The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

When i was in Pri 5 which is 11 yrs old, at then, my cousin who is 4 yrs younger than me...

she always came to my place with her mum and younger brother - who is 7yrs old younger than me..

she was wearing those above knee dress... i tried lots of ideas to carry her up. my hand would goes underneath her dress.. and touch her little panty and butt..

this cont 2 - 3 yrs, and finally, one day in my room with her younger bro, while we are playing games - those kind of kung fu fighting games, i had staged a senerio to make her bro closed up his eyes and faced the wall. while i get to kiss her mouth, lifted up her dress and got her to pull down her panty and allowed me to touch his pussy.

had staged this for afew times before i stopped. afraid that she will tell my aunt abt it.

i was ard 13 - 14 and she was 9 - 10. tho its not right but, u know... those urge in younger days.. who will care and think so much...
Old 12-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dojob1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm..does bathing together consider?

I had few cousin though... and often bath with them since young... 2 female cousin was elder cousin though, and one of them treat me really nice since young... I bath with this 2 cousin, and my male cousin (their youngest bro) till quite old (About 14-15)... and after that, only bath and 'play' with my eldest cousin (the one who treat me really nice) till about 22 or so...
Old 12-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

i get to kiss her mouth, lifted up her dress and got her to pull down her panty and allowed me to touch his pussy.

something is not right here???
Old 12-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

I never thot something like this would happen to me....

I'm currently on a business trip in China with another gal from my company, the marketing assistant. The hotel that we are staying at has this weird room with the toilet which has no wall, but instead has this glass partition so that from the room you can see the entire happening in the toilet / shower.

Anyway, this morning, I went to her room to get her as we were on our way out to meet a supplier. Just as we were leaving her room, she needed a pee and so went back in to use the toilet and at that moment, I realised that I had left my phone on her table, so I went back in as well to pick it up.

When I turned around, I saw that she had not pulled the curtain screen in the toilet and so was giving me a show of her sat on the toilet with her panties around her ankles. I could see the bush and some peeing action. Luckily she was engrossed in her blackberry and I left hurriedly before she realised she was the star of an ongoing peep show....

Who Shags Wins
Old 12-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton View Post
i get to kiss her mouth, lifted up her dress and got her to pull down her panty and allowed me to touch his pussy.

something is not right here???
just typo error bro...
Old 12-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
When i was in Pri 5 which is 11 yrs old, at then, my cousin who is 4 yrs younger than me...

i was ard 13 - 14 and she was 9 - 10. tho its not right but, u know... those urge in younger days.. who will care and think so much...
Good that you had the common sense to stop then.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
I never thot something like this would happen to me....

I'm currently on a business trip in China with another gal from my company, the marketing assistant. The hotel that we are staying at has this weird room with the toilet which has no wall, but instead has this glass partition so that from the room you can see the entire happening in the toilet / shower.

Anyway, this morning, I went to her room to get her as we were on our way out to meet a supplier. Just as we were leaving her room, she needed a pee and so went back in to use the toilet and at that moment, I realised that I had left my phone on her table, so I went back in as well to pick it up.

When I turned around, I saw that she had not pulled the curtain screen in the toilet and so was giving me a show of her sat on the toilet with her panties around her ankles. I could see the bush and some peeing action. Luckily she was engrossed in her blackberry and I left hurriedly before she realised she was the star of an ongoing peep show....
How old is this marketing assistant? , nice bush show
Old 13-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
K_ger is Cool - loads of Potential

Just took my Russian client out for dinner and she came in a dress which had like 2 pieces of cloth covering the front of the body. When I saw her, my eyes nearly popped out as could see her side clevage. Throughout the dinner, sat on her right side and each time she tried to get food, those peieces of cloth moved and could see more and more of her breasts, but not nipples... which was really frustrating.

In the end, could not take it, and as I was sending her back to her hotel room, gave her a goodbye hug to try and see if could feel anything and could feel her nipples poking out as her bra was not the thick sort. So shiock although nothing else happened. In the end go home to PCC.
Old 13-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_ger View Post
Just took my Russian client out for dinner and she came in a dress which had like 2 pieces of cloth covering the front of the body. When I saw her, my eyes nearly popped out as could see her side clevage. Throughout the dinner, sat on her right side and each time she tried to get food, those peieces of cloth moved and could see more and more of her breasts, but not nipples... which was really frustrating.

In the end, could not take it, and as I was sending her back to her hotel room, gave her a goodbye hug to try and see if could feel anything and could feel her nipples poking out as her bra was not the thick sort. So shiock although nothing else happened. In the end go home to PCC.
From what I know Russian women are used to dressing very little on accessions
Old 23-08-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ragefury777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well continuing with my experiences with relatives...

If you guys thought I was faking with the hammer and nails stuff, I wasn't. And the next experience did happened, and this is much better.

I've already had my first view of real breasts and pussy by now for over a year. My mind was newly liberated by the opportunities around me everyday. As most Singaporean kids do every holidays I would go stay at my Grandma's place with most of my cousins joining in (my grandma's is a huge bungalow).

I was twelve that year, I remember as I am preparing for my PSLEs, I had this cousin who was around ten who was just hyper, chatty and curious type, I think you can picture a kid like that. She would go through all my clothes, jump in when I am soaking in the tub and disturb me when I am napping.

One day when I was sleeping, I was again awoken by her jumping around my bed, I pretended to continue sleeping. Then I heard her say, my dick is showing (I dun wear underwear then, my mom dun seem to have introduced me that concept until secondary school), and to my surprise she actually reached in and grabbed it. Of cos I was shocked and I jumped involuntarily, but by then the hard on was in full swing and she teased me about it (not in the sexual tone as she did not know any of this then at her age).

I was definitely super aroused by that touch, no one had touched me before then. It felt nice (I definitely didn't think anything wrong abt my cousin being ten at that time of cos) and I want it again.

Opportunity came again the next noon nap, she is back disturbing me, I was already hard, i positioned my dick strategically and it poke out of the short's legs. She tried to wake up up, telling me my dick is showing again. She tried to push it back, it got harder. She then touch it carefully as it pulsed in her hands probably feeling the curious sensation. I dun know why she knew what to do with the dick but her hand started sliding up and down the shaft... It didn't take very long, I had the very sudden and urgent need to pee (I thought), I jumped off the bed, giving her a fright, ran into the toilet and took out my dick. and out shot huge amount of sticky creamy coloured goo, out from my dick! I was shocked... it never happened before, and it felt damn good. I knew I had just had my first ejaculating orgasm.

to be continued... its a true story
Old 23-08-2010, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
sonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 24-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Sounds interesting
Old 24-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
homieboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sry for late reply yea my cousins kinda open minded they will jus then to pretend as though nthing happen
Old 25-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lgwong500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For meyself, I was staying at HBD 4flood. In the past a year, I found this young lady (maybe 20-22) who staying the block opposite mine and woke up every weekday ard 6am to prepare for work.

Im not sure about her life style, but she never close her curtain when she changing and with the light on. Wow… She has very good figure and also wake up ard that day to enjoy such scenario everyday.
Old 25-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
dho0705 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydho0705 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgwong500 View Post
For meyself, I was staying at HBD 4flood. In the past a year, I found this young lady (maybe 20-22) who staying the block opposite mine and woke up every weekday ard 6am to prepare for work.

Im not sure about her life style, but she never close her curtain when she changing and with the light on. Wow… She has very good figure and also wake up ard that day to enjoy such scenario everyday.
wow isnt that tiring if u r not required to wake up at 6?
guess the gal's figure must have worth the effort!
=)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1