The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My most memorable sex with my crush

Thanks for the story
Old 22-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
bigbaby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigbaby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey sis...r u from some covent school?

i too lost my virginity by hand to a sec 3 katong covent girl, and lost my virginity by pussy to another sec 3 toh tuck sec school girl...

it seem that underage girl seem more horny than me.....i was the shy shy back then...
Old 02-02-2009, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
Girl_18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup from convent. but wun tell u which one =D
Old 02-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
BabyJane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBabyJane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_18 View Post
yup from convent. but wun tell u which one =D
Ahhh a convent girl

Nottiest of the lot I must say!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story,pls do cont...and make us horny too

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 02-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nismorayvip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here liao!
Old 23-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Samster

Hi all! I’m back after a looooong break haha. Don’t really have time to type out my stories nowadays. I’m posting my second time with him right now.

It’s been a while after we first had sex then I contacted him.Only a few hi how are you msges only... It was around Febuary this year. My parents were of town again leaving me at home. Of course I felt the urge of having sex with him again. I liked doing it with him compared to other guys cos he does it more passionately rather than my other bfs who just wanna have fun. Chatted with him on msn the day before to ask him out.

Me: Hey why so long never contact me liao. After that time forget about me le ar!
J: sorry la,I felt v bad about it mahs.
Me: Nothing to feel sorry la! We are all grown ups!
J:But it was the wrong thing to do (J was always a believer of no sex before marriage)
Me: Wa lao! But tell me leh, u liked it?
J: haha. I was so drunk that night I din even know what I was doing lol.
Me: eeyer! Like that also can right? Haha. Anyway you got a gf liao?
J:No la. I don feel like having one lehs.
Me: why?
J: You know why I always said I don wanna do it ma. Cos I don wanna feel awkward infront of my future wife.
Me: walao u so traditional. ( wtf seriously hard to find these kind of guys liao)
J: aiya. Dunno how to explain 2 u la.
Me:lol anyway u holiday liao right? ( he was in poly yr 1)
J:yea…
(there was a whole 10 min break in between this as I brainstormed on how to ask him out)
J; Hey u there? Use com also can fall asleep ar?
Me: no la. I was away frm keyboard lol.
(suddenly came something unexpected from him)
J:hey u free tmr?
Me:wa, u wanna ask me out ar?
J;u can read my mind sia. I want some company leh..These few days not feeling so good.
Me: Girl ar?
J: yea. (I had mixed feelings at that time. Happy cos I tot I could make use of this chance to console him and know him better but sad cos his heart was for someone else.)
Me: why u never tell me before!
J:
Me: ok la don wanna awkward u. tmr setok?
The rest of the parts are rather boring as we talked about school life and discussed about the meeting time and place.

Met Him the next day…whoa his gentlemen power go up a lot! Haha.But could see his heart was really broken la. For the whole day I talked to him about it. Don wanna go too much into details here. Later u guys bore out..We went shopping and dining together. By then everything end was still early like 7pm. So he send me home. On the way I tried my luck. If he could “come in for some coffee later” So I asked if he wanted to get a movie to watch together. Went to a cd shop and bought a movie.

Reached home. Ok Now exicting part le. We put down everything. And I guess he still din know my true intentions. He rested on my sofa. While I got changed to my fbts and school pe shirt. I masturbated a little in my room but never cummed. If not dunno how to explain to him if he sees me all wet. Was really wanting that he came into my room. So I lied that Outside tv had electrical probs that will cause my house to short circuit anytime. Bingo! =). Went into my room to watch the show. Ok the fun part Starts here. But sorry guys I gotta stop. Need to start my revision for a class test later on!
Thanks all for ur support I promise I’ll finish this up asap! =)
Old 23-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Samster

part 2 is up!
Old 23-04-2009, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 17
xsgrantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You start your revision at 4am in the morning? hahahah. reminded me of my Poly days.. Oh well...nothing changed much..I'm still up now and its 5.20am.
Old 23-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
disturbed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping aside for more..! you in your poly now?
Old 23-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
pucca22346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue with the fun part pls
Old 23-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Intersky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice.. keep it up.. =)
Old 23-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
deadonarrival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

goody goody!! thumbs up sister
Old 25-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
noruleboysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story by female samster.. :P hope to hear more updates..
Old 27-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

As promised, Here’s the part which we had sex.

Note: to all ppl who are requesting my contacts. Sry if I don give them to you so soon. Just don feel comfortable. And pls Don’t ask me for my HP number or pic. I just want some privacy in my life hope u all will understand =)

Without further ado here goes…

We both sat on my bed watching the show…Starting he was seated straight then slowly started slouching lol. Think he was too bored at the show. I tried to tease him a little and asked him to guess what colour panties Im wearin. He gave me a bo chap face. Sian. Thought he was horny already. Never mind. Tried to get closer to him And now our hips are in contact. He din show any signs of being uncomfortable so I tried making to first move by placing my hand on his thigh. Damn it he jolted up and gave me a shocked look. Kept asking me what I was doing. Lol then just said friend friend cannot ar? Den he say don wan la! K lor so sian ½ went back to watching de show. It was some kind of police movie so I had a thought of handcuffing him to my bed and ride him haha.

