The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2009, 01:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Cqueen,

You never fail to amuse me with your witty comments. Just be wary that the Dear Leader might kidnap you for an exclusive with him and him only.
Old 26-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 16
profane is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprofane is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprofane is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprofane is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprofane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello cqueen, here a good lobang for you. This JIU XING like to be lick. Can you make his wish come truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIU XING View Post
go south as in doing blowjob ha darling?? u also go south on me leh..pls pls pls...
Old 26-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdurian View Post
Cqueen,

You never fail to amuse me with your witty comments. Just be wary that the Dear Leader might kidnap you for an exclusive with him and him only.
If my erotic tongue can be made to serve the exclusive cock of a tyrant, fearsome North Korea Almighty Leader, my spirit and flesh is ever more willing to do so in exchange for an amicable peaceful reunion with its counterpart, South Korea.

At least for once, my slutty tongue can be prided upon to bring bundle of joyous occasions for thousands of Korean families to be reunited with their loved ones.
Old 26-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 16
profane is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprofane is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprofane is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprofane is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprofane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
amicable peaceful reunion with its counterpart
Hey you fucking dicky, how could have peaceful reunion when you fucking ignore my post?

Can you at least reply to that fucking morons JUI XING? He waiting for yours slutty tongue.
Old 26-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane View Post
Can you at least reply to that fucking morons JUI XING? He waiting for yours slutty tongue.
nnkc u so flirt hor... suck me liao then wan to dump me..heartless guy!!! i dun wan others tongue leh... only yours will do the trick
Old 26-11-2009, 07:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Goodness, someone zapped me for 10 points.

Go ahead, zap somemore. Reputation in cyberspace is worth nothing in the real world when you are anoymous.
Old 26-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane View Post
i FUCK YOU HARD.
hehehe... cot u liao hor..knn go around tao jiak again ha!!!mad: later i fuck u hard hard then u know hor hehehe
Old 26-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today 09:17 PM
JIU XING Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane
i FUCK YOU HARD.

hehehe... cot u liao hor..knn go around tao jiak again ha!!!mad: later i fuck u hard hard then u know hor hehehe
Today 07:27 PM
profane Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey cqueen, this JIU XING is here. Make sure you serve him well or i FUCK YOU HARD.
Today 04:38 PM
JIU XING Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane

nnkc u so flirt hor... suck me liao then wan to dump me..heartless guy!!! i dun wan others tongue leh... only yours will do the trick

Hei Profane,

I did not know hor, u are the ultimate erotic cock sucker of the century leh. Your whore tongue so good at sucking n licking for Jiu Xing cock that he cannot forget your whore tongue!

Everywhere yr whore tongue goes, his horny cock follows you faithfully till u cannot "escape from his iron cock' (oops i mean iron palms).

Let me give u a good piece of advice lah. Since u so fortunate and lucky to have found a hard horny cock that cannot resist yr whore tongue, then u just stop flirting around lah. Just caters your whore tongue soley for sucking his hard cock exclusively. If not, your loose ass will 'spilt and open flowers' (hokien wise old saying) when he thrust his hard horny cock deep into u till u cannot even remember your own 'surname' (another Hokkien old saying I learnt during my army stint), after he caught u being a whore again.

Btw, can u share with me yr cock sucking expertise so that I can have the fortune of luring and seducing a faithful, hard cock to suck all the time?

One more thing, can anyone tell me how to 'multi-quote'?
Old 27-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIU XING View Post
Hei Profane,

One thing for sure and is clearly documented above - Jui Xing wants only and must only be your slutty tongue to lick n tease his hard cock.

He even screamed with disappointment about you being heartless after your loose tongue (as loose as yr character) 'dun wan'' his hard cock anymore.

He strongly stated that he 'dun wan others tongue leh.. only yours will do the trick.'

You are a guy rite and only a guy knows exactly where to lick and how to deepthroat till Jui Xing cannot forget u.

I wish you 'Happy Sucking Jui Xing's Cock'.
Old 27-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey CQueen,

Thanks for the great time we had a fortnight back. You were really pleasant and nice
Old 27-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetbonkideas View Post
Hey CQueen,

Thanks for the great time we had a fortnight back. You were really pleasant and nice
Good evening budgetbonkideas,

1. Indeed, thanks for your compliments and appreciation for my slutty tongue' s service.

2. I am gratified to learn that my slutty tongue had been of great service to your horny cock and u are sextisfied.

3. I want you to know that you must have been a warm, relaxing and open- minded guy with a good sense of trust in me. Such good level of trust with no apprehension/skeptism of any kind, coupled with a keen sense of adventurous, explorative spirit goes a long way in making my slutty, hungry tongue totally relaxed and free from any negativity.

4. This may explain why the full potential of my sluttiness can fully be exploited for your goodwill benefit and total comfort.

5. Its always my pleasure to serve hard horny cock like yours - mature, appreciative, supportive and trusting.

6. Thanks to you, indeed.
Old 28-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello cqueen i replied you 2 weeks back and never hear from you again.
Old 28-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i even emailed my picture as a trade of yours ..
even if you dun wish to atleast let me know and see how you look please ...
thanks in advance
Old 29-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoahbb View Post

i even emailed my picture as a trade of yours ..
even if you dun wish to atleast let me know and see how you look please ...
thanks in advance
Good afternoon Aidan,

1. Indeed, thanks for your interest n attachment of your pic in yr email. Very kind of u to have such a trust in me.

2. I am not sure why yr earlier email was redirected to my Junk mail. Maybe the filtering of phlising scam system is too effective that your mail was redirected wrongly.

3. Nevertheless, please bear with me while i attempt to retrieve from the Junk mail, if possible. I will then get back to u soonest.

4. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Old 29-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
FIRMAMENT is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi cqueen,

had pm n emailed u.... waiting for ur reply....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1