The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Old single man here sometimes just need to have a bit of gd massage and someone to chit chat. Besides lately chiong too much ... How sensual also useless lol
Yeah, i have that burnt out feeling sometime too. I was quite happy with 7th Princess last week. Cheerfulness can spread.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Old single man here sometimes just need to have a bit of gd massage and someone to chit chat. Besides lately chiong too much ... How sensual also useless lol
not sure if u tried xiao yu (slg), she's pretty good looking, can chat and nice boobs.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah, i have that burnt out feeling sometime too. I was quite happy with 7th Princess last week. Cheerfulness can spread.
guess u will nv go wrong with se7en princess for gd massage + nice cozy environment. cute in her own ways.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not sure if u tried xiao yu (slg), she's pretty good looking, can chat and nice boobs.
anyone has review xiao yu? sry lazy scroll back haha.
so mango = returning soon + pretty but low plability?
Old 29-12-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosh View Post
anyone has review xiao yu? sry lazy scroll back haha.
Aiyo use the search function la..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Xiao Yu “Hebe”
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

She actually doesn’t need any MRs
Think she has a very consistent stream of RTMs and of the silent kind of clients
Hopefully the sharing will spur more mutual sharing

She shares a unit with “an elusive one”
I have no idea who and have never seen any activity to indicate so
Unit is nice and clean and neat; she keeps it spotless

She is not as pretty as Donna
Not as sensual as Long Nu
Not as skillful as Aimee
Not as shapely as Ai La
Not as playable as Chi Zi
Yet every above aspect of hers is well above average and makes the overall experience extremely relaxing and fulfilling
She doesn’t score full marks in anything but scores high marks on everything

RTM: current favourite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The hunt for a regular looker ML prompted me to decide between Xiao Yu or Qing Chuan.. Decided on Xiao Yu in the end:

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

Location is central and walkable from mrt, very clear instructions given by her.

Door opened, affirmed that Xiao Yu is definitely a looker. She is not the stunning beauty that you will jaw drop immediately but she certainly belongs to the top tier of good looking MLs I have visited past and present.

She is not your typical tall and slender model figure but she is wonderful to hug and cuddle in bed and has curves at the right places. Her boobs are definitely one of her main selling point, ample, nicely shaped, all natural, one of the loveliest pair I have caressed

Xiao Yu has really smooth and excellent complexion, looks practically flawless under the dim light. Her looks will keep growing on you and her smile is very alluring. Holds conversation very well, no awkwardness and very natural and fun interaction with her.

During sensual, she surprises me! Thought a looker will be very SOP but she really flick a switch to showcase her sultry side, HJ was very well executed imo and she's one of the rare gentle and demure looking ML whom is able to let go of the shackles to ensure you reach a VERY happy ending.. I certainly am totally Sextisfied.

As one of those few MLs charging $120, most bros question will be is she worth the extra? For me, i feel the combination of her looks, skin and her huge assets are worth a try at the very least, if you have interest in her in the first place. RTM or not at this price point will depends on how much you dig her looks, how her brand of sensual suit you and how well you click with her on a conversational level.

As for me, I will certainly RTM as my time spent with her was very enjoyable and I am a sucker for beautiful looking MLs
She's one of my favourite MLs atm, despite her $120 price tag.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-12-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Aiyo use the search function la..

She's one of my favourite MLs atm, despite her $120 price tag.

Hahah thanks thanks! whoa certainly interesting, esp with +ve reviews given pics are blurred. much to go arnd indeed !
anws 120 is possibly going to be more common......
Old 29-12-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mi-er video is out
Tarma option for both. look like sister but mi er face feature better

http://sgbeautycastles.site/mi-er-nude-msg-hj-bbbj-cim/

http://sgbeautycastles.site/dan-ni-n...g-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 29-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ai La has 10-12 customers daily starting from 12 noon. Think really need to book 2 days in advance.
Bro she don't even reply SMS how I book?

Call her is too disruptive to her session.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Think you are missing the point. Those bros here have no issues booking other MLs AND Ai La is not the only ML whom are full daily, in fact many MLs are full daily. What we are saying is other MLs whom are full daily will make an effort to reply on and off while for Ai La case some bros tried for WEEKS yet radio silence. This is not about she BUSY, is she chose not to reply. Period.
Finally some one has spoken the missing link.

I feel it's too rude shit from her.

AP busy no problem. Bloody replied at the end of the day?

Some MLs are certainty very funny.

Thank u bro for posting on her.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
ok bro. will give in a shot.
about to give up on Yue Yue. only can book 1 day in advance lol 1 day in advance scarly she busy reply sms late again how? want to give money also difficult
Old 29-12-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ok bro. will give in a shot.
about to give up on Yue Yue. only can book 1 day in advance lol 1 day in advance scarly she busy reply sms late again how? want to give money also difficult
Yue difficult, sms no reply.skip
no big deal, so many...
Old 29-12-2018, 09:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Yue difficult, sms no reply.skip
no big deal, so many...
Guess she is also another extra dua bai....

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How long will she be here ? Any bros know ?
She said until April.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

So much angst over radio silence. Lol.

Actually, I have become immune to it. Because even though I don't advocate these AP's radio silence nor support it... I must admit, I very reluctantly understand.

Sure, once there's a lot of hype over a ML, there's this overwhelming urge to experience her. So everyone tries to secure a session. But imagine having a few hundred smses a day. Really, I also don't know they handle it all? How much time does it take to reply all the smses that didn't get a slot when all they want to do is rest after work? And do this everyday? Imagine having to keep topping up prepaid card every couple of days too - that's why they prefer returning customers to use wechat (which makes the problem worse because they will first look at wechat customers to fill slots before looking smses).

For me, I send one sms. No answer, I see someone else. Then I try again a couple of days later. I also try strategic times to catch them at their breaks, or down times, so they'll see my sms at the top of the message inbox. This usually doesn't fail for me. Even with Ai La , I think my second sms she answered already. Of course , it does help if your mobile number is clean. Apparently my number is stella! Thanks to a few of my regulars putting in a good word for me in the database before.

Again, I hate this radio silence too, but I reluctantly understand. Can't accept it, just move on. Don't think till make yourself angry.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

By the way, when I turned on the "People Nearby" function in WeChat when I was in Ai La's neighbourhood, I saw quite a number of chio ATBs.

Is that neighbourhood an "area of operations" as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1