The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Bro... there are so much girls out there leh...
Winn from Take 5 HC at Katong.

OT, does Ribena, Porsche, Carnation, Winter sound familiar to anyone here?
Old 01-01-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Steady la!

If it turns out shiok for you right, I don't mind trying both of them together as well.
Always wanted to try Longnu whenever I was there... hopefully her new friend is just as good.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Always wanted to try Longnu whenever I was there... hopefully her new friend is just as good.
Her new friend supposedly excels in BBBJ.. if really no horse run right then I have to try her man lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
If only there was a ML that looks like her...

I wanna eat those armpits
Old 02-01-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Should be half nude. Touching outside panties. This is her current limits.
Thanks for the reply. Will skip for now.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
If only there was a ML that looks like her...

There used to be a china ML from russian heritage, looks similar to that: a mix between eastern and western .

i think it was Fate from LTD ?
Old 02-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
There used to be a china ML from russian heritage, looks similar to that: a mix between eastern and western .

i think it was Fate from LTD ?

Pretty and good sensual so doesn't matter what heritage. A bit too act cute but if she is in the current batch I wouldn't mind.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Winn from Take 5 HC at Katong.

OT, does Ribena, Porsche, Carnation, Winter sound familiar to anyone here?
Take 5 still exists?
Old 02-01-2019, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsearcher View Post
Annie, yiyi, xiao yu, jiao jiao so far. All from slg
Jiao jiao good?
Old 02-01-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
smallhollow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallhollow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Adele must book at least 1 day advance one bro, legendary not say for fun one
You are right bro, she is hard to book and I made 2 days in advance to book this legendary adele, worth waiting and $$ spend
Old 02-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for Yo Yo (SLG) https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=711711&highlight=yo

Had a tired shoulder and back so was looking for a good massage , manage to browser her profile, with the teasing message as part of her service, i hesitated for a while before text her and make a last min arrangement on Sunday. Surprisingly got her reply very fast.

Go to her place which is not hard to find somewhere in town. When reached her and she open the door for me great me in a black silk seductive nitee...In my mind was like hope i will get what i'm looking for... She have a nice and clean room with attached bathroom.

After shower myself, i dry myself and laid on my tummy waiting for my massage. I would said she can do a good oil massage with strength. She work on my shoulder and back, when she started to work on my leg, i was like waiting for the sensual teasing massage to happen but it didn't happen. I was very disappointed at this time. When she was done ask me to turn around she straight work on my tool. I was like not front massage, another turn off for me.

She allow me to roam around top, have to said she have a nice C cup with pink nipple was a turn on for me to find a nice small pinky nipple...when when i start to grab it only know it was fake C with silicon in it. Anyways i release it and shower then go home with disappointment.

I didn't blame her, maybe i have a high expectation from my end.

Looks: (7/10) Real person look bit more mature than photo... with a sweet smile

Boobs: (6/10) Big C and have a very nice pink nipples but with silicon .

Massage: (8/10) Actually not bad on my shoulder, back and leg but no front massage. Overall she can do a nice massage but no teasing just like normal massage gal, was a turn off for me...

HJ: (7/10): Normal HJ i would think so, not as what i expected with lot of sensual and teasing moment.

Overall: She is good measure with a pleasant look only missing the sensual part which i was looking for in her service.

Damage: 100
Old 02-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for Grace (SGBeautyCastles) https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=grace

Had been browsing the NURU massage for a while now, wanted to try out before end of 2018 haha...so i manage to pick grace out of all the NURU measure bcoz as mention she will do BBBJ but it turn out no BBBJ was done for me, not sure is bcoz she don't provide or bcoz i didnt ask so she didnt do it for me...lesson for me next time will need to ask before proceeding ..

