The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I really enjoyed Mango's massage, so I'll probably book her for 90 mins if I'm gonna RTM her cuz 60 mins is not enough time to fully experience her massage repertoire.

I've never come across a ML as sensitive as her. Just a few light touches and rubbing of her nipples and abalone area is like seeing her receiving a few jolts of electricity with every sensitive spot being triggered, so you gotta proceed with "extreme" care and caution during sensual.

Another thing to highlight is her striking resemblance to Carol. When I first saw her, I could've sworn she could easily pass as Carol's twin sister, or Carol herself, and she was quite intrigued by the Carol comparisons from her customers so we chatted a bit on that topic.
Full nude? How is playability now? Improved?

Surely not fully clothed?
Old 01-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Carol is taller
Just marginally only
ok... around same height. I would want to try a tall tall gal once
thanks for the info !
Old 01-01-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
thanks for the info !
Joyce is tall 😂😂😂
But think you won’t like
Old 01-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
I really enjoyed Mango's massage, so I'll probably book her for 90 mins if I'm gonna RTM her cuz 60 mins is not enough time to fully experience her massage repertoire.

I've never come across a ML as sensitive as her. Just a few light touches and rubbing of her nipples and abalone area is like seeing her receiving a few jolts of electricity with every sensitive spot being triggered, so you gotta proceed with "extreme" care and caution during sensual.

Another thing to highlight is her striking resemblance to Carol. When I first saw her, I could've sworn she could easily pass as Carol's twin sister, or Carol herself, and she was quite intrigued by the Carol comparisons from her customers so we chatted a bit on that topic.
I dont think they really look alike, Carol looks wise better and Mango looks grew on me.

Mango massage for was not bad but not fantastic, didn't really give me the tingling sensation I dig at many areas.

I didn't roam south during the first visit but the nipples seemed sensitive.

What I really liked is her figure - slim with right sized boobs.

Really liked how she chatted as well, with a tinge of naughty teasing.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Should be half nude. Touching outside panties. This is her current limits.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for the info !
Ai La not tall enough for you meh?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Topless..

I first time nia visit her so the usual restrictions will apply. Subsequent visits may improve so see how lor..

Sensual isn't her forte, but she's working hard on it, hence seeing the effort and diligence she puts into her massage, I'm not too particular about that..

She isn't afraid of insects/bugs too, and even likes playing with them!

Old 01-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...o#post18181233

MR -Low playability

#43843 Report Post
Old 27-12-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation:
JasonJG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJasonJG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJasonJG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJasonJG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Mango from SLG
https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/

She bears more than a passing resemblance to Carol
Carol is more dolled up at work, Mango a little less
Even their figures are similar, slim and petite
Those luscious lips make her quite the pretty lass

But that is as far as the similarities go
They are VERY different
If carol is the foxy vixen, mango is the homely wife
So don’t go expecting a direct Carol replacement

Forgot to mention, bottom 3 pictures are her. She feels a little sheepish about the top 3 photos. She was egged on by a friend who helped her take and edited the photos.
Nevertheless, her honesty is refreshing and I hadn’t expected that

Those who have visited the recently RTC Xing Chen will be familiar with the location
i.e. drivers best factor time to find parking as lots directly nearby are limited

She is a masseuse, period
And can hold pretty decent conversations
She has offered other services to keep relevant with the current market but her discomfort is clear to see
So those with high expectations of sensual or looking for more may want to consider others who has sensual as their forte.

Her massage was very thorough and soothing. I would say runs 7th princess real close.
Again, I have been unable to RTM Aimee to provide a more current comparison but from what I recall, Aimee massage packs more strength

No handphone use during the session and indeed 60 mins was insufficient to complete her massage routine (it was that thorough)

She has a beautiful body but it’s a shame she feels uncomfortable getting too sensual with customers. Having said that, her above average massage with a happy ending should make her a viable enough choice for at least some of the bros here

RTM: not for everyone but yes for me and for 90 mins to get her thorough routine.
A nice option if you’re tired and just want to snooze thru a relaxing massage
Easily a better choice than 7th princess (sorry) for me since I don’t need assisted shower
I've known Mango for about 2 years. Hence, while I've mentioned that she looks like Carol, it should've been the other way around, since Mango appeared on the scene first.

She has never been well-known and so hasn't been on most bros' radar. I've not tried 7th Princess but I would rate her massage to be at least on par with Aimee, who obviously can massage very well. In this department, if you enjoy smooth comfortable strokes and presses, go for Aimee, and if you prefer a strong, authentic massage, Mango can give a strong massage upon request. (Note: despite her slim body frame, she is actually very strong. She used to run a food business and could carry a 25-kg sack of rice and chop firewood!)

In terms of body, I would say that hers would be closer to Donna's than Carol's, except that Mango has bigger boobs than both of them. Nevertheless, she lacks that classy disposition that Donna exudes, and the sexiness that Carol possesses.)

In terms of playability and sensual, Mango can be quite accommodating within limits, and hence she would beat Ai La and Donna hands down since the two of them market themselves purely on their looks and are quite restrictive. I'd even add that playability wise, Mango would easily surpass Aimee too.

To conclude, I can understand Bro Vardy's preference for Mango, because she has a bit of everything that several "market leaders" possess. Mango is a 实力派 SYT masseuse who also happen to possess good looks, a great body, a pair of nice boobs, and very good service attitude. Quite a rare combination actually, if you think of it.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Ai La not tall enough for you meh?
cannot remember lol dazzled by her looks lol

I meant those super model kind of height 1.8M
Old 01-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
I dont think they really look alike, Carol looks wise better and Mango looks grew on me.

Mango massage for was not bad but not fantastic, didn't really give me the tingling sensation I dig at many areas.

I didn't roam south during the first visit but the nipples seemed sensitive.

What I really liked is her figure - slim with right sized boobs.

Really liked how she chatted as well, with a tinge of naughty teasing.
Oh okay lor..

So whose massage you like more than? For me I'd say 1. Mango, 2. Aimee, 3. 七公主 (close margins though)..

Ya her neh neh not bad with those eraser nipples.. My mind was going crazy because they were so tantalizingly close but I couldn't lick and suckle on them like a hungry ghost (figure-wise I still prefer Carol and Ai Ni)..

Yup she has a warm and playful personality which I like..

Old 01-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
cannot remember lol dazzled by her looks lol

I meant those super model kind of height 1.8M
Ai La is as tall as Qing Chuan, but still not taller than me though..

Wa 1.8m with heels on is really something else man haha (yet to come across a ML close to that height though)..

Old 01-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Joyce is tall 😂😂😂
But think you won’t like
dun side track me lol I am exhausted already
holiday over, work + this ECA = drained
Old 01-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Joyce is tall ������
But think you won’t like
If there's a ML who's super tall with endless legs and slim/toned bod like Stacy Keibler, I don't mind paying $150 man.

Old 01-01-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ECL88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried EK?
Old 01-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ai La is as tall as Qing Chuan, but still not taller than me though..

Wa 1.8m with heels on is really something else man haha (yet to come across a ML close to that height though)..
Qing chuan good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1