The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L18h40

I also know.I only can do raw with G18,provided I be her tirak,which means I have to book 6-8 sessions.Crazy man, I would rather screw 2 of them with condoms.G20 is a chillipadi but I am the GAME.The 2 of them got to play my GAME.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_123
I have to book 6-8 sessions.Crazy man.
Not necessary, each visit just take 3 sessions is enough. Unless you really kanna deep KC trap.
Old 18-09-2004, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_123
I also know.I only can do raw with G18,provided I be her tirak,which means I have to book 6-8 sessions.Crazy man, I would rather screw 2 of them with condoms.G20 is a chillipadi but I am the GAME.The 2 of them got to play my GAME.

yeah la.. wad i was meaning is, g20 totally wont allow raw, and she'll complain if u do. not meaning about u tarma both gals. haha. dont get me wrong. geez although i do feel wierd chatting about u banging my tirak. LOL! cheers.
Old 26-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi i am new here but do u all know whether the G19 in this house good anot ah?
Old 05-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
mclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstermclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DId with Girl 9!

Very Service oriented!

But bad thing is her small boobs! Pussy damn tight! i can only insert one finger in! Had a hard time inserting my rod in!

Couldn't cum within the 30 mins then she HJ me till cum!

Quite pretty! Looks around 7/10! =)
Old 07-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin_boy View Post
DId with Girl 9!

Very Service oriented!

But bad thing is her small boobs! Pussy damn tight! i can only insert one finger in! Had a hard time inserting my rod in!

wah say, this thread is dead for 4 years and you revived it. Solid, you will make a good doctor. All the girls in this thread all went home liao :-)
Old 28-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pe_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin_boy View Post
DId with Girl 9!

Very Service oriented!

I wonder whether I took the same girl as yours today. But my girl tag is 7. Her name is "A" (A, B, C). Her description is similiar to yours. Soft, small boobs (A- cup), very tight pussy, good rider, very smooth skin. I imagined that I was bonding a teenager while I was bonding her.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
euphron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: L18h40

guys. unless u already are a regular there with ur "girls" there available. i strongly dun encourage u to go there.
went there for like e 1st time. girl cmi, i helped myself take out my condom b4 even cumming cos e service was e worst i have ever had in my 26 yrs of life.
and yes, the okt attitude cmi too. 3 of us went there, only 2 of us asked for girls. i took no2 my friend no12. my 3rd friend, who happened to be indian, didnt ask for any, so all he did was wait inside, guess wat, GOT FUCKING CHASED OUT.
i've frequent h18 for like 4 yrs already and nvr once have i been ever chased away. jus cos my friend is indian?

jus a word of advice, refrain from h40 if ur new there. not worth the money and e sperm. h18 has my thumbs up, almost all e girls' service are worth ur money. westerhout road, that 3storey house, girl 99 i try one time, 2 thumbs up for her altho shes not pretty
Old 10-05-2009, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
martell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there last week was quite high got number 15 if i no wrong but her room is 1st floor all the way at the right corner. she was quite hot , she keeps telling me u very handsome na n keep on frenching me .. she jokes with me really keep me entertained... she fucks like she very happy like tat . after eveything we exhange hp . she french me again b4 we leave the room . then she send me out of the hse..... was 1 of the best experience i have ...... went down last nite canot c 15 .. went 2 round still dun have ... so dun know if the number is correct , also forget the face laio? yeah and i lost her hp number ... but ayeah i just love her service? anyway do they use the same number everytime ? n wat time they open ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1