The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: Perfection at its very finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminati View Post
wah eating this puffer fish if not prepared by a licensed chef could be a person last meal on earth man.
ovaries? what animal ovaries? the puffer fish ovaries?
Yes, the fugu ovaries.
They are the most poisonous ... No worries ... That is exactly what I have in mind ...... It's them or me, so better them, from eating of fugu.

Dun u want this?

Last edited by drslump99; 03-11-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Gals gals behave
We r in civilized world.
I will give in a little and gives out Dr Pepper! That's all I can give. This Dr is non edible. Meat is old, dry, tough, rotten and crumble. Not recommended even if he is last piece of meat in the world. U rather eat tree bark. Trust me.

U want something young, I recommend errr.... Al Pacino or Roger More or even Sean Connery. They can "satisfied" you ladies even before u put in the oven.

Dance and Sings to MC Hammer's "you can't touch this"
I tot u offering urself as a human pizza..
Old 03-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
I tot u offering urself as a human pizza..
No, I did not, Please rewind.
It is you all along that wants to make me part of the pizza, which I fighting to not become 1 with the pizza.

You can have sashimi fugu pizza.
Highly recommended! New on the menu.
Complete with fugu poison.

Served to you from a land far far away.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Haha wah. Part 1 only and already 3 pages. Guess I can trust you guys to bump this thread when I'm overseas for work during the weekdays This is turning into a pot luck thread. Ok. Part 2 coming up xD
Old 03-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

---Part 2---

​15 long minutes later, I arrived at XXX MRT station. And lo behold, there she was, sitting there waiting patiently for me in the air-conditioned comfort of the MRT station. I can remember the day as clearly as if it was yesterday. She was standing there with her signature big beautiful smile on her cute dimpled face. I had to use every ounce of my energy to stop myself from running towards her and giving her a peck on the cheeks as if we were a couple. She brought me to NTUC to purchase some snacks and non-alcoholic beverages before leading me to her house, conveniently situated just 5 walking minutes from the MRT station.

​We got to her house and her, knowing that I have a huge fetish for school socks and uniform, took off her shoes and went to turn on her laptop and plugged it into her TV in the living room. In no time at all, we were enjoying AP 2 in its High Definition glory, sitting on her sofa, with her socks and school uniform still on. Yes bros, this didn’t happen that many years ago, there was 1080p TVs back then. Well, back to the story. Just before we reached the part where Stiffler got peed on by his MILF loving friend, M lied down on the sofa from her sitting position with her head conveniently placed at where my little bro was. I instantly got a hard on, faster than you can say woah, while looking at her gorgeous face and her body clad in her pinafore and school blouse. Having been turned on by all the foreplay and sexual references in the movie, she reached back and started to fondle my big bro through my tight jeans. Sensing that she was horny since she had taken the first step, I might as well take full advantage of the situation. My hands started to autoroam around her chest area, squeezing and carefully massaging her small but firm A cups through her many layers of clothing.

Me: Ooh M that feels good.
M: Yeah BMW69, just keep massaging it.
Me: Move up a little so that I can reach your crotch. I want to excite you like you’ve never been before.

​Just as she was moving herself into a more upright position to lie on me, I took the opportunity to unhook her bra from outside her layers of uniform. Sensing what I wanted, she reached under her pinafore and took out her bra right before my hungry eyes. She was lying on top of me while we watched the movie, both of us still on her sofa. I reached under her pinafore and started to finger her slowly through her panties. She looked up at me with cute puppy eyes and moaned beside my ear. I felt that my bro was going to burst through my jeans with more force than required for an A380 to take off. As if she could read my mind, she got up and took off my belt and jeans slowly, while telling me that it’s more comfortable for her, lying on my smooth naked legs. After her slow and elaborate move to remove my jeans, my bro could be seen straining against the fabric of my underwear. She looked at it hungrily before I laughed and told her to concentrate on the movie and not on my bro. The moment her attention was on the large 42” LCD television screen again, I pulled up her dark blue pinafore to her belt level, and the sight that greeted me was one that I can never forget

---End of Part 2---
Old 04-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

Wah... I update and my supporters all run away. Hahaha.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Erm. All the supporters recovering from after effects of the 'buffet'. Haha
Update whenever u can!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Haha promise to update next Friday or earlier if I get the chance to
Old 04-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another good one... start to camp liao
Old 04-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
hahahaa... I noticed this trend too. Is like that one lah.

I also couldn't figured that out. Maybe ppl need some time to digest an update, thus calm in the thread. Til awhile later when nothing new then post lor. Works for me. At least when my thread got bump back to page 3 or 4, I feel less pressurized to give updates. So buy some time to better formulate my story flow. (Hey hey! Wait! Dun bump me up so fast hor. Tomoro Monday liao.)

Ok one lah. We still support with or without replies. Just see the number of hits u know liao. Cheers!
Old 04-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
tomic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow this is good, looking forward to part 3!!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!

Good suspense!! Quick quick next episode pleaseeeeeee.... Hahahaha.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Uzzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support .... Quick quick update.... Errr ... U all so fast finished all the food.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*clangs fork & spoon on empty plate* updates pls~~
Old 09-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Well it's Friday and I've just got back. Sorry I have difficulties accessing SBF when I'm overseas but here comes part 3. Juicy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1