The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone has visited this lady?
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=726838
Old 04-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
vanlorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelfredrik View Post
Just finish a session with Galaxy-Xcorts Naco. Had her in Jan when she was here earlier this year. Nothing change! If you like a petite minah who does an awesome blow job, she is the one!
Agree with u bro.
Met Naco last week and her GFE is one of her strong point.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Hello bros. What happen to Lovers Fortress
Old 04-05-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privateparts188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaithai1985 View Post
Name:Tifa
Stable: Milkway96

Just returned from thailand 3 weeks ago and craving thai meat again. Honestly, the lady scene is rather pricey in Bangkok now, but in other provinces, it is still filled with good looking girls that are available at a cheap rate.

Sometimes go to Bangkok, I rather visit the stables here, might be cheaper at the rate we currently having now.

Points awarded per below
Body: 9/10. Nice ass, great tits, slender
Face: 8/10. Very seductive smile and 85% resemblance to photos
Attitude: 9/10. Friendly and non-commercial at all
Frenching: 8/10. Deep and passionate
Shower: 8/10. Very detailed in soaping the whole body, abit of rubba rubba action where she use her boobs to massage the cock and my back
BbbJ: 8/10. Great technique, combination of hand and mouth, not too hard, but slow and very very sensual, alot of twirling going on when my cock is in her mouth, asked for her permission to release inside mouth, but apparently she say sperm smell like fish, so i came outside on her face and neck shooting 3 weeks of load.
Massage: 7.5/10 Not an expert, but after I came, she massage my groin area to help me relax a little. Can feel the stiff muscles where she pressed and help to relax the stiffness, highly thoughtful lady
FJ: 9/10. Awesome. great pussy control where she lingers above the cock then sinks herself down to experience the full length. see her arch her back in enjoyment and continuing riding me, can total feel her pussy muscles contracting like a tight vice group. did not last very long in this position and wanted to shoot, flipped her over in missionary for last few pumps and grabbing her tits tight, I came inside her.

Overall, a great session. This gem is not to be missed.

RTF: Possibly.
Yesterday just tried this girl due to the huge discount given by OKT. Apparently FR helps, please check with OKT for the discount.

Boobs definitely not as large as photos but real

Slutty face is real too with thick lips

Thick lips make the BBBJ enjoyable

Her pussy was not so wet like drenched but I caps on and pushed in, cute to see her wince and try to take my dickie.

She tries her best to continue to pleasure with pecks and kisses on my chest while fucking.

Very pleasurable and very cheap bonk.

Always preferred these 110/120 value bonks over those 150/160 bonks, at the end of the day it's always about the chemistry with the lady.

RTF: probably not. Many new girls recently.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mickey SH69 - Mystery Bonk 1/5

Looks: 7/10, young milf
Body: 6/10 slight tummy
Boobs:8/10 B+ or C-, good to hold
BBBJ: 8/10
French: yes
Fj: horny young milf. Only can come 1 time every round. Soft moan.

When leaving saw Hana, my cup of tea. So pretty and slim. Look same as her photo, without make up. A bit saggy boobs, can see from her dress.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Session with jasmin 7.00pm, 29 apr from TeerukLover.
Room: small room with big bed.
Body: slim and fair
Face: 10-15% discount from pics, looks better real life.
Foreign Language: French
BJ: Slow and easy. In fact surprise by the skills of hers
FJ: 1st round ended with doggy.... Beautiful view of the young ass. With 2nd shot by missionary.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

4 may 2019 1215pm
The Regent Lust - Minnie 27

Looks 9/10 tall and beautiful
Body 99/10 very slim sexy
Boobs 10/10 beautiful fake tits
Bbbj 10/10 she does her best
Cim 99/10 swallow me twice, fell in love
Fj 10/10 she is very fit and sexy and you can feel her pussy

Minnie is very beautiful model figure

Rtf yes

Old 04-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 0
devonshire99 is one of the Best!devonshire99 is one of the Best!devonshire99 is one of the Best!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=727143

Morning session with Kate VIP
New to this line so need to really break the ice with her before things got hot.
Looks: 7/10. Told me she is still studying 21yo this year. Dont know real or not haha. She does have the guai guai look. More the cutie type than chio bu ones.
Body: 8/10. Solid slim body. Cute looking ass.
Pussy: 8/10. Shaved odourless abalone with a bit of stubbles. Tight to fit one finger only and needed to be done very gently. Have to ask her for 69 but she was ok with it. Great view of that abalone from behind.
Boob: 7/10 Small Bs befitting her small body frame. Very sensitive to my licks and sucking whilst my palm was rubbing her pussy slowly which got wet quite fast.
French: 7/10. More kisses on her lips than actual frenching. Really need to warm her up 1st.
BBBJ: 7/10. best done in 69 so she can feel more comfortable.
FJ: 7/10. Did her in missionary, doggy, prone doggy, side doggy before she rode out my 1st load. Showered, rest, cuddled, had a average massage before i attacked her tits and went down to prep her abalone. Did her missionary this time till i blasted out. Her sometimes pained looks help to stimulate me a lot.
GFE: 6/10. the usual tcss with google translate. She is really a nice lady who came to make money for family and her future. Feel like seducing her and tell her to quit but i am not that rich so can only tip her a bit.
OKT: many checks before getting the green light to book but well worth it cos the firing area is nice and cozy and Kate is really nice lady to bonk.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 04-May

MOJO from GlaxyX, today is second day of she started working.

