The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
beinrich2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeinrich2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: <<<<< MARISSA: Petite, BOOBSY, Fair skin, Jap-blood, sharp feature HOT babe! >>>>

bro I send in my request to be the member but till now no reply . I really keen. thanks
Old 27-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of
Re: <<<<< MARISSA: Petite, BOOBSY, Fair skin, Jap-blood, sharp feature HOT babe! >>>>

thanks for bro for the arrangement!
Name: Marissa
Age: she say 22. but i agrees with other bro,she look 28 to me.

Face: 6.5/10 this is the first time try pinay,use to do ang mo and PRC.am looker!

skin: smooth but not fair at all to me.maybe to compare to pinay she is fair lor. (cos when people say i though will fair like PRC la)

Body: 8/10 not that Slim to me and yes petite with nice round breasts. Pinkish brown nipple.

BBBJ: 6 /10 i had better one

Frenching: Yes,(with listerine i ask for it,cos i can't stand Cigi small.she smoke)

Fingering: Wet and responsive,but juz awhile cos she too high liao

Painting: Yes, wet and no smell also juz awhile cos she too high body keep waving.
FJ: 8/10 Nice sexy moans, not the fake type. Tight pussy! She cum twice, when i go into the room she already like me alot keep huging me and french me(mayb this is how she treat the rest)

Attitude: 7.5/10 Friendly and not a clock watcher.

GFE: 8/10 Cuddles with you in bed after session.

Overall: 7/10 SEXTIFIED (if she is my kind of look it will get high point)

Just want to check with you guy here, did anyone try donna and marissa before?
which is better looking and body who is better?
pls advise..pls give some tip cos wanted to try donna but if she look not pretty then marissa then don't waste time and money liao hard earn $$$ .thank you so much
Old 28-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
Pacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyduck View Post
Thanks Bro Pacquiao

Had a session with Marissa few days back and now only free to write an FR..well here goes..

Shes the nice fair girl next door where u dream to fuck everyday, Cute part bout her is she always say i very shy but once she start her BBJ woot...relax n enjoy hahahaha

Below my FR:

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: SLIM, PETITE, TAN with Silky Smooth Skin
boobs: 9/10 (Love it when she danggle it in front of u saying u want this)
Painting: Yes
Frenching: YES 6/10
Fingering: YES (She will take your hand n placed it there...woot)
Massage: I nv try
Bbbj: 9/10 (suction on balls)
Cim: no try
Cob: no try
Fj: YES 9/10 (Damn thigh)
RTF: Helll Yeah

Should try this gem if u likes to carry your girl while screwing em...preety light fer me when i carry her around hahahaha...Enjoys

Thanks for the FR, psyduck
Glad you enjoyed your session bro!
Old 29-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Pacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
thanks for bro for the arrangement!
Age: she say 22. but i agrees with other bro,she look 28 to me.

Face: 6.5/10 this is the first time try pinay,use to do ang mo and PRC.am looker!

skin: smooth but not fair at all to me.maybe to compare to pinay she is fair lor. (cos when people say i though will fair like PRC la)

Body: 8/10 not that Slim to me and yes petite with nice round breasts. Pinkish brown nipple.

BBBJ: 6 /10 i had better one

Frenching: Yes,(with listerine i ask for it,cos i can't stand Cigi small.she smoke)

Fingering: Wet and responsive,but juz awhile cos she too high liao

Painting: Yes, wet and no smell also juz awhile cos she too high body keep waving.
FJ: 8/10 Nice sexy moans, not the fake type. Tight pussy! She cum twice, when i go into the room she already like me alot keep huging me and french me(mayb this is how she treat the rest)

Attitude: 7.5/10 Friendly and not a clock watcher.

GFE: 8/10 Cuddles with you in bed after session.

Overall: 7/10 SEXTIFIED (if she is my kind of look it will get high point)

Thanks for the FR bro.
Glad you enjoyed the session..
Old 29-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lufu5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, just a simple FR on this babe Marissa. its was kind of a last min as i booked the 9pm slot last nite. Marissa is a fun and lovely gal that accomodates to whatever u want her to do.

