The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Xiao Bai 1606A

I just tried this girl on her first day here today.

Wow. This girl looked nice hence she caught my eye with her pretty smile and smiling eyes.

Amazing newbie from Guangzhou.

About 1.6m, solid body, I mean lean meat in all the right places and a very slight tan to give her a healthy summer glow.

I thought I was with some actress from one of those 80s Japanese volleyball shows.

GENTLEMEN, this is gonna be an Ang pai soon.

Lookswise: 8 Pretty face, sharp nose, smiling eyes
Body: 8 tight and curvy at the right places!
Service: 8.5 she gave me a killer catbath from back to front in the bathroom followed by a goood bbj in the bathroom. On the bed, her AR is skillful and her bbj plus licking of my body and balls plus staring at me with those eyes. Holy hell. It's her first day but gentlemen, she's like a smooth seasoned angpai, one of the top 10 routines I seen in geylang in
my fucking life. And she looks like some Hk actress... Gigi Leung I think, maybe a 50 percent resemblance...
FJ: 8 damn hot and my drill went into overdrive pumped her so hard and fast and came with FORCE. Could feel three waves of sperm bursting out of my cannon. After that removed my dick. KNN. Condom burst Liao.

She said she just passed her medical tests so no probs, and I was her fourth customer of the day.

But hor, for me to drill a girl so hard, you all know lah, must be got standard in either looks or service.

This girl scores high in both these areas to me, and it's her first day!!!!
Old 28-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 H06 - LaLa; tall, lanky, gd body & svc

Saw her today. This girl looks hot. Target locked and on my to-do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
LA LA
HSE: L16 H06
OKT: Ah Yap
PHONE: 6744-3568

Wanted to try her after I saw her with Miki the other day.

GL GIRL
La La has a high forehead, oval face with a high-bridge aqueline nose. She wears alot of foundation make-up on her face giving her a snow white geisha look. She doesn't need to wear so much war paint because she actually has a good complexion. False eye lashes. Long, straight, black hair which she ties up. Full lips. I have a hard time determining her age because of her makeup, probably in her mid-20s but could be older or younger and I wouldn't be surprised.

She is one of the taller gals in GL, abt 172-174cm tall without heels and abt 50kg. Shes has long lean legs, small waist and good natual c-cup tits. Large aerolas. Good curves on her. No tattoos, white skin and a trimmed bush. The hardware looks good.

ROOM SERVICE
When LaLa enters a room you cannot help but notice the tall, leggy chick with the over-flowing tits. Wearing 3-inch heels she certainly makes an impression. In the room she is very smiley and tries to please. In the shower, she would soap you up and do a body rub with her body front to back. With a girl this tall it certainly is memorable. Shes literally face to face when she does this ......kinda like we were dancing at zouk. Most gals would be looking up at you. She ends the shower session with a quick BBBJ.

On the bed she does a HC-style tit rub on your back. No AR. When she finished her tit rub on my back, she collapsed on top of me and whispered "feel good?" in chinese. Not used to having such a lanky, amazon servicing me I had a weird thought that this must be what it must be like to be in prison. I tried hard not to laugh. Then she flipped me over to attack my nipples and tickle my cock. Her BBBJ is good, moderate suction, active tongue and alot of sucking. We soon switched to a 69 and she really really likes her pussy to be licked judging by the amount of vaginal juices she generates. Fingering is also no issue.

When she was ready to fuck she grabbed a CD and slipped it on my cock with her mouth. I entered her in missionary with her legs hanging over my shoulders. Hey, when you have such a leggy chick, you may as well do some things you can't normally do with normal sized babes. She was relucatant to french at first but after a couple rounds of Doomalingus she was more than ready and willing. I didn't try too many positions, was simply enojoying the frenching and the humping when I finally shot into the CD. Laying in the bed we engaged in some small talk before we showered and left.

RECOMMENDATION
La La is a statuesque amazon with long lean legs and good curves. Natural c-cups. Service style is more GF type. Shes a nice girl but we didn't have strong chemistry. Can't have chemistry with everyone haizzzz.......however, I don't have a problem recommending her for someone looking for a tall babe with big tits. She can be alot of fun for the right person, as she doesn't hv a lot of restrictions and willing to go with the flow.
Old 28-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiao Bai 1606A

I just tried this girl on her first day here today.

Wow. This girl looked nice hence she caught my eye with her pretty smile and smiling eyes.

Amazing newbie from Guangzhou.

About 1.6m, solid body, I mean lean meat in all the right places and a very slight tan to give her a healthy summer glow.

I thought I was with some actress from one of those 80s Japanese volleyball shows.

GENTLEMEN, this is gonna be an Ang pai soon.

