The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yiyi, on my 5th visit, still put in effort for the sensual bit.

Think Ai La can just lie down topless and not do anything but still get at least 10 customers a day.
Well, one ML I know (not Ai La) has customers booking her for 3/4/5 hours, just to chat and spend time with her, while paying more than her hourly rate.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Ai La has such generous customers.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I guess that's her modus operandi ba and is not likely she'd change anytime soon if she's still getting her regular stream of RTM customers.
looking at her wechat pic there are some resemblance to actress 杨幂 as well.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Exactly.

Talking so much abt her , I think I also have the urge to see her pretty face liao.
HAHAHA don't tempt me Bro I gotta try others first before going back to Ai La again.

Old 29-12-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Shu Qi comes to mind when I see one of her wechat pic
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
HAHAHA don't tempt me Bro I gotta try others first before going back to Ai La again.
she shld be around for awhile more..
Samster

Quote:
Knn that 刘恺威 dunno how to treasure her sia! Pui!

Yup no doubt she's a looker who's blessed in the height and figure department.

Old 29-12-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
How long will she be here ? Any bros know ?
Old 29-12-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shu Qi comes to mind when I see one of her wechat pic
No leh I don't see it leh is more towards Yang Mi and Hong Ling la haha..

Old 29-12-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewboyz View Post
Actually don’t know why the MLs got so many different systems, sometimes got MLs say my records got bad comments, sometimes it’s good, and recently one claim that I have no records, almost flip when I heard that. Cheong for 2 years already using the same number still no records, what kind of weird databases are they using man. It is getting irritating and bad for their own business if they filter out genuine customers.
Comments which are neutral may be "bad" to certain MLs depending on how picky they are. So the same comment may be good and bad to different MLs also depending on how they see it..

That's why don't agree with another bro said earlier that it is a tough market, if they can be picky and choosy about customers. Also some bad service MLs (e.g. those fully clothed or end session in <40mins) still able to stay in the market for so long.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Anyway, looking forward to your FR on Mango bro!
It probably wouldn't differ too much from the other MRs ba haha, but I'm gonna try to test her boundaries during sensual.

Old 29-12-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ok thanks for the info. Looks like no rest next week for me
Mango priority
If you going for a good massage ba.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
No leh I don't see it leh is more towards Yang Mi and Hong Ling la haha..
When blood rush from your big head to small head, I am sure there are plenty of names you can think about. Hehe.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosh View Post
she shld be around for awhile more..
I see..

Well, even if she decides to RTC on a short notice, it'd be hard-pressed for her not to return to her cash cow, unless she wants a clean break from this line and/or has found better opportunities elsewhere of course.

Old 29-12-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
If you going for a good massage ba.
Old single man here sometimes just need to have a bit of gd massage and someone to chit chat. Besides lately chiong too much ... How sensual also useless lol
Old 29-12-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is perfectly normal, as i've said in erlier MR, meeting her is like making out with your first love. It is not for hardcore sensual chiongster, need to warm her up before she reciprocate.
That sounds fun. Might give it a shot next week. Just based on that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1