Towards the end of the movie he was already lying on my bed sleeping! Damn it! I saw his hot ass which really made me feel damn hot. Was slowly thinking how to get him to fuck me. I got on top of him and started kissing him and grind him just like in zouk with my bf. Then he woke up and told me to get up and asked me what I was doing. I was really wtf man. Wanna fuck him still don wan. He then gave me a stupid talk about sex before marriage so boring and I just interrupted him and said “Wa lao! U so obiang la” But already grind him halfway and was already wet down there. Really cannot take it. But I see his face don wan. I also don wanna give up. But just afraid that it’ll spoil our friendship. Somemore this time he not drunk like last time. So really a lot harder to convince him.
Haha. Acted a little and I started to cry. He kept apologizing to me.

J: Eh sorry la u know my pattern de
ME: that time you make me feel so high
J: that time I din even know what I was doing lor.
Me: eeyer. Don bluff la.
J: really! ( I quickly sprang out and tickled him making him lie on the bed again , He was giggling all over begging me to stop lol.)

When he turned over to his back he just laid down there. Breathless. Started to give him a massage cos I really wanna try my luck again. And he let in! haha Din realize he liked massages. Managed to convince him to take off his top. And omg! Hot body! He was already starting to give in from his relaxed body. Hmm must be I made him too tense earlier on. Haha now that I know he likes massages next time can use it to my advantage liao!

I Stopped for a while. But what he din know was that I was taking off my top and bra. Trying to seduce him with my body. I don’t really have great assets anyway But I just wanna try.( im just an A cup =( ) I lied on his back and kissed his earlobes slowly till frenching him! That was one of the most passionate kisses I had with a guy. A lot better compared to my previous bfs. Slowly moved on to his neck and gave him a love bite. Dunno the scar still there today or nt…Slowly moved down to his tummy. At the same time was rubbing myself on his leg.Really wanted to enjoy this moment. Cos he was really a good kisser. And considering I still have a crush on him till today…Din wanna spoil the mood for him. But really cannot take it. I was wet down there and his was really showing he was damn shiok.

I Tried one more time. Quickly pulled down his pants and he hasn’t fully erected yet. I just touched it with his underwear still on and it immediately bulged out of it! Argh damn it cant take it anymore! I took off my fbts and panties and pulled down his underwear. Started giving him a handjob and can see he was getting high already. But just when I was about to move in for a blowjob, He shot out! A darn huge load. I was like “ so fast” wa lao! Don tell me he is so pure that he dosent even masturbate! But so fast I think really so liao damn! Hes really gonna be a faithful lover next time! The expression on his face was really making me even more horny. I managed to pull him up and started to beg him to finger me. And my god he dosent even know what it refers to. Nvm Guided his finger slowly. And it was just shiok. I just kept moaning until I cummed. Asked him to grab my pussy and rub it all over with juice. Cos I was planning to let him fuck me raw as my menses just ended…

J: U feel good?
Me:Of course. You are so good! ( Of course had to lie to him telling he was like a sex goddess )
J: I really feel very shiok.
Me: How many times u did it le?
J: Only do with you lor.
Me: what?!?!?! U mean that time you are really virgin?
J: ya
Me: U Mean S( his ex) never even touch u before?
J: no la! That time we stead she still underage sia!
Me: Then now leh? U gonna go fuck her too?
J: NO!
Me: u dunno how to enjoy life sia. Now I show you what is call shiok.
J: don wan liao leh. Stop it.

I just stuffed his cock into my mouth and started sucking it. He moaned and his expression came back again! Haha success! Slowly switched to 69 postion and asked him to lick my pussy and he did without even saying no! Yes I did it! I made him horny haha! I was moaning damn loud and I shook a little when I cummed the second time. I wanted to cum one more time again and again. It was just so shiok! I told him to just fuck me And I slowly guided his cock into my pussy. Dunno why but it felt abit more painful than last time. But nevertheless I still enjoyed it. His cock was huge Around twice the size of a coke bottle cap. And its all mine! Haha. But sian he only two or three postions nia. And ket saying that he scare make me pregnant. Fuck la. I don care liao. So shiok. Don wanna stop. Somemore menses just ended. So I cummed again after a few minutes. And I was moaning loudly"arrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhh..........aaaaaaa aaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh.......Don stop pls!" Trying to keep him as horny as posible

Was feeling damn shiok already! He pumped me a few minutes more until he gave a shiok expresiion which I think he cummed I used my two legs to grab him and make sure he don run away. Wa damn shiok man see his face. Fucking horny liao. I frenched with him a little more until I tucked him to sleep cos I think he was damn tired.

I secretly took a pic of his cock for “further use next time “ haha. Took his Hp and locked myself in the toilet to and read it. Sian he really liked this girl but she broke his heart. Lol don wanna reveal too much here about his personal life. Just hope I can understand him better. This kind of guys rare liao. I really wanna keep him not as a fb but hopefully can marry him. haha Dreaming again liao

Will continue the story about the next morning. Some other time when I decide to pon sch again. Also hope u guys cn give me some tips like how to seduce him haha. Will be much appreciated =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1