The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 11-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
FranKK is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by notacapp View Post
L2 massage joint? what does it mean?
L2 I think he means level 2 - not ground floor but upstairs. There are a few places this could be...
Old 11-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Mau789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no cheong in Kk dy, yesterday jalan jalan in kk found one ML damn sui.

Name: 888
Face: 10/10
Skin: 10/10 silk white
Body: 9/10 (petite my type)
Boobs: 10/10 (must be D cup, two hand hold baru cukup pegang ooo)
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed
DFK: N/A
HJ: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
DATY: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
WIR: Yes 100% yes ba

I go up the MP all very SOP one. Suddenly I saw the MP room got shower one? Then girl came in fully undress herself and help me undress. I ikut saja cause I also all blur dy. Shower together then ask me lie down on bed. She then suck my cock without any warning. Super deep suck also I almost came in 2 mins need to tell her to slow down. She continue sucking and after awhile she capped me and started riding me cowgirl. Damn tight her pussy squeeze my little brother. She also keep riding like a champ and won’t stop like she rushing. So I ask her stop as I near to come dy, she terus stop and say, relax first I not yet finish with you. From that moment I know I already kena tapau dy. I change to missionary to slow down abit but while you fucking her, she keep moving her hips and I came too early. She then give me quick massage then finish time dy. Bring me shower one more time then left bilik sudah.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Zackd is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mau789 View Post
Long time no cheong in Kk dy, yesterday jalan jalan in kk found one ML damn sui.

I go up the MP all very SOP one. Suddenly I saw the MP room got shower one? Then girl came in fully undress herself and help me undress. I ikut saja cause I also all blur dy. Shower together then ask me lie down on bed. She then suck my cock without any warning. Super deep suck also I almost came in 2 mins need to tell her to slow down. She continue sucking and after awhile she capped me and started riding me cowgirl. Damn tight her pussy squeeze my little brother. She also keep riding like a champ and won’t stop like she rushing. So I ask her stop as I near to come dy, she terus stop and say, relax first I not yet finish with you. From that moment I know I already kena tapau dy. I change to missionary to slow down abit but while you fucking her, she keep moving her hips and I came too early. She then give me quick massage then finish time dy. Bring me shower one more time then left bilik sudah.
Where is this MP? What's the damage?
Old 12-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HumanityFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussInBoots9 View Post

Is this shemale? or you guys never saw her before?
Had tried her before only ask for blowjob, ugly as fuck hippo. it is a shemale. Not worth it.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Devil1993 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Where's the MP bro? Which area? What's the price?
Old 12-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Nimalokiton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Is this MP the one in sutera avenue?
Old 14-01-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
jazzhazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

You seems like enjoying it to the fullest bro. Glad for u. Of you dont mind i ask, where is this and how much is the damage bro?
Old 15-01-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Pudin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Where the place? Can u pm me..
Old 15-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sekmaniak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good local mp to recommend at BF damai?
Old 15-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
noob96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried asia city W**g F** ?
Old 15-01-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Came across this on michat with a link to telegram. Pressed on the telegram name i got added into their channel. In the channel is like a full list of menu with pictures. I can't tell if this is real. Cannot remember also if anyone posted here before regarding this.

AM0Y Service On
telegram @acejen12

If anyone has tried before please give feedback. Looks like just another scam so didn't bother to try.
Old 15-01-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw this, thought I'd share. Location at D@m@i. Any FR please share also.

Old 16-01-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Old 16-01-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Saw this, thought I'd share. Location at D@m@i. Any FR please share also.

Wrongly linked the picture. Here it is:

Old 16-01-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
pokai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic00 View Post
HI Bros! Travelling to Tawau Sabah in Jan23 for 3 weeks for work contract. Pls give some FL contacts there for FJ services. Thanks bros
Careful on michat bro. Kena one time, they ask you to WhatsApp then they get your number etc and then will blackmail by posting on some group.

To be safe go to urut center. Takada night market area got one with service extra.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1