Go to her place which is not hard to find somewhere in east side. When reached her and she open the door for me great me in a black silk seductive nitee...and i saw the NURU massage bed. I was excited since is my 1st time on the NURU massage

After shower myself, i dry myself and laid on my tummy waiting for my NURU massage to start. When the hot NURU oil come on my back was a very good feeling. She apply lot of NURU oil on my back which also apply the same on her... she give me a very sensual NURU back massage with her big DD...i was feeling so good about it... she move up and down even switch to pussy massage on my leg... follow with foot rubbing her big DD. At this point not sure was i do a leg message on her big DD or big DD massaging my foot... haha sure is something different and new to me... about 15 min of back NURU massage when i turn around.

She apply some more NURU oil on my front... when the warm oil falling on my belly it feel sensual and great... than she started with B2B massage on the front... when see her move up and down and sliding left and right sure is fun time... haha. After that she did a pussy massage on my tool... if u know what i mean sure is a nice feeling. Of coz no penetration just rubbing outside only haha.. follow with a short breast fuck.. when was doing the the breast fuck i was like waiting for the BBBJ, which didnt happen.... i was like where is my BBBJ???? I didnt ask just let her do her thing on me.... (i guess i should have ask her next time) Anyway it when my load was release, i had to rest for a bit before head to shower... she apply so much oil on me had a little hard time to get out of the bed.. haha very slippery ...

I had my shower alone and left the place with small disappointment of missing the BBBJ, which suppose to be different compare to other NURU measure.

Looks: (6/10) Real person very mature than photo... at first glace i was like why look so mature hope the service can make things up for me...

Boobs: (7/10) real Big DD

NURU Massage: (8/10) Very nice and something for me ... enjoyed very much but missing the BBBJ which i was waiting...

Overall: If you wan to try NURU massage i would recommend her to the bros here...

Damage: 120 with 1 release
Old 02-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Is it nuru gel/oil that is used? Is it difficult to get rid of it after the session? Sorry never tried before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tsh0rt View Post
MR for Grace (SGBeautyCastles) https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=grace

Had been browsing the NURU massage for a while now, wanted to try out before end of 2018 haha...so i manage to pick grace out of all the NURU measure bcoz as mention she will do BBBJ but it turn out no BBBJ was done for me, not sure is bcoz she don't provide or bcoz i didnt ask so she didnt do it for me...lesson for me next time will need to ask before proceeding ..

Go to her place which is not hard to find somewhere in east side. When reached her and she open the door for me great me in a black silk seductive nitee...and i saw the NURU massage bed. I was excited since is my 1st time on the NURU massage

After shower myself, i dry myself and laid on my tummy waiting for my NURU massage to start. When the hot NURU oil come on my back was a very good feeling. She apply lot of NURU oil on my back which also apply the same on her... she give me a very sensual NURU back massage with her big DD...i was feeling so good about it... she move up and down even switch to pussy massage on my leg... follow with foot rubbing her big DD. At this point not sure was i do a leg message on her big DD or big DD massaging my foot... haha sure is something different and new to me... about 15 min of back NURU massage when i turn around.

She apply some more NURU oil on my front... when the warm oil falling on my belly it feel sensual and great... than she started with B2B massage on the front... when see her move up and down and sliding left and right sure is fun time... haha. After that she did a pussy massage on my tool... if u know what i mean sure is a nice feeling. Of coz no penetration just rubbing outside only haha.. follow with a short breast fuck.. when was doing the the breast fuck i was like waiting for the BBBJ, which didnt happen.... i was like where is my BBBJ???? I didnt ask just let her do her thing on me.... (i guess i should have ask her next time) Anyway it when my load was release, i had to rest for a bit before head to shower... she apply so much oil on me had a little hard time to get out of the bed.. haha very slippery ...

I had my shower alone and left the place with small disappointment of missing the BBBJ, which suppose to be different compare to other NURU measure.

Looks: (6/10) Real person very mature than photo... at first glace i was like why look so mature hope the service can make things up for me...

Boobs: (7/10) real Big DD

NURU Massage: (8/10) Very nice and something for me ... enjoyed very much but missing the BBBJ which i was waiting...

Overall: If you wan to try NURU massage i would recommend her to the bros here...

Damage: 120 with 1 release
Old 02-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

water easily wash nuru off
Old 02-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any recommendations for juagen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1