The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
unforgetable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unforgettable Gal

My Hp alarm went off and I found myself lying on the bed alone. Never think much just rushed out of the room and went straight to the toilet. Half way was greeted by her maid, Neela. I smiled back and rushed to the toilet. When I came out of the toilet, Fane stood there waiting for me. She prepared me a brush and a towel for wash up. She was so caring tat I was so touched. After washing up, she brought me over to the dining table. She had prepared a simple breakfast for me. This time I gave her a kiss on her cheek and she giggled again. Before I started to eat, she hit my hand saying, “no manners. Must say dear dear eat.” Well, I looked at her and said, “Idiotic dear dear eat.” She then laughed out loud before she started to eat her breakfast. After eating, I changed into her dad’s T-shirt and waited for her in the living room. She took abt 10 minutes to get changed. Tat day she wore a fitting t-shirt which allowed her small breast to be seen. We left the house and took 262 to our shop.

We chatted happily and our hands are like glued together. I could feel her bra when we were very closed to each other. She can sense tat too but she never retreat anymore. I feel like as if I’m the happiest guy on earth. But thinking back everything was like happening so fast. I dun even knoe her background too. I just love her as she was so caring. We reached the shop and Emily was surprised to see us holding hands. Fane was so shy that she let go my hand and went straight to the storeroom to put her belongings. Emily was so curious that she asked me wat happened. She bends over the counter and I could see her black color bra. Her breasts are so big that I could hardly remove my eyes. But then I steady told her abt wat happened and at the same time I looked into her shirt. My brother was standing up and very painful cause Fane’s dad underwear is very tight for me. We stopped our conversations and I start off working with the arriving stocks. My mind is all abt Fane.

During lunch time, Fane and I went to nearby McDonalds. We could hear Emily giggling on the phone behind us. She shouted, “Remember to come back arh.” Damn idiotic. We laughed and walked out. After lunch we went for a little shopping. Bought her a blue color hair hand and she was so happy. Went back to work and with every free time Fane had, she would looked for me at the storeroom. Then she will give me a big hug saying, “Darling, I miss you” I would return her with a kiss and both our mouth are so wet after kissing. Tat particular night was so busy tat we hardly kiss each other after dinner. Knock off time came and we quickly packed our bag and left the shop. She said, “darling, are u coming over to my house tonight?” I’m not sure but I’m sure tat my mom will be nagging if I never go home for 2 consecutive nights.

I sent Fane back home and after that I left her place. Received her sms just before I got home, “Darling, I’m so lonely without u… hope u can stay with me forever. Dear dear misses u… huggie.” I was so guilty and sad. It was already 11.15pm and I’m damn tired. Greeted my parents and then went to bath. When I’m out, everything was so dark. Mummy off the lights and went slp le. My Bro, Jim was serving NS that time so I had the whole bedroom for myself. Checked my Hp and found Fane’s sms. “darling, can u come over to my place? I’m very lonely leh…” after reading the sms, I called her. she sound so sad and lonely. I really cant bear to see her being so lonely. So I agreed to go over to her place. Suddenly, she was so happy and said, “darling, bring some clothes over k.. mayb u will be staying at my house for good.” I was surprised but excited at the idea.

Slowly I opened the gate making sure tat I would wake up my parents. Then I slowly closed the door behind me and ran off catching the last bus. I reached Fane’s house at abt 12.30am. When she saw me, she quickly opened the door and gave me a very tight hug. Then after closing the door, we went back to her room. She had prepared me a pajama on her bed and wanted me to get changed. I left my bag on her chair and took off my shirt. Suddenly, Fane hugged me from the back. I could feel her breasts. But then she let go within few seconds, saying, “eee… u are so sticky and wet.” I looked at her and she asked me to go bath. I took the towel from her cupboard and she followed me to the toilet without any shirt on. Then before I go in I gave her a kiss on her cheek. I wana closed her door but then she stopped me. I said, “wan another kiss is it?” but She looked at me and said, “wana bath together in my mummy’s room?” I was surprised but I accepted her offered. We quickly locked her mum’s door and ran into the toilet.

We closed the door behind and looked at each other. We both dun knoe wat to do next. Then I brushed her hair back and gave her a kiss on her lips. She replied me with a passionate kiss. I slowly rubbed my hands on her back and I could feel her bra strip. Then after few minutes, she stopped the kiss and slowly pull her pajamas dress up. I could see her pink color panty and her waist and then her green color bra. She then took off her whole pajamas. I looked at her silly. She was so shy that she quicky hugged me. She gave me a kiss on the scar which she gave me yesterday. She said, “took of my bra. Ju” and soon I bring my both hands over to the bra and unzipped them. I slowly moved her body abit and I saw 2 pointed dark nipples. They are so small but her nipples and dark in color. I threw her bra on the floor and took of my short. I never leave my eyes off her breasts. They are so cute. That was the first time I’ve seen a pair of nipples. She then took off her panty. And now we are both naked and my brother is standing now.

