The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seems like everyone jumping onto the babywagon...

Even though it seems like she has the combination of service and playability...

Just hope this isn’t the trend...
Old 02-01-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Why only the smooth thighs? Her jugs are pretty nice to carass and play with too

That said. Adele for her price - there’s value only in gradual RTMs. As she will add in titbits of variations in subsequent sessions.
Her ah Lian dialect when scolding you also quite alluring.

Not a regular RTM for her price point, but a fail safe if in the area.
Never heard she scold me before. That mean more love for you.
she good just that cannot fill up my SOS slot.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
By the time for the HJ, she removed her top, amd I hugged her smooth thighs till the deed is over.
Bro, I find it hard to visualize the above.

So you were saying there you were in a posture which allowed you to hug her thighs while she was jerking you off?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
songziling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaz View Post
Went back to find my favourite Feel today after trying around for the last 2 session... she is just like double boiled soup... like that.,.. the more you go, the service and feeling gets better .

Think got chemistry with her, will definitely visit her from time to time... of course still need to find some new blood in between
Agree with you bro.... she has that special allure that makes you wanna go back to her.... always willing to please. Good massage too tats what I like about her
Old 02-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course will la. It's so easy to anyhow raise price here what. Because there's so many Roberts here mah! All in the open some more.

Last time those who top up for this and that, or who give big tip considered Roberts. Now MLs immediately priced themselves high directly targetting the Roberts. And guess what....there are so many takers. All becoming obssessed. Also want to take 2 sessions to double up the high price some more. And just for a hj. Lol.

All forgetting these were, and most likely still, FJ whores.
Carrot heads aplenty here and MLs happily chopping hahaha
Old 02-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Never heard she scold me before. That mean more love for you.
she good just that cannot fill up my SOS slot.
Try pushing the roaming limits pre-sensual...sure kena scolding
Haha...(coz she’s not able to do her HDLY properly)

I always tease her a lot too during the session. Maybe I should find a chance to RTM soon.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Carrot heads aplenty here and MLs happily chopping hahaha
It’s unfortunate though. When $150/$120 becomes the new normal...we are all forced to switch. I foresee $150 is an outlier. But $120 is fast becoming the new normal for the newbies.

Quite hard to find decent $100 ones already.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like everyone jumping onto the babywagon...

Even though it seems like she has the combination of service and playability...

Just hope this isn’t the trend...
Not all lah, as evidenced by some posts here.

You have to factor in her looks as well to go with the other 2.

I think her case is an exception to the rule, and she feels she's worth that amount for what you're getting, plus she's adamant in not revising her pricing.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

So you were saying there you were in a posture which allowed you to hug her thighs while she was jerking you off?
same thought when i read this statement, but for those who visit adele before, you will know is done on a massage bed, so yes this bro may be lying down on the elevated massage bed while adele in standing position jerking him off.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

She was standing while I was lying on the massage bed. So her thighs were at the same eye level as me so I could hug them.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Who hiked the price?
Ai La.

Last time SGD 1 = RMB 4.5. So the price at $110 still can understand. Now SGD 1 = RMB 5, some MLs still hike the price. It sent a signal that there are a lot of well to do clients.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
She was standing while I was lying on the massage bed. So her thighs were at the same eye level as me so I could hug them.
Oh ya makes sense.

I usually caress her jugs, butt, and outer pussy while she does the deed. Thigh-hugging never crossed my mind.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited mango.
Damn she's a tiny little thing. She does resemble carol a little, even her accent also not like from China one. A bit like msian accent.

I really like her figure, tiny with amble b boobs. I really wish I could have sex with her. Her hands when hj makes my little bro look so big.

But a lot of things cannot do. No kiss, no lick nipples. Strictly hj only. She will be topless and you can cup her boobs and touch her body. Not sure if you can touch her mei mei or not as I didn't try.

Overall OK lah. But I prefer carol.

Pussy: carol > mango (mango only topless)
Boobs: mango > carol
Old 02-01-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
It’s unfortunate though. When $150/$120 becomes the new normal...we are all forced to switch. I foresee $150 is an outlier. But $120 is fast becoming the new normal for the newbies.

Quite hard to find decent $100 ones already.
It's raining carrots this season. When you picked them up, all headless.

Hopefully it is a short trend lah. Like said before, none of us are benefitting in this. Dunno must say how many times before some ppl understand.

Choices aplenty however at $110, I do find worthwhile $120. Agree very few worthwhile $100 anymore but that was already increased last season.

Mentioned anytime, $150 petite figure, decent good looks, not worth a try in my opinion. With forbidden fruit is $250? Think I can find a decent ang mo? No thanks.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
Just visited mango.
Damn she's a tiny little thing. She does resemble carol a little, even her accent also not like from China one. A bit like msian accent.

I really like her figure, tiny with amble b boobs. I really wish I could have sex with her. Her hands when hj makes my little bro look so big.

But a lot of things cannot do. No kiss, no lick nipples. Strictly hj only. She will be topless and you can cup her boobs and touch her body. Not sure if you can touch her mei mei or not as I didn't try.

Overall OK lah. But I prefer carol.

Pussy: carol > mango (mango only topless)
Boobs: mango > carol
this make it sounds like aini with panty on. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1