The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
riri852 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Make my LUCKY day - Young, tight feeling (pics avail)

ok.. pls bear with me k this is my 1st time writing Fr...

ok to start with.. i actually wanted to book some one else. however went online to check my mail.. then saw the pics of LuCKy.. then i remebered those FR i read so i set my mind on her.. sMs Sam68 to book..

went up to the place, i was nevious howevr brought up my courage and press the bell.. when door open, she was rap with a towel.. the looks of her really can turn u on man.. then TCSS for a while then she took out the towel.. her body was so nice.. tanned and NIcE... she told me to lie down on the bed to Catbathe me.. i felt the sensation of it went all over my body while she do it.. then she after a while, she started to suck me... it was powerful man... felt so relax and enjoyable was totally at cloud 9.. then we change position went down to lick her and finger her.. hearing her moan sound good man... after a while, she came on top of me again... then suck till i CIM.. my god the look of her slipping all of it...

then we proceed to shower... she bathe every part of me.. she was so detailed.. then after tht i went out to lie on the bed... when she walked out i cant take my eyes of her face.. so Beautiful man..

she started sucking me for a while till i stand.. then she when up and ride... my god.. the pleasant moanin sound from her is sooo wonderful... then did mecenery post and more position tht i don noe wat its called... till i came out... wag felt so shag... force myself to come up to wash it.. then lie on the bed with her for a while..hugging her so shiok... till my time is up.. lol...

Face: 8 (beautiful smile)
Skin: Tanned,
Body: 9 boobs are nice and feels good
BBBJ: 8 power type. Good tongue and shiok can blow u out of ur brains
French: yes. Power type.
Pussy: tight, strong muscles, slightly bushy
FJ: 9 . High action type.
CIM: YES and give the cute look

Ppl tht haven try... PLs try man... u wont forget..
Old 07-03-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
master bate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaster bate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had LUCKY...

Wow.. she is a real gem...

Went to hotel at the appointed time and stood outside.. abit excited.. She is my type of gal and from the pic.. I already FIL.. haha..
Knock on the room and this pretty goddess open the door wrapped in towel only.. I nearly nosebleed and thot I am a damn Lucky man.. hehe.. she is even more pretty than her pic..

She has a very pretty smile with small little dimples at the side of her mouth.. nice hair smell... I die liao..
Went to bathe together..SOP.. then to the bed lo..
TCSS abit... like her slightly low voice.. quite a turn on...
Her body proportional and booby.. slightly small for her size.. about B..

After that everything was a blur... she can really BBBJ!! I returned the favour and paint her full body and of cos on her pussy.. which is nice smelling too..
Change position so many times till I lost count.. very accomodating.. finally I stand up and she BBBJ me in front of the mirror and I CIM till I almost black out.... damn shiok lei!! She can also moan.. so makes it all much more sexiting..

After that we just lay on each other arms and fell asleep...! She was alittle sick and so I sayang sayang her lo.. so nice to see a SYT lying in my arms and sleeping in a comfy and relax manner... die la.. FIL liao..

After about 15 min... she stirred from her sleep.. and also stir my didi up too.. so on we go for 2nd session.. Cap me and started to straddle me 1st and then ride me.. nice and tight and wet.. I just keep lao nua the whole time... changed a few postition finally end with doggie... very very nice.. but I think me age catching up so didn't cum... but enjoyed the whole thing...!!

Name : Lucky
Look : 8/10 ( again not everyone's cup of tea)
Body : 7 (firm and nicely toned)
Boob : 6 ( abit too small for her ) size B I think
BBBJ : 9 (can have heart attack type.. )
FJ : 8 ( flexible and accomodating)
Attitude : 8

Well... I guess if I had her last week..I may have a better deal.. cos she is not feeling too well today.. but still damn solid already..

Thanks!! Brother San.. this one die die must try.. 3 pair of chopsticks (like makansutra style)
Next time got good one must let me know early early so that they dun get burnt out till my turn...

Need ppl to up my points!! wanna go all the way to the top!
Old 07-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

wah bro...

wait until I go back HCMC than you bring such chio gers into sillypore...haiz......
Old 07-03-2007, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 20
trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!

Whooh whooh... Is'nt it Samsters Lucky day.. She is simply pretty and exotic. I want to up her after Vitamin M recharge..
Old 08-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

yuMMy yuMmy LUCKY

Look : 8/10 ( 90% accuracy to Pix)
Body : 7 (firm and toned...slim n nice)
BBBJ : 9 (SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiOk ---CiM )
FJ : 8 ( accomodating + doLby SurroundSOund)
Attitude : 9

PS: SAN ---did you deliver your promise after i left????
Old 08-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep the Frs flowing, may today be your LUCKY day
Old 08-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Samster

trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Make my LUCKY day - Young, tight feeling (pics avail)

Whaah! Power lah, Bro san68.

Ur gals all beri beri nice leh.. See pics already lau nuah liao.

Can help make her my Lucky day?
Old 09-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
Whaah! Power lah, Bro san68.

Ur gals all beri beri nice leh.. See pics already lau nuah liao.

Can help make her my Lucky day?
Surely la.....you sat/sun sure strike 4D.

