The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
choupi82 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My many First's as a woman deprived of love and 5xx.

I guess I know how you feel.
Maybe you and your hubs can work things out together? Did you have a word with him?
Old 01-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
For crying out loud oh...even oooh dear sis TS
Why you even try to seduce with saucy takes of your perky ass
Under the guise of a contest for salivating wannabes to name that certain pub
When actually you hope to reconnect with that guy who on your shoulder he did rub
Sexual kicks might have followed for both of you in bedded bliss
But now you came here to tease, even wallow about how much you had missed
Well my lady temptuous if indeed you have so much to give and wanna do is your cue
May I suggest why not start by helping that pregnant sis who is worse off than you
I m sure you will not only be intellectually stimulated
Knowing how a precious newborn...a litle baby will be well delivered
Now won't this be far more enriching, more enduring, and more wonderful
Than quickie bouts of ecstacy which when over, can never be as meaningful?
Bro William .... u shakes-speare a lot ?

And what's with the name J ? hahaha

TS do continue pls
Old 01-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation5 View Post

its 1.17am,
most are sleeping...zzzzz
零蛋 ?i'm assuming ...

hmmm ... any cigars ?

Last edited by Sen5eS; 01-06-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like 'J' is a popular letter in sbf now and I lost my ‘J’ on the 8th May, 3 days before your thread started lol
Old 02-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Looks like 'J' is a popular letter in sbf now and I lost my ‘J’ on the 8th May, 3 days before your thread started lol
So sad me too

I lost my 'J'eans recently. I was depressed when i found out. So i went to seng siong to buy 'J'am. When i reach there, i realise they have 'J'elly on the shelves! I was so thrilled that i shouted "'J'it pai hor seh lah! 'J'ackpot liao lah!!". Thus, i happily bought my stuff and went back home to 'J'iak...

I should change my nick to 'J'oker

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping to see what transpires here
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Muahaha man! I totally love it! Hehe! Why didnt i notice your humor before?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
So sad me too

I lost my 'J'eans recently. I was depressed when i found out. So i went to seng siong to buy 'J'am. When i reach there, i realise they have 'J'elly on the shelves! I was so thrilled that i shouted "'J'it pai hor seh lah! 'J'ackpot liao lah!!". Thus, i happily bought my stuff and went back home to 'J'iak...

I should change my nick to 'J'oker
Old 02-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Muahaha man! I totally love it! Hehe! Why didnt i notice your humor before?!
u gotta warm me up baby... just like any microwave oven

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
u gotta warm me up baby... just like any microwave oven
Actually i should ...
wait awhile.

Let you focus here im understanding.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation5 View Post
Sorry,
cannot,

This is censored version of me wearing
butterfly c/p.

L
I
S
A
more and lower please

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply2323 View Post
Why don't you travel with your man? Going to different countries and absorbing the culture & scenes there is better than staring at 4 walls (at home) or getting stone bored with friends having their own lives to lead. Pick up a hobby or sports since you are pretty fit and young. I am free for drinks most weekday nights if you are bored.
agree, but maybe her hubby also want to eating outside so just want to go himself alone ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually i should ...
wait awhile.

Huh? What am i focusing here? Finding TS?

I have not been to CQ for the longest time so finding TS is much harder than wheres wally

Old 02-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh? What am i focusing here? Finding TS?

I have not been to CQ for the longest time so finding TS is much harder than wheres wally
hahahaha Where's Wally ?

Maybe she wants to be found ... just a question of whether u wana play the game and look for clues and ask the right questions.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually i should ...
wait awhile.
hahaha delayed gratifications ?
Old 03-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 9
Temptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where am I ?

Last edited by Temptation5; 03-06-2016 at 08:15 PM. Reason: sorry, too obvious, so many knew
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1