The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 04:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: Gonorrhea (HELP)

1. Cost - DSC is cheap because most of your bill is paid for by the Singapore Government i.e. Tax dollars
Since you have a financial constraint, that is your best course of action

2. Telling your GF - no one can advise you on this. You know the dynamics of your relationship better than anyone else.
For her sake, she needs to see a doctor for proper testing, treatment and test of cure.
Please do not attempt to self treat.
Drug resistant Gonorrhea is already a reality in many parts of the world.

From my experience with my patients who have gone through the same thing: generally speaking the backlash from telling their GFs the truth is not nearly as bad as they think it will be.

That is just my experience. How your GF will react you know best.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMojito View Post
Dear fellow bro & sis,

I have been patronizing this forum for quite sometime on finding FL and reading stories. But today i came in for another reason, i need your help.
And I hereby sincerely ask for your help on my situation.

Last week, i had a bad day and decided to pamper myself with something good, hence cat150 of geylang's. It was my first time at cat150, used to patronize cat50 all along. Unfortunately ive contact a STD called Gonorrhea from geylang cat150 house. I never thought that i would have gotten such disease in my whole life. I have been tested positive for Gonorrhea last week and have been treated ever since.

I consulted a government clinic called DSC, Department of Sexually Transmitted Infections Control, for my condition and was well enlighten about the illness that i had. I realize that there could be chance that it could jeopardize my career as i'm in the SAF, something to do with misconduct?

And even more unfortunate that i have pass this to my girlfriend which i've planned to propose to her in 3 months time. I have raw sex with my girlfriend 3 days after ive visited the brothel. I didnt know how to bring her to the doctor to have her checked and treated. Gonorrhea has a big negative effect on the body if left untreated. Further worse is that one of the staff at DSC was our friend. I tired telling her that ive gonorrhea and ive spread it to her.

She thinks that gonorrhea is due to unhygienic habits, which is clearly not. She doesnt believe that she has gonorrhea as well after ive told her. The only reason that gonorrhea actually come about is through sex. I dont know how to tell her that i actually cheated on her and how to get her treated.

Is there any clinic other then DSC could actually treat gonorrhea at a low cost without or minimum private questions? I've researched over the internet whereby fees are as high as 5xx inclusive of testing and treatment.

Can anyone out there advise or help me on this?

I appreciate your time on reading and thank you in advance for the help.

Mojito.
Sad case piece of crap u are hahahahaha
Old 02-02-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Got guts to call chicken no guts to admit. Admit to her la dun be coward
Old 02-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DigitalMojito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again thank you all for your valuable advice, anyone have any cheap clinic to recommend other than DSC?
Old 03-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

How do you know your girlfriend has got Gonorrhea? What were the symptoms you saw?
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 03-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
How do you know your girlfriend has got Gonorrhea? What were the symptoms you saw?
There was zero symptoms.
The doctors in DSC told me that there a small percentage that gonorrhea in women would have symptoms.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clclcl View Post
My opinion to TS is to be honest with her so that you would not be regretted later in your life.
I second that. Be a man and be responsible of what you've did.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Ive spoke to her about this matter, and its slowly sinking into her.

She requested for a private clinic, anyone knows where can i find a relatively reasonable pricing clinic other than DSC?
Old 04-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Once again thank you all for your valuable advice, anyone have any cheap clinic to recommend other than DSC?
You shouldnt be asking for any cheap clinics, you should be asking for the best clinic instead. You are the one who passed the disease to her. As a regular, i believe even a junior staff can afford a few hundred dollars. If i were you and even if i am broke, i will still die die find money(credit card cash advance, pawn shop etc...) to give her the best medical treatment. Be a man and be responsible for it.
Old 04-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
You shouldnt be asking for any cheap clinics, you should be asking for the best clinic instead. You are the one who passed the disease to her. As a regular, i believe even a junior staff can afford a few hundred dollars. If i were you and even if i am broke, i will still die die find money(credit card cash advance, pawn shop etc...) to give her the best medical treatment. Be a man and be responsible for it.
Agree with you bro. The TS has to think in the best interest of his GF.
Old 23-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
you should be asking for the best clinic instead.
Agree and well said bro
Old 25-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
alexmason86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro. better go get treatment. i also recently found i got infected with gonorrhea /chlamydia by one girl i meet online.

a jab and 10 days antibiotics cost less than $100. dont delay for treatment liao.. not worth it
Old 27-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Public clinic (DSC or maybe polyclinic) is your best Price option. Unless subsidised, you will be mostly paying for the tests. Tests are outsourced to external labs. Consultation is not the major part of the bill.

Below is the breakdown of my recent bill

Anti Fungal/Bacterial cream: $10
Anti Viral for herpes: $140 (Test later concluded no herpes, waste $$$)
Herpes test: $190
Sexual health test (HIV, Gnorrea,,,,, HPV, clamidya, Hep ABC etc etc): $529
Consultation: $60

Total $929

Can't be stingy with health lah
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her

Last edited by junkie72; 27-02-2016 at 11:48 AM.
Old 27-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

Please pardon me if I am too straight forward

To TS, you dumb, ppl already advise you the cheapest choice which is DSC, I understand that you dun want the common friend to found out the deed you did, but you also dam dumb, you already Google, all the price to cure already indicated, you just compare by yourself la..
Old 27-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Want to save & be secretive go private clinic in Jb for treatment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1