Keep the FRs flowing, thks for the support
Old 09-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hunterzlau is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Making my day lucky

As promised,here's my fr on lucky,pardon me on my naggy frs.

Firstly,i would like to thank bro san68 for arranging such a nice gal to meet with and customer service by you was good.

OK,back to my main point, was rushing to the hotel after work and was late for 10 mins before i reach the door step of the room.'Ding Dong' and the door was opened by a sweet looking lady i would say and was politely greeted by her.

damn..at first look,i was thinking how come there is such a lovely looking gal working as FL as her smile has that kind of 'jiu wor' at the side of her face.
however,as i slowly scanned down her body/figure,i would say that she belongs to that kind of board shoulder type,but it was accomdate with her nice boobs.

she provide me a glass of water and we sat down on bed to tcss and watching 'evolution' on channel 5 for while before i head into the bathroom and was asked to bath by myself,sob.(guess shes had too many baths today)

The action starts when i lie down on my bed,awaiting for her to service me.
She was shy and she slowly takes her time to climb on top of me and started catbath me from ears to leg and bbbj.She kept teasing me asking 'Are u ready?, Are u ok?' while she doing her bbbj.I would say her bbbj was full of suction and speed from low to fast and definitely one of the top class bbbj that i had received so far.The suction was great and her tongue kept circling ard my cock head.Took some time before i cim as i had been enjoying myself while looking at her mouth on my dick.

She quickly rushed to the bathroom to wash her mouth with listerine after i released my stress in her mouth.I headed for a quick wash and again,by myself.

With great satisfaction after the release of first round,i move back to the bed and she and i was covered under the blanket naked while we tcss again as she was waiting for me to recharge my energy for the second round.Was hugging her and watching the evolution played on channel 5 like gf and bf on bed.she definitely has the gfe that guys are looking out for.

After resting,she took the initiative to bbbj and catbath me again to wake my little brother up again.without much efforts,i regain my manhood and i took over the control and started painting her and started the fj in the missionary.

When first penetrating her with my brother,i could really feel the tightness and gfe as if i was first having sex with my gf last time.Her experssion also shows the nervousness and innocent look while i was about to insert her.

We switched to many positions and she was accomdating with it.The following actions takes place in missionary,doggie and cowgirl positions and she has no complaint of tired.

After pumping her for quite some time,i requested for a cim again to end my good 2nd round.And to my surprised,she obligate to it without showing a black face and it all ended after that.

Ahh...overall i feel that she is a nice girl to be with and her english is reletively very good for a Thai.The session last for more than an hour and there is no rush for finish at any point of time and for this,i would say that her service is definitely worth the spending.

Here's the overall summary:

Look: 8/10 ( 90% alike to the pix for the face and has jiu wor when she smile)
body : 7.5/10 ( quite board shoulder with Tatoo "ED (said to be her gang name last time,lols) " on her left shoulder)
BBBJ : 10/10 ( cim 2 times happily )
Service ; 7/10 ( no rush at all,except i had to bath alone)
GFE : 8/10 ( communicate well )
RTG ; Yes and soon to be back again if got extra cash in hand.

Thank you Bros san for this Lucky arrangement and hope to receive more good lobangs from u again.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68 View Post
Surely la.....you sat/sun sure strike 4D.

Keep the FRs flowing, thks for the support
Surely surely... If i strike 1st prize, i give u 10% k? LoLz.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 18
evol909 is a glorious beacon of lightevol909 is a glorious beacon of lightevol909 is a glorious beacon of lightevol909 is a glorious beacon of lightevol909 is a glorious beacon of light

First of all, thanks to Sans68 for accomodating my timing. I book lucky @ 1700hrs, however last minute something cock up so I was late. I arrival, at the room @ 1735hrs.

I pressed the doorbell, the door open and a girl peek out. My first impression when i see Lucky was she simply beautiful and slim. I also like her sweet smile. After entering we sat on the bed to chit chat awhile. Then we proceeded for shower and after that her action begins.

she started by giving me a catbath and bbbj. Her bj is soft with perfect suction and her tongue kept circling ard my cock head. I stopped her after awhile as I cannot "tahan" anymore... hehe.

She capped me using her mouth... Then the action begin... And the rest is history...

Looks: 8.5/10 (Really beautiful with SYT look..)
Frenching:10/10 (Very nice)
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
Old 10-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
Surely surely... If i strike 1st prize, i give u 10% k? LoLz.
Swee steady bro, place your LUCKY bets, 4D sat/sun. Huat Huat ar.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
at2503 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Lucky

Tks bro san for arrangement.
Met Lucky a few days ago.

Looks : 7.5/10 (same as pic)
Boobs : 32B+
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (powerful suction but not much skills)
Frenching : 7.5/10
Catbath : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 (normal coz not tight)
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Nope.....too much gals haven't try
Damages : 130 + tip
Old 11-03-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
long123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky - very accomodating and service oriented, she tried very hard though i didnt manage to cum, wasnt angry when i asked her to try all sorts of pattern, thumbs up for the effort.
Cumming wasnt my top priority and i enjoyed the whole process, every minute of it, cheers

btw, i was looking at her when she was bbbjing me, her looks resemble a certain TCS actress
Old 12-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

Thanks for yr supports shown so far!Sms me early.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1