Lookswise: 8 Pretty face, sharp nose, smiling eyes
Body: 8 tight and curvy at the right places!
Service: 8.5 she gave me a killer catbath from back to front in the bathroom followed by a goood bbj in the bathroom. On the bed, her AR is skillful and her bbj plus licking of my body and balls plus staring at me with those eyes. Holy hell. It's her first day but gentlemen, she's like a smooth seasoned angpai, one of the top 10 routines I seen in geylang in
my fucking life. And she looks like some Hk actress... Gigi Leung I think, maybe a 50 percent resemblance...
FJ: 8 damn hot and my drill went into overdrive pumped her so hard and fast and came with FORCE. Could feel three waves of sperm bursting out of my cannon. After that removed my dick. KNN. Condom burst Liao.

She said she just passed her medical tests so no probs, and I was her fourth customer of the day.

But hor, for me to drill a girl so hard, you all know lah, must be got standard in either looks or service.

This girl scores high in both these areas to me, and it's her first day!!!!
Half raw? Gosh
Old 29-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Half raw? Gosh
Yep. I hope I didn't make her pregnant on her first day of work. My cock went deeper and deeper and then climaxed powerfully...

Withdrew and found the condom had been torn to shreds by my drill

Hope the bros after me never paint her pussy else they might be drinking a few drops of my sperm. Wahaha.

Any way, apart from this mishap, I really enjoyed being the fourth customer of Xiaobai 1606A in her first day on the job.

and gentlemen, her skills in licking u is good plus eye contact and that smile... Her tongue is skillful in navigating the erogenous zones around your body and especially around your balls and ass.... You got to try it man... She does it so naturally sone more... Like your sweet sporty girlfriend pleasuring you on an afternoon after school... No commercial feel... sHIok ah!

Donno why I can hear some "Qing chun 1 2 3" music playing in my head... Cos she looks like one of those pretty goody two shoes but HAWT sporty babes from some 80s drama serial. Damn, I will RTF her soon cos so shiok to fuck her seriously.... GFE also strong...
Old 29-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saint_sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Xiao Bai 1606A

After that removed my dick. KNN. Condom burst Liao.
It may have been an accident but the effect is still the same. Better for all other cheongsters to avoid this girl for at least 3 months to make sure she has not caught any STD. This girl may have got her medical checkup but who can vouch for bronzegod Takes at least 3 months for the symptoms to show. Meantime, plenty of other girls to go for. Don't risk it !
Old 29-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_sex View Post
It may have been an accident but the effect is still the same. Better for all other cheongsters to avoid this girl for at least 3 months to make sure she has not caught any STD. This girl may have got her medical checkup but who can vouch for bronzegod Takes at least 3 months for the symptoms to show. Meantime, plenty of other girls to go for. Don't risk it !
Wah. Like that I no need to queue for her lah, can call her more easily. Cos most girls after I write FR, the queue like damn long until Jurong.

Hmm. Well I also go regularly for medical and I chiong only legal gals with condom on.

But this condom burst thing happens quite often to me, it happens 1 out of 10 times I fuck, so many girls I tried would have experienced my sperms shooting into their cheebyes.

Of course, I can't say who lah. But one who kena this on our first encounter was retired xiao la jiao from 2831A.

Usually, it's the hotter girls that I rank the highest that'll make me so excited that my cock gets extra big and hard and pump super fast and strong.

No prizes for guessing who, but this is why I don't advocate painting as you might be licking the last brothers' sperm!!!!
Old 29-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh, from now on before I paint my WL have to ask her xiao jie ni jing tian you mei you jie yi ge jiao Bronze God de gu ke ah? If yes, then I bo paint liao. kekeke
Old 29-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yep. I hope I didn't make her pregnant on her first day of work. My cock went deeper and deeper and then climaxed powerfully...

Hope the bros after me never paint her pussy else they might be drinking a few drops of my sperm. Wahaha.
Bro, I am curious how come you realized the condom broke only upon withdrawal of the cock? I have never experienced this scenario. I asked DSC clinic too and they say the breakage can be felted immediately once it happens, and not once it withdrawn (which might be too late).
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 29-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Any way, apart from this mishap, I really enjoyed being the fourth customer of Xiaobai 1606A in her first day on the job.

and gentlemen, her skills in licking u is good plus eye contact and that smile... Her tongue is skillful in navigating the erogenous zones around your body and especially around your balls and ass.... You got to try it man... She does it so naturally sone more... Like your sweet sporty girlfriend pleasuring you on an afternoon after school... No commercial feel... sHIok ah!

Donno why I can hear some "Qing chun 1 2 3" music playing in my head... Cos she looks like one of those pretty goody two shoes but HAWT sporty babes from some 80s drama serial. Damn, I will RTF her soon cos so shiok to fuck her seriously.... GFE also strong...
Bro, careful! Now u reveal , those dare devils will attack her.. Once attack, when u visit her again, condom tear, who knows u tio std or worse HIV..

