The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Highest no. of rooms a cai has at any one point in time & which ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Can be lower one...sometimes just offer the gal. Some gals ok one

Anyway back to the topic, can always cancel the gals one. If you hamsup ady u pay more if never $20 also can. The choice is always yours. Dun be afraid to make it.

I also cancel gals before frequently. And also support 50 for those gals no room at 1am. Is matter of choice. No one say u must follow the rule one once choose gal cannot cancel
went there thursday ( Catwalk with my boss 4 of us ) , first time went there kana one commando type lady which i think i am lucky to kana this type of girl. herad from the mummy average per day the girl is around 50 plus . to me from i observation not all girl have room or butterfly long .the Girl i sit will offer $200 for ST haha which i think i kana bingo. i ask the MMS there she told me is about 500$ i think if the girl like you she will give you a good price rather than ask the MMS she of course wan to earn some also
Old 05-08-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
went there thursday ( Catwalk with my boss 4 of us ) , first time went there kana one commando type lady which i think i am lucky to kana this type of girl. herad from the mummy average per day the girl is around 50 plus . to me from i observation not all girl have room or butterfly long .the Girl i sit will offer $200 for ST haha which i think i kana bingo. i ask the MMS there she told me is about 500$ i think if the girl like you she will give you a good price rather than ask the MMS she of course wan to earn some also
U already outdone me bro.. Year 2023 i have never gotten anything below 300 as an offer for ST.. Getting free is another story since they will need your commitment somewhat as a bf at least for the 6 months they r here..
Old 05-08-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Highest no. of rooms a cai has at any one point in time & which ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
U already outdone me bro.. Year 2023 i have never gotten anything below 300 as an offer for ST.. Getting free is another story since they will need your commitment somewhat as a bf at least for the 6 months they r here..
that day i kana the girl is commando , at first we paly game than action start slowly , she did butterfly but she told me before she left i told her just go la since we know they working , she the wan who told me "HAMSAK" $200 Haha , she just coem to singapore 5 days maybe haven kana these people spoil market one ahha
Old 05-08-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
that day i kana the girl is commando , at first we paly game than action start slowly , she did butterfly but she told me before she left i told her just go la since we know they working , she the wan who told me "HAMSAK" $200 Haha , she just coem to singapore 5 days maybe haven kana these people spoil market one ahha
Hamsak/humsup and ST is different bro
Old 05-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hamsak/humsup and ST is different bro
haha yup but i translate to her is it go hotel she say yup $200 with protection haha
Old 05-08-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha yup but i translate to her is it go hotel she say yup $200 with protection haha
U win bro.. I only get that pre covid
Old 05-08-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
U win bro.. I only get that pre covid
haha no la maybe she a bit high on that day i think she even put my finger inside ur and moan in my ear somemore that time my boss and friend was around she do the crazy thing but myself i think only one time she like that or maybe she also do like taht with other customer this one i dont think but kana this type i just all out haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1