The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 20-10-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
She thought I liked to drink whiskey neat. But I prefer the normal "on the rocks" instead, which is a safer choice 😬.
Thanks for the reply.
but very sorry, noob here.
didnt catch ur msg with these coded words
Old 20-10-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangYu View Post
Thanks for the reply.
but very sorry, noob here.
didnt catch ur msg with these coded words
Ask the WL to decode for you and teach you new coding...😊😊😊
Old 20-10-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, I also say. That's why dont know how to contribute here. Full of jittery chiongsters here. And especially one toxic fellow who tries so hard to sabo this thread, always attempting to start a fire by spreading rumors on a few girls and using scare tactics. again and again and again. Like an old broken record. Actually, the way he posts, he sounds very old and also probably broken down there. Lol.
Well i guess the old adage of: "Anyone can claim anything but who confirm and verify?" still applies.

The best one can realistically do is corroborate claims from different cheongsters on a specific observation, and from a probability standpoint, decide how likely that observation is true.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 20-10-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
one of the most amusing thread under legal scene for sure
Best is dun report here if girl is working on that day..

Want to find out ownself go down check..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 2
notyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi anyone went today? G7 working?
Old 20-10-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyboy View Post
Hi anyone went today? G7 working?
On holiday in the Maldives..

Old 20-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Does this house has a limiting booking sessions with the ladies, means to extend and prolong the sessions? So will drag on continue paying for the extension.
Old 20-10-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Does this house has a limiting booking sessions with the ladies, means to extend and prolong the sessions? So will drag on continue paying for the extension.
Dun make things hard for others behind..

Want book 2 or more sesh do so from the start..

Old 20-10-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dun make things hard for others behind..

Want book 2 or more sesh do so from the start..
Will definitely do a long one from the start with my favourite ladies, threesome.
Old 20-10-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will definitely do a long 1 from the start with my favourite lady.
This is the way to go..

Everyone knows who the most popular 2 girls in the house is..

Dun be a cb and make others wait longer in the hot and humid af weather..

Old 21-10-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Went down this evening to look for G20. Two fellas in the queue before me and the first joe had just gone up. Could not wait an hour and had to leave.

So much for the hooha over G20's leave. Her rest days create more shock waves than in the crypto market
Old 22-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Went down this evening to look for G20. Two fellas in the queue before me and the first joe had just gone up. Could not wait an hour and had to leave.

So much for the hooha over G20's leave. Her rest days create more shock waves than in the crypto market
Ppl generally dun give a shiat about the happenings here..

Go down see will always have a queue one lol..

Old 22-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

G5 very sad

No customers pick her

She sit there waste time only
Old 23-10-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
G5 very sad

No customers pick her

She sit there waste time only
Ok.. Nt sure wat the point of this post is..

Are we supposed to book her nxt time or smth?

Old 23-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
By the way which lady kena the outbreak and the type of diseases? By right if any lady in the house got the diseases the house will be order to stop by the authorities for investigation.
Depends on what disease. If just c,g or Semen in mouth/pussy, girl will be asked to stop a few days and medicate if necessary. Test again restart.

If many girls at one time all kena then maybe house stop.

Of course if is hiv then different story already, authorities may trace to see if can track down the customers, maybe all girls will also be tested. But again don’t think house will close unless multiple cases

One of the more likely reasons house close could also be girls fighting or girls go out hotel/ drink/ party and kena found out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1