Hi bro, can share the ctc? TIA
Old Yesterday, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhewhowaitsforsu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhewhowaitsforsu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For those asking me for the west side contact, pls up my points before messaging me for contact details. Yes the one I go to is legit, tested and she is damn good at teasing till you call yamate… and when she flashes you with her set of Ds you will explode immediately
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 13
castilo is a glorious beacon of lightcastilo is a glorious beacon of lightcastilo is a glorious beacon of lightcastilo is a glorious beacon of lightcastilo is a glorious beacon of light

Wow how can i miss out the fun in the west. Bros pm me!! Its been a while since i release my stress in the west.
Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Lol are u really Lele? If yes, i really had wonderful time with u but i thought ur shop closed le and u waiting to change shop to Rangoon rd?
haha this one sabo la.. must be someone love LL a lot
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 13
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewhowaitsforsu View Post
For those asking me for the west side contact, pls up my points before messaging me for contact details. Yes the one I go to is legit, tested and she is damn good at teasing till you call yamate… and when she flashes you with her set of Ds you will explode immediately
Bro!!! Upped ur points already… share the west side gems can?
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120360 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelekzl253 View Post
I give good massage in west side
Where got massage....Go in only straight attack with BBBJ without u even washing your cock....and initial Bonk without CD ....tell you want to have babies with you....dunno how many kana liao...
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
davidlee1995199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have one contact at west side, about 15 mins bus from Jurong East MRT. Nice petite SYT, boobs ~B/C cup able to do back stepping and ear digging as well. Pretty solid massage with good HJ.
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
davidlee1995199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Picture

Photo of her…

Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4622 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleGuy123 View Post
👋 hi… don’t mind can share the contact pls…
Lol oh no so many ppl asking me for west lobangs hahaha. I have a list lah but i just follow up and realize some of the MLs already changed places. Hahahaha psps ah especially for those who up my points, let me confirm the list before sharing.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1001 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlee1995199 View Post
Photo of her…

Who is she? ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1