The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Dilemma in getting an FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulphur View Post
It happens after I got into a serious relationship few years back, and now I am married for nearly a year with the same girl, I found out that my guts/balls shrunk so much that I think too much when I interact with another girl and I want her to be my FB, but the consequences keep bothering me. Responsibilities of a husband and the social impact keep going through my mind and that I am not what I used to be already.
Know a new girl for the sake of friendship and no other intent, at least in the beginning. A girl who has interest will indicate so in due time and if she doesn't, don't push the issue. When you adopt the mindset to bed her right from the start, your actions and agenda is glaringly obvious. Girls read them and will siam you like a disease!

Sure it takes more time to get to your eventual objective (presumably to be your FB if it happens at all), but it makes for a less awkward exit if things don't go according to plan. Treat her as a friend and let her lead. And if nothing ever develops, it probably wasn't meant to be. But at least it was face saving and you got yourself a new friend along the way. Only time will tell what will happen in the future, sparks may eventually fly, who knows?

And for the benefit of girls reading...we guys are generally quite gentle and diplomatic when rejecting an unsolicited advance. So while you may feel shy about dropping a hint or are wondering what's taking that blockhead so long to follow up, go ahead and exercise your feminine wiles. If its unrequited, most of you would survive the rejection easily.
Old 20-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up this thread.
Old 21-10-2012, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hello420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulphur View Post
Can share some of the details with me on your considerations?
No good is going to come out of this. Stay true to your wife.
Life is not about how many you "mount".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1