The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold
Re: Curious! Is in this world, there's really thing as FREE LUNCH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
I’ve a weird experience relating to this thread that I would like to share and maybe you folks can shed some light if my conclusion is right or wrong…

There was this weird girl I was fucking with one time… we are not lovers, nor regular FBs, or anything… we got to know each other and one day with nothing else better to do we lick, suck and fuck just like that….

It started in her car where we suck & lick the hell out of each other in the constrained car space… funnily I also never bother advancing to fuck her or what

Anyway after that we never contact each other and I still until this day wish her & Richard well…. It may look like free but it was NOT!
But did u ever feel something for her?

I cant play it off so cool, sure will feel 舍不得。That's y even if something is for free, I also don't want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Lols ..... Buai tahan til max ....

To answer TS, I dun think there is free lunch in the world ..... Why do I feel so? Borrowing from 'cause and effect' theory/law/teaching .....

gm
Gm mama, i believe in that too.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25155 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
But did u ever feel something for her?

I cant play it off so cool, sure will feel 舍不得。That's y even if something is for free, I also don't want.

Gm mama, i believe in that too.
*hi5* sane sis

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 12-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 21
Cunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBust View Post
Actually,

I beg to differ from most comments here.

I dun mind paying for people who are poor in hawker centres. theres even a few times when I am out with my friends for dinner and I paid for some couples (Whom I overheard them trying hard to eat the cheapest food beacuse the meals are abit high on their budget but they still want to try), old folks etc when I pay my bills at some normal restaurants. And I don't even know who they are or even talk to them afterwards.

Probably I can only say. I have been poor before and I know how it feels to be really cash strapped, or having to envy others eating good food while having to eat at the most budget eateries.

To me, if I can give, I give. Provided its people who really needs my givng because I am not rich either. But I don't mind making someone truly blessed with my litlle treat.
Bro,

Agree with your thoughts. That's why I've recently joined the Chope for Food movement too. I think it's possible to have free lunch, and some people DO NEED free lunch. But for most of the brethren here who can easily afford their choice of lunch / dinner, then I'll tell them: please don't act cheap & try to fight for free lunch with real needy people! That's damn Sia-Suay of you!

Same goes for sex. If you have some spare cash to spend, depending on how much you have, you can either choose from $60 ~ $500 per shot. Don't bother looking for free ones: they're probably HIV-infected and trying to maximize their revenge on guys! (That's how I usually psycho myself ... haha!) But the fact being, I think as human beings, be it ONS or FB, there'll be a time when you'll either start developing strange feelings towards your ONS or FB, or they'll have that kind of feelings towards you. Then how, especially for those with either commitments / families?

Conclusion: whenever and wherever possible, give free lunch / dinner / help to the poor and needy without expecting any returns / recognitions. As to free sex, just be prepared for Karma to come by anytime.

Just my 2 cents worth
Old 12-05-2013, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt-Sucker View Post
Bro,

Agree with your thoughts. That's why I've recently joined the Chope for Food movement too. I think it's possible to have free lunch, and some people DO NEED free lunch. But for most of the brethren here who can easily afford their choice of lunch / dinner, then I'll tell them: please don't act cheap & try to fight for free lunch with real needy people! That's damn Sia-Suay of you!

Same goes for sex. If you have some spare cash to spend, depending on how much you have, you can either choose from $60 ~ $500 per shot. Don't bother looking for free ones: they're probably HIV-infected and trying to maximize their revenge on guys! (That's how I usually psycho myself ... haha!) But the fact being, I think as human beings, be it ONS or FB, there'll be a time when you'll either start developing strange feelings towards your ONS or FB, or they'll have that kind of feelings towards you. Then how, especially for those with either commitments / families?

Conclusion: whenever and wherever possible, give free lunch / dinner / help to the poor and needy without expecting any returns / recognitions. As to free sex, just be prepared for Karma to come by anytime.

Just my 2 cents worth
agree on your points, bro. there's no free lunch for sex in this world. either way you have to pay, be it using time, money or feelings.

and the moment you start interacting with her, you are already paying using time.

strictly speaking, its an exchange..like how our jobs pay us for our time etc.

Last edited by muscleboi; 12-05-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 30-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
papaya00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Free lunch is depend on your encounter and believes in it. Free lunch definition is too wide it can be monetary, feeling and sexual.

I think in general free lunch won't happen. Lets just say sex or work.
If you found a good life job it Isint free lunch, u gave time in exchange.

In everything free lunch is hard to measure because some believe in karma and some think time are valuable. If you believe in karma, then free lunch can never be measured cause we can't foresee the future.

I think a better comparison is what you gave in return to what you receive.

Ops I jus realize this thread is week old. I just come across and express my opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1