The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
I wished my wife would be lazy too. Lol. But no way in hell that’s happening.
My wife also won't be lazy one. Die die won't open the door when she braless. It's my 2 SILs who are more open and don't really care. Got a few times I see the youngest SIL go and collect delivery from the door when she braless. Quite a turn on.
Old 19-06-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
jojoehkg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing of girls/woman braless at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My wife also won't be lazy one. Die die won't open the door when she braless. It's my 2 SILs who are more open and don't really care. Got a few times I see the youngest SIL go and collect delivery from the door when she braless. Quite a turn on.
Lucky delivery guy. If she wears singlet with big opening, the delivery guy sure drool.
Old 19-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoehkg View Post
Lucky delivery guy. If she wears singlet with big opening, the delivery guy sure drool.
My SIL always wear singlet with big opening. But can only see from the side so the delivery guy can't really see from the front lah.

For me, I see her boobs for many years alr still turns me on. The best view was when she came back from school (JC) then unhook her bra at home while still in her sch PE shirt. She was bending down to sort some files and I went over to help her. Turns out she bend down right infront of me and I can see her boobs with her nipples clearly and her bra cup hanging there.

Another best view is I was sitting on the chair and she came over to the cabinet beside me to take out some stuff so she had to bend over. As the space was quite tight, I moved slightly to let her get what she wanted and end up positioned my head right infront of her singlet opening. Was helping her to open the cabinet and take out the stuff while my head was right infront of her singlet opening looking at her boobs in close view. That was the closest I've ever seen her boobs before.
Old 19-06-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shared this story in a other thread previously.

This happened to my wife actually. My wife dresses very simply at home, her usual home clothes are short shorts, loose big collar shirt and she will have her bra on but clip it 1 or 2 size bigger than usual. So it's more airy and cause its hot.

My wife's friend and husband came over to visit last weekend, they came a little earlier than scheduled so my house was still a little messy. I told my wife to change out of her home clothes but she said later, after we have cleaned up the mess.

While we were cleaning the husband decided to sit on the sofa while his wife was in the kitchen. I was clearing toys and mess my kids made behind the sofa. My wife was clearing the coffee table right in front of the sofa the husband was sitting on.

My wife was bent over in front of the husband, her shirt collar had opened up whereby he could see into her shirt till her stomach,her boobs were on full display for him, unfortunately for the husband, the bra was still covering her nipples and he could only see till her areola.

I could see his head was facing her the whole time she was cleaning up the table which was at least 20 to 30 seconds and had a good view of everything she had. Told my wife about what transpired and said she was good with her hospitality with her guest, food, drinks and her boobs on display.
Old 19-06-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think for those who have elder or younger sis at home will have occurrence of seeing them without wearing bra at home. Maybe they are too comfortable at home, forgotten that their brother is also a man haha! Or they didn’t expect their brother will look at them. Will get a hardon sometimes can’t help it.
Old 19-06-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
I think for those who have elder or younger sis at home will have occurrence of seeing them without wearing bra at home. Maybe they are too comfortable at home, forgotten that their brother is also a man haha! Or they didn’t expect their brother will look at them. Will get a hardon sometimes can’t help it.
Some girls do complain that they can't be braless because they have brother at home. It's quite uncomfortable for them to keep wearing bra. Maybe is the mum ask them to wear bra.
Old 20-06-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Patchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Unfortunately i do not have an elder of younger sister. However, my mum practically never wears a bra at home!
Old 20-06-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
jojoehkg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Another best view is I was sitting on the chair and she came over to the cabinet beside me to take out some stuff so she had to bend over. As the space was quite tight, I moved slightly to let her get what she wanted and end up positioned my head right infront of her singlet opening. Was helping her to open the cabinet and take out the stuff while my head was right infront of her singlet opening looking at her boobs in close view. That was the closest I've ever seen her boobs before.
She cannot feel you breathing down her boobs meh?
Old 20-06-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoehkg View Post
She cannot feel you breathing down her boobs meh?
I hold my breathe at that point in time.
Old 22-06-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Unfortunately i do not have an elder of younger sister. However, my mum practically never wears a bra at home!
So nice bro. Milf seducing at home? 😀
Old 22-06-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha my sis used to love not wearing bras at home. Moved out tho. Miss those jiggly D cup views. Wonder if my dad misses it too.
Old 22-06-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Haha my sis used to love not wearing bras at home. Moved out tho. Miss those jiggly D cup views. Wonder if my dad misses it too.
Haha I think most dads will also look at their daughters but have to be discreet a little
Old 22-06-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently the trend is to wear sticker bra at home which is convenient for ladies but annoying for bros here lol
Old 22-06-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha I think most dads will also look at their daughters but have to be discreet a little
How to resist right? Esp if she’s hot af in general. There has to be at least a thought in your mind she’s got nice tits etc
Old 22-06-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
chocqanache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, have to be tactical
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1