Just my though..
Old 29-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saint_sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

....most girls after I write FR, the queue like damn long until Jurong.
Wah ! you really have a BIG ego !!! what makes you think that we depend on your recommendations !! Actually, all those girls you write FR on (and asking for points) have already been tested by others and word already passed around. Sorry to bust your ego
Old 29-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah. Like that I no need to queue for her lah, can call her more easily. Cos most girls after I write FR, the queue like damn long until Jurong.

Hmm. Well I also go regularly for medical and I chiong only legal gals with condom on.

But this condom burst thing happens quite often to me, it happens 1 out of 10 times I fuck, so many girls I tried would have experienced my sperms shooting into their cheebyes.

Of course, I can't say who lah. But one who kena this on our first encounter was retired xiao la jiao from 2831A.

Usually, it's the hotter girls that I rank the highest that'll make me so excited that my cock gets extra big and hard and pump super fast and strong.

No prizes for guessing who, but this is why I don't advocate painting as you might be licking the last brothers' sperm!!!!
If you experience condom burst that often, effectively meaning you only wear condom 90% of the time la.
Old 29-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Bro, I am curious how come you realized the condom broke only upon withdrawal of the cock? I have never experienced this scenario. I asked DSC clinic too and they say the breakage can be felted immediately once it happens, and not once it withdrawn (which might be too late).
It was ok during girl on top, missionary and so on.

But it was only after doggy style that it happened I believe. And I couldn't feel it except during the last few strokes which were extra hot, deep and wet.

It's just an accident. But she's real hot la, hence perhaps I got too excited at the end.
Old 29-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 H06 - LaLa; tall, lanky, gd body & svc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
LA LA
HSE: L16 H06
OKT: Ah Yap
PHONE: 6744-3568

Wanted to try her after I saw her with Miki the other day.

GL GIRL
La La has a high forehead, oval face with a high-bridge aqueline nose. She wears alot of foundation make-up on her face giving her a snow white geisha look. She doesn't need to wear so much war paint because she actually has a good complexion. False eye lashes. Long, straight, black hair which she ties up. Full lips. I have a hard time determining her age because of her makeup, probably in her mid-20s but could be older or younger and I wouldn't be surprised.

She is one of the taller gals in GL, abt 172-174cm tall without heels and abt 50kg. Shes has long lean legs, small waist and good natual c-cup tits. Large aerolas. Good curves on her. No tattoos, white skin and a trimmed bush. The hardware looks good.

ROOM SERVICE
When LaLa enters a room you cannot help but notice the tall, leggy chick with the over-flowing tits. Wearing 3-inch heels she certainly makes an impression. In the room she is very smiley and tries to please. In the shower, she would soap you up and do a body rub with her body front to back. With a girl this tall it certainly is memorable. Shes literally face to face when she does this ......kinda like we were dancing at zouk. Most gals would be looking up at you. She ends the shower session with a quick BBBJ.

On the bed she does a HC-style tit rub on your back. No AR. When she finished her tit rub on my back, she collapsed on top of me and whispered "feel good?" in chinese. Not used to having such a lanky, amazon servicing me I had a weird thought that this must be what it must be like to be in prison. I tried hard not to laugh. Then she flipped me over to attack my nipples and tickle my cock. Her BBBJ is good, moderate suction, active tongue and alot of sucking. We soon switched to a 69 and she really really likes her pussy to be licked judging by the amount of vaginal juices she generates. Fingering is also no issue.

When she was ready to fuck she grabbed a CD and slipped it on my cock with her mouth. I entered her in missionary with her legs hanging over my shoulders. Hey, when you have such a leggy chick, you may as well do some things you can't normally do with normal sized babes. She was relucatant to french at first but after a couple rounds of Doomalingus she was more than ready and willing. I didn't try too many positions, was simply enojoying the frenching and the humping when I finally shot into the CD. Laying in the bed we engaged in some small talk before we showered and left.

RECOMMENDATION
La La is a statuesque amazon with long lean legs and good curves. Natural c-cups. Service style is more GF type. Shes a nice girl but we didn't have strong chemistry. Can't have chemistry with everyone haizzzz.......however, I don't have a problem recommending her for someone looking for a tall babe with big tits. She can be alot of fun for the right person, as she doesn't hv a lot of restrictions and willing to go with the flow.
Bro, she is 23 yo and stand at 1.70 confirmed by her last night. She said she can compromises but not AR. You need to slowly get into tempo and wiill get some french lessons from her Quite chatty and always call out ' qing ai de', well i can click with her quite well. Minus pointy is her boobs a bit sag and she is more towards tan complexions.

Up me if you like my rtp.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamessawyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You are a Fucking Disgusting Piece of Shit !!!!
Old 30-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

Jamessawyer, You're so obviously a clone who set up an account on 15 August just to scold me on that same day and posted nothing else in the forum till now, another post scolding me.

Two total posts from you since you joined the forum and both to scold me.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamessawyer View Post
You are a Fucking Disgusting Piece of Shit !!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread