The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CBD Colleagues (My sex-adventures at work)

Done!!! Power Up!!!
Old 15-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -238 / Power: 0
nelson55 nelson55 nelson55

When we got to the hotel, the lift at the basement took us directly up to the 20th floor. Wah revolving restaurant izzit? The doors opened and it was actually just a corridor of rooms. Where is the restaurant man, I thought.

Never mind, I keep quiet. Follow only. She is my boss so I guess if she says she's buying dinner, then ok lor. Maybe got some special service from this hotel for rich people, how i know right?

We came to a door. It said 2078. Then I was already very curious and asked : "Where is the restaurant, Ida?" She took out a key card and opened the door and asked me to come in.

"You can eat in here lah. Don't worry I live here. I just a divorce with my husband so I haven't got time to find a flat yet, so I am living here for a while lor. The room service is very good. Sorry I was thinking of driving you to Newton but I was so tired that I thought this is a good idea. Since I alreadi promised you food."

"Oh. Ok." I said as I sat on the sofa.

"Just help yourself. The menu is on the table, just order whatever you want hor. Don't shy. My treat." she said.

So i order some stuff. Simple one lah. Dun want to owe her anything. Wait she thinks I cheapskate want to take advantage of a free meal. I asked her if she wanted anything, she just said : "Oh order me a bottle of red wine, please, thanks. I'll just go take a shower now. Its so warm outside. Can die." So I called room service. And turned on the TV and watched some bullshit on cable TV, it was showing an old movie with Jim Carrey, The Truman Show. Which I watched before, so it wasn't that great for me now.
Old 15-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Room service arrived. Ida is still in the shower. So I started eating. Just some burger and fries. I ordered the simplest most hassle free thing. I was eating and watching TV when she came out of the shower.

For a moment, I didn't really know what to do. I think Ida must be at least 45 or something - a good 18 - 20 years older than I am - but she looked really good in her bra and panties. They were black, with a nice lace pattern on it, that goes really well with her figure.

"Erm, Ida. You're not wearing any clothes." I said. "You look really great."

"Thanks! Wah you're such a sweet talker. Must remember to increase your salary later. Say, did I ask you if you have a girlfriend or not?" she asked.

"Yeah you did. During the interview." I said as I finished up the burger, being slightly more comfortable now that she's actually in her underwear but also talking to me in a normal way. "I don't have one. Not now. The last one was a year ago, when I was still in NS."

"Oh yeah. You just came out of NS hor. I forgot. What did you do in NS?" she asked.

"Oh, just normal stuff lor. Nothing much. I was a sergeant in some infantry unit. It was really boring."

"Wah. Sergeant leh. You take care of people eh."

"Yeah." I replied.

I felt slightly strange that we're having in conversation with her drying her hair with a towel and her standing there in her underwear. But somehow, I feel completely at home with this situation too. Which is kind of weird in a way, but hey, I was really enjoying it lor. How often do you get this kind of situation?

I got more confident and walked up to her. "What are you doing, Ida?" I asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?" she replied.

"I think you want to be fucked." I said.

"Aiyoh, boy, you so direct. Ok lah, you can put it that way lor. During the interview I already was staring at you. So cute you. I thought I can employ you and make you my sex slave mah." she confessed.

Before she could really finish talking, I started french kissing her. She was a bit shocked at first, and I can feel that her mind was racing, thinking about the situation like "oh shit, is this something that i want to do, to fuck my own employee?" but then she gave into the kissing and soon we had our hands all around each other's bodies.

Her boobs are a very nice B+, quite a handful. I suspect there was some "touch-up" because for a woman her age, cannot be so firm one lah. Must have kenan used some gel or something. But her nipples are really great to suck on and when I did, she kept moaning "oh suck them, oh they haven't been sucked on for so long. oh i love young boys!"

Anyways, dun waste time already. I reached for her panties and I tore them off with one strong pull. SHEEESH. She screamed a little and laughed. I took her and pushed her on the bed and started to lick her pussy. She loved it and she kept screaming "oh please don't stop. oh please. please don't stop." I started fingering her pussy and soon it got to four fingers but she stopped me suddenly and said "FUCK ME. just fuck me now, ok?"

