The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Far East Plaza

Eh bro...you followed her into the shop already but didnt ask her name or contact for future reference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Went to find my routine ML (next to toilet) but no free, went for a few rounding and saw one lady exited lift. Back view not bad, hot shorts can see butt cheek. And she went into a shop, I go in as well.

Any idea who she is? Shop is near L corridor beside beauty school. Is it Malaysian sabah? Asked her for WeChat but she say don’t have. I didn’t try her because boss ask me go back for meeting.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Eh bro...you followed her into the shop already but didnt ask her name or contact for future reference?

Bro as mentioned in my post, I asked for her WeChat, she say don’t have. I ask for name also but she ask me go inside the cubicle and try her. Not that I don’t want, but I was rushing off back to office. Nvm. I go find her one day.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 08-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsKitchen82 View Post
Today I went rounding at 5th floor.
Happen to chance on The “Malaysian Sabah” lady.
Looks 7/10
Body 8/10 slim and sexy
Bobbies C cup, can’t tell if enhanced
Painted, kissed and banged
$150-180

Take the outside lift, turn left last shop before the L junction and hair saloon.
If it is a good experience then maybe can get her contact, easier to book next session hehe
Old 10-03-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
G.T.O is a Helpful and Caring SamsterG.T.O is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Need help from FEP old bird / old guard / perennial punters!
Recently I popped into a shop with a "Salon" word in its name.
It is somewhat (not directly) diagonally opposite YL.
Small shop, with a fair slim lanky short hair lady.
Dressed to kill, spilling half ball.
I asked how much for massage, she replied NO MASSAGE, ONLY IPL.

I don't believe her.
Nothing in this 'salon' speaks of hairdressing.
The setup of the shop doesn't look typical IPL shop too.
The biggest tell tale sign is - that kind of dressing will not allow her get out! LoL
I tried to request for IPL service then but she gave excuse that she only take corporate booking. So here I am... Trying to engage Corporate Booking opportunity here

She's the kind of woman for me. Yumz... If anyone can link me up, we can build a bridge

Kindly up my points if my FR deserves it
Open to Point Exchange
Don't forget to pm me if u do the kind deed

list to up: done
Old 13-03-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
esroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Ya anyone know where she went? Can pm me pls

Different lady now
Said she not working anymore, maybe found another job
Old 21-03-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 10
Lrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Went to check out this playground few days back. Patrol L5 but cant seem to find any shop open, maybe still early. Walked a few rounds but very sure a few shops are fk shop because of translucent glass, curtain and security cameras. But the neighbouring shops are legit business like hair salon or tailor shop. But lucky still early. All shops closed except the eateries in the middle.

Walked 2-3 rounds but nothing. Wanted to give up thinking still early, come back again at a later time. Head to toilet before getting out of this place.

Exited toilet and turn right, suddenly got one head pop out between the curtain. First look, quite chio, should be late 20, early 30. Big dolly eyes, face no scar. If I may, look like chinadoll. Strike first price.

Went to knock at her door and she open it. Usher me to head in and close the door. She told me she saw me walking round and round and decided to jio me in. I ask her what service she offer, she told me massage. I say I want to fuck you, she say straight to action? I say yes and she laugh and stroke my cock and ask me to go to the room.

I went to the one closest to the door but she say she want to do in the far room because bigger. I went in and like the layout. Full wall mirror on one of the wall. Horny already. Strip naked and sit on the bed and wait for her to come in.

She came in, stood in front of me and strip playfully. Nice lacy white bra and panty. I pull her closer to me, bend her to my side and spank her butt then sniff her. She stroke my cock in return and say let her service me. Then she gave me a bj while I look to the side in the mirror and admire the moment. Good suction and will look at me while I hold her head and use both hands to follow her momentum.

Then switch position to missionary. Spread open her legs and entered her slowly. Pull her closer to me to enter deepest and admire her body. I have to admit, she has one of the nicest body I fked since this two year. Slim, no fats, like those petite influencer, nice pair of Bs just nice for her body. Good proportion. And her pretty face. Drill her deep hard and long while looking sideway at the wall mirror. Really good environment. And I exploded inside her with one hand of her breast, another hand on her butt and we looked at each other when I cum. Like my early days fking prom queen in schools. Really enjoyable.

Clean up and she offered me water. She came in wearing a long colourful silky dress and I pull her closely to me, glide both hands up from her legs and play with her butt cheek. She automatically remove the dress straps and reveal her breasts plus protruding nips but I told her I play only, old already no more power. Next time come back again.

Forgot her name, got her WC but forget the name also and I lazy to take my second phone. Can any bros identify her based on the details in this FR? Maybe just some letters can trigger my memory.
Wow… looks like it’s time to revisit FEP and walk walk..
Old 25-03-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Brightburn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried one syt there few days ago. Massage so so piano kind. But ask for GQ and proceeded and decided to upgrade to bang her for $200. Nice slim
Body B cup boobs and slender legs. She was tight but a dead fish. Overall good bonk and will rtf
Old 25-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Deadfish coonsidered good bonk and will rtf? And $200? Wow wee.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightburn View Post
Tried one syt there few days ago. Massage so so piano kind. But ask for GQ and proceeded and decided to upgrade to bang her for $200. Nice slim
Body B cup boobs and slender legs. She was tight but a dead fish. Overall good bonk and will rtf

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Coz her pussy quite tight la. Lol. Otherwise it’s a fail
Old 26-03-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dead fish but good you must be rich bro. if 200 doesn’t mean much to you then it’s worth it!
Old 26-03-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

This one was the one I tried before. Very nice and solid figure. There’s one more syt on level 5 which is my regular. Local girl and very good service. Don’t know where to share or not. Near the hair salon one
Old 27-03-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This one was the one I tried before. Very nice and solid figure. There’s one more syt on level 5 which is my regular. Local girl and very good service. Don’t know where to share or not. Near the hair salon one
Glass lift turn right on right side?
Old 27-03-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Glass lift turn right on right side?
I think so … only remembered unit number. The typical Lian doing facial service but got massage and full service one. Solid
Old 27-03-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think so … only remembered unit number. The typical Lian doing facial service but got massage and full service one. Solid
That’s y l / mi... le from malacca... used to fj for $130 to 150 now wants 200 nvr rtf eversince
Old 27-03-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
That’s y l / mi... le from malacca... used to fj for $130 to 150 now wants 200 nvr rtf eversince
No la. Think we on different page. This one is syt Lian. SG Taiwan girl FJ $200 but solid figure and nice boons , fair skin and chio. Whoever want unit no can pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1