The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 0
MassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

✨Li Xin Beauty Wellness✨

Address: 30 Sago Street, Singapore 059024

Opening Hours: 9am to 10.30pm

Call 62253231 or 91121766 for appointment.

老字号 Shop That Guarantees Good Massage At Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Massagegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

Went there yesterday with a roller coaster experience

Happy to have an early tryout a new MP, however the moment I went in the shop, it changed.

There was no ppl at the front desk when I went in, I have to yell for help. Then I found that fat lady was actually laying down in the shop, she reluctantly go to the front desk and do her job. Asked me few questions coldly, I was like WTF, you got paid for the job right?
Finally this part was over, she keep her head down without raising an eyebrow, and said timelessly, “Go up”.
I say thank you and leave her asap.

I waited a few mins in the room, worrying she assigned me a wrong ML. Fortunately, she finally did a right thing. The full course is cheerful with her natural figure and smiling face, she is a bit petite, that makes her looks more cute. MCoT.

Then when I left the shop, seeing there is another guy at the front desk, waiting that fat lady to do her job. She repeat her cold tone and asked him to go up.

She see me leaving without a goodbye or thank you.

I understand all these are very minor Hung’s. However, this shop is charging a market rate, so I am also expecting some market level services.
Am I doing anything wrong here? I had been quite a number of MPs that is the first time I have encountered such an ignorance, impolite from front desks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1