I took out my cock (at this point I am still fully dressed) which is super rock hard at this point and plunged it into her pussy. She screamed and screamed and I pumped and pumped her in the doggy position. Then i got her to mount me and she was going like a crazy cowgirl on my cock. I think she came several times - like i heard, older women can come easier than younger girls one.

I then flipped her over and fucked her ass, like really in surprise mode, and she was really dying from the pain and the pleasure. I came in her ass after a a quick while, cannot tahan already!!!

All this while, we haven't even got to the red wine yet!!!
Old 16-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

We fucked like 2 times more before we collapsed from exhaustion. Her body is really amazing, for a woman her age. I was totally surprised as this is the first time I slept with an older women. Last time in Poly, a lot of young girls and most of them I slept with after partying at Zouk kind, so it was always a kind of strange experience where you don't really know if they enjoyed anything, since they're always so drunk and they like to pretend nothing happened the next day. Ida is different. She's like so into what she needs and she tells me how to please her body and to do all sorts of stuff, like lick her asshole and fuck her in a certain way. Very different from fucking Poly girls man.

I tell you: rich girls are beautiful, man.

I woke up, and looked at my clock. Fuck man, its already 12.30 pm. Then I looked to my left, and my boss is sleeping next to me, so I guess i wouldn't be fired so soon liao. Wah you should have seen my smile, man. I knew i have the upper card now if I play it right.

I started caressing her boobs, she likes to wear her bra to sleep, so reached into the cup and lifted the boobs until I can see her nipples and started sucking them. She moaned softly. Then i pinned her down and fucked her really hard again. She said: "Don't come inside me, please." But i don't care, I just came inside her. What's the big deal? After last night? After coming inside her like 5 times in her pussy and now she's worried she'll get pregnant?

"Aiyoh, you naughty boy, now I have to go to the clinic to get a morning after pill. You know I can still have babies ok, you think wat, my age cannot get pregnant is it?" she said. "Actually i wanted to make you wear condom, but last night you raped me so fast I couldn't even remember where I put."

After another 2 rounds of sex (she made me fuck her again in the ass), we decided to call for room service and have something to eat. Then she went out for a while (to get her pills) but she never return till much later. When she got back, she said she went to the office to see if everything was ok. She didn't say anything about me, and told the girls she thinks I might be ill at home or something.

"Nadia seems to be very happy that she can say that you've disappeared. She's almost like taking a thrill out of it. Tell me, are you fucking her? She's such a slut, that bitch." Ida said.

"No lah. I didn't fuck her. But she caught me wanking in the office last night because I came at the same time she came back to the office and there was some cum on my pants." i said.

Ida couldn't stop laughing.

"SOO FUNNY!!! Aiyoh!!!"
Old 16-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Good continuation... camping here for more liao
Old 16-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess you would be in for an Early Promotion!!!
Old 16-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
passionman_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story! Like you, am working in CBD sure have it's "perks"!

Haha
Old 16-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ice-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah Bro, super lucky ah u. i also work in CBD but how come i not so Heng one?
Old 16-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow... employee-employer R/S...
also... young guy-elder lady R/S...

really kinky.. the feeling is SO diff...
so i guess TS wont prefer younger gals now?? =X
keke.. more from TS~~ jia you..
Old 16-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

You are the man!! More please!!!
Old 16-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kin13yin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice-man View Post
wah Bro, super lucky ah u. i also work in CBD but how come i not so Heng one?
yah loh, i work in CBD also. not so heng also leh
Old 16-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
maituliao is Cool - loads of Potential

nice story man... good job!!
Old 16-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Interesting story....camping here for more.
Old 16-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
newbie09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro, if Ida looks like what you post on the link, consider she not bad looking!!!
Old 16-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
newbie09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kin13yin View Post
yah loh, i work in CBD also. not so heng also leh
yeah. me too. never got such luck...
TS super heng leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1