It seems all bros finish booking most of girl yesterday and today.

Finally i got a booking today after I did a lot of research. Appreciated the agency recommendations.

Place is B area.

Looks: 9/10. very pretty and good complexion. Much better than forum posted.

Skin 9/10. Thai style tam, but still is white. No have any tattoo on body fair and smooth..

Body: 9/10. Sexy body and smoking hot. Around 165cm, confirmed 23 years old from Bangkok

Boobs: 9/10. Natural C, hot

French: 8/10. Can

Bbbj 8/10. A bit green, all expertly done. Maybe just start this kind of job.

FJ: 9/10. Sexy moans. But maybe shy so the voice is soft. She is enjoying it very much. 1st round is very procedures. She is shy and you need to talk more and break ice, 2nd round is become very proactive, cowboy, doggie and any positions.

Gfe: 10/10. like a Next door girl, and first looking is shy and later is very wide. Bros need to gently to treat her and you will never disappointed.

Next post I will share her personal pictures, it is an angel who are very cute and sexy. 140 damage is really worth.

For those bros like the wide one, please skip it.

Rft: 100% yes.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by echangliang View Post
Date: 04-May

MOJO from GlaxyX, today is second day of she started working.

It seems all bros finish booking most of girl yesterday and today.

Finally i got a booking today after I did a lot of research. Appreciated the agency recommendations.

Place is B area.

Looks: 9/10. very pretty and good complexion. Much better than forum posted.

Skin 9/10. Thai style tam, but still is white. No have any tattoo on body fair and smooth..

Body: 9/10. Sexy body and smoking hot. Around 165cm, confirmed 23 years old from Bangkok

Boobs: 9/10. Natural C, hot

French: 8/10. Can

Bbbj 8/10. A bit green, all expertly done. Maybe just start this kind of job.

FJ: 9/10. Sexy moans. But maybe shy so the voice is soft. She is enjoying it very much. 1st round is very procedures. She is shy and you need to talk more and break ice, 2nd round is become very proactive, cowboy, doggie and any positions.

Gfe: 10/10. like a Next door girl, and first looking is shy and later is very wide. Bros need to gently to treat her and you will never disappointed.

Next post I will share her personal pictures, it is an angel who are very cute and sexy. 140 damage is really worth.

For those bros like the wide one, please skip it.

Rft: 100% yes.

Old 04-05-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
HamZam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naco from Galaxy

OTK - 7/10 fast response and setup but didn’t inform me I have to book the room
Hotel - 5/10 basic room at least it was clean

Looks - 6/10 average looking girl definitely discount from the pictures

Service - 5/10 said she was hungry. Had I know before I could have got her something to eat
Bj - 4/10 not really what I was expecting based on what I read here
Fj - 5/10 not the tightest and I did all the work

Overall: 5/10 I don’t blame her too much she hadn’t eaten before meeting. She was at least trying to be attentive and doing what I wanted. Genuinely seems like a nice girl but I could see she wasn’t into and that killed the mood a little. It was probably my bad luck cause other samsters seem to like her a lot.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Met Minnie on , 4 May 2019, 1030

Look: MILF with a hint of cuteness.
Body: slim and big butt cheeks
Boob: enhanced
Bbbj: good, but sense resistance to do it.
Fj: good for me. Would be better if she don’t close her eyes.
Gfe: both of us tried to talk. But chemistry wasn’t there.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

VIP Kimberly

Greeted by Kimberly's warm smile once she open the door. Small talk a bit as the weather was really humid today and she helped me to undress and offer me a glass of water. Great start before we proceed to shower together where she cleaned me up like her baby. Little action there except some pecks on her lips and a bit of tongue action before we went back to the main arena.

Looks: very nice sincere smile. 80% of pictures. Slight tan but not dark till turnoffish type. has that aura of class about her than super pretty type.
Body: tall slender build. hard to find fats.
Boobs: natural tits which fits her slim body. Not enhanced big type.
Pussy: trimmed kitty for me to feast upon.
French: as much as i want. Not overly aggressive, sensual type like a girlfriend.
BBBJ: nothing to shout about but passable. suction can be a bit stronger. better than we ate each other out in 69.
FJ: Just fucking Kim's slender body was a huge turn on she reciprocated by horniness by grinding hard and all the way down my cock in cowgirl. Finished her in doggy style where i can admire her slenderness. 2nd round i ask her to bang inside in the toilet and she was game for it too. Completed the session by fucking her missionary with her lying near the edge of the bed before shooting my remaining admittedly limited soldiers into her mouth.
I rate this session a 8 overall.
The best part of this bonk is we had the freedom of the room to choose where we wanted to fuck��. Maybe should have fuck Kim on the floor lol.
Rtf is a high possibility with this svelte babe.
Old 04-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
RxBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
4 may 2019 1215pm
The Regent Lust - Minnie 27

Reading your FR on her CIM is awesome.

Holy shit, she has that bear touching her neh neh,
I am so turn on right now.
Old 04-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Judy from SS

She has lot of reviews - but believe the hype. Beautiful girl, car model back home. Service is incredible. Great combination of looks and service I’ve only had with a few girls like the famous Maggie / Megan / M before.

Don’t miss this one bros, best FJ I’ve had this year

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1