The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecock View Post
i see a few really stunning ones every time i go.. lor 8 talma road there.. very tempted actually. but i think if i'm in Geylang, i'll just stick to the legal houses for a bit more safety and guaranteed service.
yeah, that lor 8 talma road, quite a handful of Stunning ones, actually those streetwalkers see heng suay one...

i know 2 there, 1st time i go for them, sop service. But 2nd visit, i tried them back again, they know me liao...services improved.
Old 13-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
u can always start your own thread abt your FRs. This way okts wont b able to delete. I always find it funny that some samsters jump to defend okts by saying it will ruin the gals rice bowl by saying nnegative reviews as not all gals from his stable r bad. Come on guys, u think we r carrot huh, we also hard earned our money, we come out to play, relax n have fun to release stress from work or faMily, u think our rice bowl is made of diamond, unbreakable one huh, wakeup man. i think is the rice bowl of the okts that u care. I often heard now okts free fuck their gals, this is never been heard during the golden age of sbf times. Even fucked, last time the okts still paid them, which was what i heard from the gals last time.
Totally agree wif u bro. I heard a few FL say they earn abt 10k per mth. Can u imagine tat? Which of u earn these kind of $? Those FL mus giv gd service in order to deserve to earn these much, my own opinion. Don u guys agree so? I believe 9.5/10 broz here kena those bad service or CMI types rite? So i hereby urge everyone of u cheongsters after battle, pls pls pls write genuine FRs no matter gd or bad. So we can make better choices in future. Those attitude, bad FLs can fly bk their country penniless.

No pt we sabo each others, by nt writing FRs. Wat u gain by tat? Nowadays mostly the FLs command 80 per shot, w or wo rm. Normally i go 2 shots, else waste time or hotel, unless the ger really attitude lousy or CMI. Imagine if u kena those FU types. Yr S 11 also cry.......
Old 13-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have blacklisted some places like changi rd 101, changi rd, and some in g land that second floor if u knw. Those r run down places with very poor and bad services.
Old 14-07-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
yeah, that lor 8 talma road, quite a handful of Stunning ones, actually those streetwalkers see heng suay one...

i know 2 there, 1st time i go for them, sop service. But 2nd visit, i tried them back again, they know me liao...services improved.
On a good day you find damn chio one, but sometimes nothing.. really depends on luck sometimes fresh blood just on visit pass come here tour then decide to sell few days or so.. Awww

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All gals come with room. Hard to find those without room one.

Moi just don't like with room as it's not hygene.

Now also PCC most of the time.

Old 14-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
All gals come with room. Hard to find those without room one.

Moi just don't like with room as it's not hygene.

Now also PCC most of the time.

Nevermind bro got Man ning jie jie rite or can find car bonk more exciting...

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is my second registered nicks insbf as i got kicked out once few years back forwriting honest and unbiased FRs. I been here since 2007 n back then still in Hotel81. Still remember the thrill of waiting for the girls to turn up, peeking thru the door hole, listening to the next door action ....fun. Yes now mostly provide rooms n we do have to pay more for that, but kinda missing something really. Those who are quiting I know is damn hard for us, as we see some girls with big boobs or tight mini skirts, our little bros marakita liao. It been a week i never pcc or fl liao, but don know for how long i cantahan that. Do pm me if any bros got ideas how to stop this addiction, really want to quit man. Thanks
i agree.... last time action @ hotel 81 was fun... nowadays since hotel come up with 2 ic rule and all the raids and stuff, most fl provide room already, usually is where they stay... seldom come across no room de...
Old 15-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
i agree.... last time action @ hotel 81 was fun... nowadays since hotel come up with 2 ic rule and all the raids and stuff, most fl provide room already, usually is where they stay... seldom come across no room de...
Hotel still the best
Old 15-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
sam1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with threads starter... this forum are flooded with OKTs and not much real sharing of Frs... time to ritire also..
对就要对到底,
错也要错下去。
无论是给你开心还是给你伤痛的人
又或者兼而有之,
你都要感谢他,
至少他让你在某段时间里并不空白
Old 15-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1313 View Post
Agreed with threads starter... this forum are flooded with OKTs and not much real sharing of Frs... time to ritire also..
welcome !!!
Old 15-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
black84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hotel still the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
me too, prefer without room.(rather pay the $20-$30 for 81.)

1. no need to worry about bedsheet, worse, towels!

2. saw often too many FRs, bros complain that FLs cut short their time a lot.
whereas in hotel, not so much.

* & I thought those "people up there last time" try not to go overboard in raids, controlling these "activities" too much as they know it will only spread to other areas.
now they have done it? instead of hotels in area G,B,L,C.

now in flats, apartments in islandwide.

well done in containing & controlling the situation.
El bistro
Sailsingapore
Old 16-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Nevermind bro got Man ning jie jie rite or can find car bonk more exciting...
I wanted to find new blood.....................
Old 16-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1313 View Post
after 2 weeks & 2 misses I can't help but have the same thought
Old 16-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

QC verified stables getting lesser & gals are duplicated over few stables/threads with different photo/names
Old 17-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mikechuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been into FL2 for the last couple of years. The current lull seems to be the worst. Don't wanna say too much about TSs and OKTs but ultimately the current quality is really quite bad. Once my last few regulars go back, I think I'll take a long break. Then again, perhaps the current situation has its positives, a total renewal may be good. Really makes us bros think twice right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1