Fane giggled at the sight of my standing brother. She pushed me to under the shower and bath for me. That was my first time. I’m enjoying so much. She rubbed my body slowly with shower cream and then I still cant resists myself looking at her breasts. I kept turning back and keep wanting to see her breast. But she never stopped me. Lastly, it was my turn to bath for her. I scrub her back gently and slowly moved my hands down her buttock. She jerk abit and quickly moved my hands to her arms. After drying ourselves, we wrapped ourselves with towel, we ran towards her room. We changed separately and I dried her hair for her tat night. After drying I quickly ran to the chair and waited for her. it was her time to write her daily entry. She then sat on my lap and I hugged her tightly again. Then after some times, she woke me up and we went to sleep on her bed. I was so tired but my mind was all abt Fane’s dark color nipples. Soon, I slept again.

To Be Continue….
Old 20-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
mysterious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgetable

Before I started to talk, Fane hold my left hand and look at me, she said, “u must take care of me k!” then she just moved my left hand to her right breast.

To Be Continue…
if only life is so simple.. haha...

happy recollecting ur sweet memories...
Old 20-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wisley is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Threadstarter can becoming writer liao leh...... use very good word to descibe the whole process and feeling and make all bro here gian gian leh....hehehe. Anyway...... a nice story and look very much like puppy love type.........
Old 21-09-2005, 12:10 AM
siaoCB

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro Uncle here 40yrs old liao but ur story really bring me back to the 80"s during my pak tor days. Puppy love really is very sweet and innocent,nice keep on going Cheers
Old 21-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 21
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

MORE!!!!! n i UPPED u le.. =D
Old 21-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
sbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of light

This story brings back the puppy love days. Me at 16 yo first time touch first gf breast (on the outside only ) ejaculated in my pants Gotta take bus home with a patch of siao visible on the front of my pants.

AnnaPolis is the capital of Maryland and home of the United States Naval Academy.
Old 21-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hunkyforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About the radio thing.... Most policeman have personal portable radio which they bring while on patrol.. if not very sian one lah....
Old 21-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfpolis
This story brings back the puppy love days. Me at 16 yo first time touch first gf breast (on the outside only ) ejaculated in my pants Gotta take bus home with a patch of siao visible on the front of my pants.
Wah lao eh~ must have "loon" very long to cum like that

The first few physical touches with a girl always very memorable and can create unforeseen inconveniences

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 21-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wisley is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This story just make everyone remind of those days of puppy love which all so curious about each other......... nice story and looking forward for more......
Old 21-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

Fane prepared my breakfast the next morning. She was like a wife looking after her husband. After breakfast, we get changed and left the house. What a night. While waiting for the bus I asked her, “that was my first time bathing with a gal. I enjoy very much. Thanks dear.” She wasn’t surprised at all and replied me, “me too. Hope we can be together forever. Dun ever leaves me ju. I love u.” we kissed on the spot and some aunty was saying, “aiyo, so young and yet so daring.” We quickly stopped and I gave them a stared.

Soon Fane and I were together for abt a month and I went over to her place every night. My parents were suspicious but they never asked much because I never ask them for money fever since I start working. They left me independently. So I take it as they give me the chance to have more own choice and freedom. Jenny my cousin who intro me the job got to knoe tat I have a gf and make a trip down to the shop. She chatted with Emily before approached Fane. The 3 gals were laughing loudly and enjoying themselves while I work so hard in the storeroom. Never the less Fane will visit me at he back whenever she is free.

Jenny joined us for lunch that particular day and we talked a lot abt poly thing. She shared with us her experiences and those interesting camps and poly mates. Fane always wanted to study in Biotech while my interest was only in the Business IT. Not because Business has lots of gals, it’s because I wan to get to learn different course in poly. I always got bad results for my Biology in sec school and if I go in to Biotech wif Fane, I’ll be like struggling with the modules. We always avoided this subject between ourselves to prevent argument.

Valentine’s Day was the following week and I had already made a reservation at Fish & CO. I never told her abt that arrangement because I wanted to give her a surprise. I didn’t see Fane doing anything for me because we were like super glue, 24 hrs gluing together. Soon that day came and Emily let us off at 5pm because she was going out wif her husband too. Before we closed the shop and Emily told me, “dun do anything stupid arh. You 2 are so young. Responsibility very important. Well, enjoy!!” I dun knoe wat she was talking abt and smiled back at her. Fane was changing herself at the back of the storeroom. While I had to wear changed myself in the toilet.