i reached the hotel earlier by 15mins, so i text bro Pacquiao. waited awhile then proceeded to the room. ding dong !!! as the door open, saw a petite sized gal. was very polite. went in, talk for awhile, then she was so shy, feels like the first time i bonked my gf that feeling. so we went to shower to break the ice, once i dried myself up, i was just lying on the bed, and then she pounced on me and gave me a powerful, throttling bbbj. i was almost in heaven. after awhile, cannot take it already, asked her for a cd and then start to whack her liao. as my 2IC enters her, can feel that inside is really hot and wet. omg!! its been a long time since i had this feeling. whack for dont know how long then came finally. after i cum, she carefully use a tissue and wipe clean and she proceeds to wash herself up. can see that shes very clean and cares abt hygiene. the 2nd shot was quite SOP also. to cut short everything.
Looks: 7/10
Bodyetite (i love small sized gals, fair with very very smooth skin
Boobs: 9/10 (soft and yet firm. forgot to mention i really love her smooth skin)
Frenching: 7/10, she teases u just like ur gf
Fingering: didnt try, was too busy looking at pretty and slutty face. lol
Massage: wasnt thinking of it, just thot of bonking her only
Bbbj: 9/10 (try it and u will know how serious shes doing it)
Fj: 9/10
RTF: soon soon
Old 30-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufu5 View Post
hi bros, just a simple FR on this babe Marissa. its was kind of a last min as i booked the 9pm slot last nite. Marissa is a fun and lovely gal that accomodates to whatever u want her to do.

i reached the hotel earlier by 15mins, so i text bro Pacquiao. waited awhile then proceeded to the room. ding dong !!! as the door open, saw a petite sized gal. was very polite. went in, talk for awhile, then she was so shy, feels like the first time i bonked my gf that feeling. so we went to shower to break the ice, once i dried myself up, i was just lying on the bed, and then she pounced on me and gave me a powerful, throttling bbbj. i was almost in heaven. after awhile, cannot take it already, asked her for a cd and then start to whack her liao. as my 2IC enters her, can feel that inside is really hot and wet. omg!! its been a long time since i had this feeling. whack for dont know how long then came finally. after i cum, she carefully use a tissue and wipe clean and she proceeds to wash herself up. can see that shes very clean and cares abt hygiene. the 2nd shot was quite SOP also. to cut short everything.
Looks: 7/10
Bodyetite (i love small sized gals, fair with very very smooth skin
Boobs: 9/10 (soft and yet firm. forgot to mention i really love her smooth skin)
Frenching: 7/10, she teases u just like ur gf
Fingering: didnt try, was too busy looking at pretty and slutty face. lol
Massage: wasnt thinking of it, just thot of bonking her only
Bbbj: 9/10 (try it and u will know how serious shes doing it)
Fj: 9/10
RTF: soon soon
Appreciate your effort in writing this FR.
Glad shemanaged to live up to P.P standards!
Old 30-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi. I managed to book a session yesterday afternoon. Location was good. I was half-an-hour. I sent Bro Pacquiao a message but at this time he couldn't accomodate because the girl was busy. So I waited and once I got the location from Bro Pacquiao, I went right up.

This girl in a yellow dress opened the door and she explained that she was taking a dump so couldn't be early. Hmmm didn't really want to know that.

She's pretty chatty and accommodating. We spoke a little and showered together, well at least she helped me to shower.

We dried ourselves and went onto the bed and she went straight to kissing ears, mouth, nipples, all over. And she went on to do a BBBJ alternating between balls and my little bro.

She didn't allow me to paint her... hmmm. but allowed fingering.

She capped me and did cowgirl position until I came. Good energy.

Cleaned me up... she went to clean herself.

We lay in bed making small talk. until I was ready again. She started with a HJ and then light BJ. Capped me and this time I finished in missionary.

Looks: 6.5/10 (I guess she's a smoker or something. And bad teeth, breath not that fantastic.)
Body: Petite and shapely. Nice smooth skin and shapely butt.
Boobs: 9/10, pink nipples
Painting: No (maybe good too, since she took a dump)
Frenching: Too little to rate.
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 8/10
RTF: No... Other gals in Bro Pacquiao's stable to try.
Old 30-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Slots available..
Old 30-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

Get your evening bonk now!!!
Old 30-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

PINAY PLEASURES

Name: MARISSA
Origin: Phil
Looks: See live pic
Body: SLIM, PETITE
Painting: YES
Frenching: YES
Fingering: YES
Bbbj: YES
Cim: YES
Cob: YES
Fj: YES

ROOM & CD INCLUDED!!

