The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 01-05-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Look too natural is it ? Hahhahha . I convinced hy to enhance her tits . Actually didnt take much convincing . Till now her hubs got no chance to even look at those new puppies of hers not to mention even getting to play with them . U bros are more privilege than her hubs . Hahhahah
Old 01-05-2023, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Let u bros admire hy's upgraded tits ....
Money well spent.
Old 01-05-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3626 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Totally agree bro.

Had 2 FBs. Both married. Both husbands can't satisfy them, and I was just at the right place right time.

I feel that if husbands can satisfy them, usually they won't look elsewhere.
Also if the hubby is not earning enough...they look for men who can support them financially and in return open their legs for you
Old 01-05-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Totally agree bro.

Had 2 FBs. Both married. Both husbands can't satisfy them, and I was just at the right place right time.

I feel that if husbands can satisfy them, usually they won't look elsewhere.
Some gals will still stray & eat outside even though their hubbies can sextify them.
Old 01-05-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Some gals will still stray & eat outside even though their hubbies can sextify them.
Do u know why leh lovely sis ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-05-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I suppose High sex drive and wanna taste & try more.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3626 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is a complicated world. Eating here and there.
Old 01-05-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I asked one of my female friends that eat outside after having 2 kids.

Her reason is that her husband become routine after 8 years of marriage. Like sex is every Friday night for 15 min or so then done.

She misses the excitement of flirting, a few hours of foreplay (like chatting and teasing) before the actual action.
Old 01-05-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I asked one of my female friends that eat outside after having 2 kids.

Her reason is that her husband become routine after 8 years of marriage. Like sex is every Friday night for 15 min or so then done.

She misses the excitement of flirting, a few hours of foreplay (like chatting and teasing) before the actual action.
Your female friends HB never feed them enough and well.Then did you serve them enough.

Bro @YELLOW got pics of hy pussy and karchg.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Enhanced ie. implants . Breast enhancement/enlargement.
I am trying to understand...so her tits are enhanced? I would have thot ppl would enhance them larger...ok probably I need to adjust my mindset

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 01-05-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I am trying to understand...so her tits are enhanced? I would have thot ppl would enhance them larger...ok probably I need to adjust my mindset
Her boobs were previously non existent and look damn weird . So weird i dont even wan to suck them hahahaha . Different story now ! Indeed money well spent . Maybe her hubs is here reading but hmmm he hasnt seen those new tits of hers yet ..... 😝
Old 01-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessaaaa View Post
Understand and noted on this. Thank you.
I do have one last time and he is still texting me to meet.. But I got bored of him ended off with him when I was pregnant with my 2nd kid. He was my ex we were both married but kept meeting as fwb. Turned me off when he wanted to still meet me for sex when I'm pregnant. So I ignored him till now..
Okay, so good on that I suppose, as long as there is something for you to consider or think about.

Just being curious, u were turned off by his requests when you were pregnant cos...?

Old 01-05-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her boobs were previously non existent and look damn weird . So weird i dont even wan to suck them hahahaha . Different story now ! Indeed money well spent . Maybe her hubs is here reading but hmmm he hasnt seen those new tits of hers yet ..... 😝
Your persuasion powers must be damn tok kong sia. Like that also can. But go enhanced should need some funds and downtime, no?

Old 01-05-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So that means it is human nature to want to explore n taste more if they r given the opportunity esp with those they r not supposed to...looks like variety is the spice of life

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-05-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
So that means it is human nature to want to explore n taste more if they r given the opportunity esp with those they r not supposed to...looks like variety is the spice of life
Human nature but not all humans ba, hard to define human nature since you cannot peep into their minds and check if it's in nature or in control.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1