When I finished changing, I came out of the toilet and saw a gal wearing a black color strapless dress. She had her back facing me and was chatting with Emily. She was elegant and her body shape is so beautiful from the back view. The length of the dress was until her knee revealing her slim and fair legs. Then I called, “Fane, is that you?” she turned and I was surprised. She was so pretty. That was my first time seeing her in make up and wearing high heels. She was simply the most graceful gal happen in my life. We left our belongings in the shop carrying only our wallets and Hp. Emily took a photo for us before we went off.

While walking, Fane kept adjusting her dress. I was annoyed and asked, “Why u keep adjusting leh dear dear. You are pretty liao lah.” She then looked at me angrily and whispered, “Because of wearing this dress, I never wear any bra k! Everything was for u k.” I was guilty once again and I never seems to appreciate wat Fane did for me. I’m taking her for granted. The MRT was damn full with couples. We had no seat but to stand ourselves at the central of the cabin. The space was very limited so Fane hugged me instead of holding the pole. I could feel the softness of her breasts. And she kept singing Only Love in my right ear. She voice is sweet and she was wonderful. I had yet find any bad points abt her.

We alighted at Orchard because as the time is still early. Fane didn’t knoe anything abt Fish & Co. So I just told her that I’ll bring her to a place I never went before and hope she will love it too. Along the way, We could see lots of couples. Some kissing, some hugging, some chatting and 1 of the couples were quarrelling. Most of the gals were holding roses in the hands and I could see envy in Fane’s eyes. I was thinking, “So expensive the rose!!!” after 20 minutes walk, we arrived at Fish & Co. We took our reservation seat and settled down. The atmosphere was romantic. Yellow color lamp with candles on the tables. She was very exciting and I kept seeing her smile. After ordering the food, I excused myself to go toilet. Actually, I went to get a bouquet of roses for Fane. Damn. It cost me $49.90 for 12 Roses and a small white color bear. My heart pain. I handed over to the counter and ask them to keep for me first.

We enjoyed the “seafood platter for 2” and talked abt going aboard for holiday before poly start. We planned to go Langkawi for a short holiday. Just before we were leaving the restaurant, a waitress delivered the roses over to Fane. Fane was surprised and tears rolled down her cheeks that very moment. Everyone was like looking at us. Now it was the other gals’ turn to get envy of Fane. I was proud and Fane was happy and speechless. We left the place abt 8.30pm and took a walk outside.

I was proud to see Fane enjoying herself and my pocket burnt after spending on roses and dinner. She suggested going back to her house to rest early. I was like thinking, “wow lao, like tat then end liao. Boring and waste my money.” I smiled backed say, “ok. I knoe u are tired. Let’s go.” Took Cab back instead of MRT. Upon reaching her home, we went to bath separately. I came out first and went to her room to rest. I was tired so I lied on her bed resting with my face down instead of my hair. My hair are still wet. Soon, I slept.

Then I felt something heavy sat on my back and a pair of very comfortable hands were massaging over my shoulder. I turned my head a little and saw Fane in her pajamas dress. I was enjoying myself and we never chat much. Suddenly she stopped and sat beside me. I slowly dragged myself up and sit beside her. She had already dried her hair in the mum’s room. She gave me a hug and said, “Thank you darling!!” I said nothing but only to return her hug.

She kissed my neck gently and then slowly unbuttoned my pajamas. I was shocked and shiok. I looked at her and she said, “I love u darling, I’m willing to be yours.” She then took of my pajamas. And my hands automatically went over to her and slowly pulled her dress up and revealing her black color panty. Then her blue color bra and I took the whole dress of slowly. She wasn’t shy at all. She had prepared to do this willingly. I then took of her bra. There came the 2 dark nipples. I stretched my hands over and touched them without Fane’s consent. She never moved away but I could see her very nervous. I touched her nipples and they are hard. I slowly used my 2 hands to squeeze her 2 breasts. They are so soft and so smooth. She was biting her lips while I squeeze her breasts.

To Be Continue
Old 21-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
LauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hehe bro sbfpois,

SAME SAME experience here! lol

Somemore my school uni last time was all while... i remember using my school file to cover the siao all the way back home in broad day light lol
Old 21-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

thanks you guys for supporting me. feel free to comment on my story. anyway, 80% of the story is true. trust me, u will never regret reading my story.
Old 21-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

80% is real?? so which part is the 20%??
Anyway, nice FR bro....waiting for more....
Old 21-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgetable
thanks you guys for supporting me. feel free to comment on my story. anyway, 80% of the story is true. trust me, u will never regret reading my story.
bro, great story... so far, this is the 2nd best story (1st prize goes to bro win for the lawyer story). real or fiction? doesnt matter to me... it's cyberspace, anyway... keep up the good job

appreciate,
jimbo
Old 21-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
SGBEAR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro great story..

after so many story i read urs is 1 of the best bro