-Premium grade
-Very experienced in this line
-Accepts all races

IMPORTANT:

Exclusive for Pinay Pleasures members only
To be a member, PM me your contact no. for approval
Membership approval is at my sole discretion
Old 31-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
Aceofspades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacquiao View Post
WooOOoo..! Jap babe! I'm cummmminggg! POWER POWER!
Old 31-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
smashin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bro Pacquiao for this freakin late FR..and thanks for gettin me in touch with your gem Marissa it's been long since i've had a pinay dish..Here's my virgin FR..well goes..
Touchdowned @ ground zero yesterday noon after confirmation with bro Pacquiao there stood a petite pinay with her knee length skirt and her spagetti straps off her fair shoulders both hands grabing on to her handful fair boobs(I'd must add her breast was kinda big for her size..HER DAD GOTTA BE A BAKER,CAUSE SHE HAS THE ALMOST PERFECT NATURAL BOOBS AND BUMS TO GO ALONG..)sayin"i'm shy.."came my reply"Well i'm in horny as hell sunshine..".Laughing our way to the bathroom followed some bbbj action not to mention pussy grinding just as i manage to get a hold of me self as RAW IS WAR..hehehe.Proceed to our work bed started by some light frenching then her tongue found her way south.Slurpin me shaft i tried my luck pleasing her..position me self in between her legs and painted her good i'd say..she was grindin and humpin herself on me face and i tot didn't she say she was shy??couple of mins in to that and she automatically ride me as it caught me by suprise actually didn't feel when she slide the Bro Dickie head gear on... carressing her soft buxom i came rite there and then..well i wasn't a good 1st round fighter aniway...hehehe
After the clean up we cuddle and fondle till her magnetised tongue went south again.2nd round i knew i've yet to meet my match hehehe..hehehe tis time around as she hump and grind during the 69 action i hold on to her tights as she squirmed and hissed sayin "let's get it inside..."a bit more of painting works(no freakin smell nor funny taste) and off i go pumping her missionary hard and fast..lucky me her nails weren't that sharp or long as i felt her shuddered she gripped me butts...i pause as to let her enjoy the moment...Brought 1 of her leg down and 1 still on me shoulder i pumped her fast and staggered slow momentum,occasionally grindin her clit as i re-entered around 15 mins at least i positioned Marissa doggie mannered it was quiet sum tym in that position that i felt her occasional shudder i took out me bro and playfully slapped it on her bums.."WWaahhh still hard har u..can u still cum".Guessing that she was kinda shag i pumped her fast and furious let me my mood follow me adrenaline i came in me rubber all in her..
Thanks a Gazillion Bro Pacquiao freakin cool bonk for the kinda price..darn i hope my virgin FR won't be zapped..

Name: MARISSA
Origin: Phil
Looks: 7/10(almost close to the pic)
Body: slender,petite,kinda fair with smooth
boobs: 7/10 (quite a hand full)
Painting: yup (still figurin if she was shy??)
Frenching: yup 6.5/10
Fingering: yup
Massage: I nvr tried
Bbbj: 6/10
Cim:didn't tried
Cob:didn't tried
Fj: hell yeah 8/10
RTF: Maybe
Old 01-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

here the delay FR
sms bro abt 7pm+++ asking 9pm apt on tuesday night... reach the hotel with basement carpark...vali discrete.. saw quite a few couple going in as well hmmmm guess many man bring FL or mistress for a good time
get the room no. from bro and ring the bell at the door
door open....first looks and it do resemble the picture... go in she hug me and ask "am i ok?"...didi already standing how to reject lolxxx...chat abit a bit and in a while we are in our birthday suite
went in bath together... bathing SOB , wash clean clean...
on the bed and after a 15mins of touch touch here touch touch there... she start the BBBJ
i ask her to bj in 69 position, i star to fingerher.... start to hear some soft music le... soon wet wet liao
i told not to stop until i cum in her mouth but she say NO.... cap me and start the FJ

Face : 7.5/10 (resemble the pic, would say pretyy for a pinoy, got bit japanese look as heard garndpapa is nihon-jin, too bad she cannot speak nihon-go as I try talkin nohon-go to her she cannot understand)
body : 6.5/10 not for book-lover
catbath : YES 7/10
Frenching : tongue fighting 8/10
Fingering : yes (think she enjoy it) 8/10
BBBJ : YES but not hardcore type and not deep enough 6/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10 vali accomodating , if not for disallow of CIM I will give her full mark
Overall experience: 8/10
RTF: NO as too many other FL to try
Old 02-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

GOOD FRIDAY PROMO !!!!! FRI, SAT, SUN !!!

$118 ONLY...!!!
90 mins / 2 shots
(rm & cd provided)

If you ask me, that's CHEAP FUCK for a premium grade gem...!!!
First come, first served!

Last edited by Pacquiao; 02-04-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
syt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysyt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

Would like to join ur club. kindly see ur pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1