The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Sounds like Dr. Tan should start to advertise with SBF. Also visit Dr Tan today though made an apt 45 mins before visit. Last visit with Mona was March 27. Did urine and ass due to her great AR. Maybe should have done throat...maybe we should start a Mona Fanboi Social Club group here in SBF.
Both came back negative.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Stanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballax View Post
YoYo – TheRegentLust

OKT: Responded pretty fast. Thumb up on their service with a good recommend on this lady as i am looking for a big boobs lady. I took the last slot booking to fulfill my dream just now.

Room: Normal with shared toilet outside. But very comfortable big bed for a great bonk.

Pic accuracy: 80%. IMO she looks cuter in person with those sharp face feature & big eyes. I like cute lady!

Boobs: Huge BIG D or bigger than that, not sure about her cups with erupted nipples. But a boobs lover like me would love to wash my face on those size hehehe... Plus point is quite soft de lorrrr.... OMFG i am loving it!

Body: I think 165+cm, not fat but not so slim have meat on the right places. I can overlook that because i am enjoying with her boobs hehehe!

Shower: SOP & wash me clean in toilet.

BBBJ: After shower back in the room, when she take off her towel my dick went straight hard to ready mode. She saw and kneel down to gave me a nice bbbj while looking up at me like I'm her master. Haha who don't like this kind of good start.

Painting: She's quite responsive, i can see she came a few times when i was serving her sister. She was pulling my face nearly close to it. Haha so u mean u enjoy my serving laaaah LOL!

Fj: The feels was like make my dick extend to the maximum length, during 1st & 2nd round but she was patient enough on my request always. Finished both shot with cumming on her boobs. The most memorable part was she is riding on top of me, i saw her boobs was shaking up & down like hell. Such a motivate for me to hold longer and show her what a man power can be! Hahaha... Her moans was getting louder & louder when i enter deeper in her lovely wet hole! she was grabbing my hand to squeeze her boobs when she get higher. Very accommodating.

GFE & Attitude: Hardworking, responsive and can be playful sometimes. I enjoy every bit of time we spend.

Communication: Basic English. But when she don't understand i keep disturb her with big hand signs hahaha she laugh like hell. Quite fun actually.

Overall i enjoy this session with her & end up with fun. Complete 2 shots without using the full 90mins. Those boobs she had was in my top 3 list in my chionging life. I will remember it for sure. Great recommendation once again Bro SK. Bring in more big boobs lady, i am sure i will come more often if you bring in more huge boobs lady ok! Hehe!
Thanks for the sharing FR! She was in my bonk list and looks like gonna bump her up in terms of priority
Old 05-04-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been busy with work and siam OC.
This period of time poke and poke ~
Sorry didn't update field reports. Gonna compiled all here 😂
1- Bibi ( SS )
2- Suny ( TRLOVER )
3- Susan ( SS )

Sorry shall put it this way, if anyone of u interested in either one of them and want ask me about them. Can PM me
(Hahaha lazy to write descriptions today) 🤣🤣🤣

FYI, all 3 of them not much time left.. so..leg hand fast.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Kenjimatral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjimatral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My First FR - Ocean - Teeruklover

Looks: 8
Actual person looks more pretty. Photo looks average only
Body: 7.5
Slim body
Boobs: 7.5
Nautral boobs. Handful
BBBJ: 8
Her BBBJ is good. Can suck with TURBO speed. I opt for 1 x CIM
FJ: 8
Can do all position without complain. She would use her leg to grap you when she Cum.
GFE: 8
A nice friendly girl.

Saw Patrice and Suny. Very pretty! Thanks bro SK
Old 05-04-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
players277 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornywolffy View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=723013

Had a great session with Nancy SS yesterday.
Bro Silk, this is my 3/5 for free bonk.

Looks: 7/10. Syt looks.
Body: 7/10. Nice nothing much to complain about.
Boobs: 9/10. Huge melons. Plenty of caressing and sucking on those assets.Slight sag due to the force of gravity.
Frenching: 7/10. Shy at first but gradually allowed me to do a bit of DFK. Nancy really need some warm up.
BBBJ: 8/10. above average for me. Took a few DT but not more or non stop. Maybe i am simply too big for her.
FJ: 8/10. Accomodating and really hard working. Grabbed her tits hard during doggie she seemed to enjoy that! But no CIM for me maybe i not yandao enuff haha.
GFE: 7/10. Really shy but improved gradually. Maybe she is not a full time FL in Thailand.
RTF: A good choice for boobs lovers. For me it depends on money! but heard she leaving soon so really depends la.
Pussy can painting? Finger?
Old 05-04-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
stellaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystellaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

July - Soi69

First up, thanks Bro Soi69 for fast response and quick booking. The place damn nice, got 'ocean' view as I bonk her. The room size not so bad ar, but it's ok, got room to bonk can liao.
Reached the place, okt response very fast,was already in the room within minutes.
July opened the door wearing a dress that looks like those xmm you see in orchard Road. Steam liao.
The pic of her in soi69's thread 100% matches her.

Close door. She strips.
Boobs : a little bit bias but I love all these A cup girls.
You know how sometimes okt put on the girl's pages that the girl allow frenching according to chemistry? Guess I hit the jackpot cos we french like there was no tomorrow.. Maybe its all in my head but the shower together, the frenching and everything else, all top notch. After 2 shots, left a happy man.

Thanks Bro Soi69 for this wonderful girl. Too bad she only few days left, if not confirm rtf

Rating : 10/10 session
Old 05-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Clocking in 4/5
FR for BIBI SS
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=723011

Looks: 8/10. Pretty OL.
Body: 8/10. Slim with nice butt.
Boobs: 7/10. Not for boobs lovers. Still a decent handful.
Pussy: 8/10. Tight, odourless when painted. Receptive.
Frenching: 8.5/10. Passionate and willing.
BBBJ: 9/10. Solid blow out. Worked my cock hard literally.
FJ: 9/10. Good in cowgirl. Great to look at in missionary. My only 2 positions before i surrendered both shots.
GFE: 10/10. Maybe going home soon so she was in jovial mood and chatty. Prefer to listen to her moans more hahaha.
RTF: If time permits, another bro already mentioned going home soon but work wise not in ORD mode yet so that was good attitude shown. Hope she comes back soon.
Conclusion: Tried a few ladies from Bro Silk the quality didnt disappoint so far.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short FR for Susan Silk Stocking

Tried her today and her previous FR proved to be accurate. Sure was not disappointed. Simple personal ratings for this beautiful lady.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 9/10
French: 9/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10.
GFE: 10/10. Always smiley and attentive. Not one awkward moment.
RTF: Sure but she is hard to book.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by players277 View Post
Pussy can painting? Finger?
didnt paint or finger her but i think she will be ok, was too busy toying with her big boobs. pussy was shaved i guess maybe a bit of stubbles now. didnt detect any smell from the condom when i was done fucking her.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
BlazingAngelas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gwen SS
https://thesbf.shop/showthrea...2#post18543762
Location central got carpark close to bustop
Instructions crystal clear impossible to go wrong
Bro Silk very quick and responsive
Looks: 8/10 sweet face sexy full lips
Body: 8/10 Slim nice curves
Boobs: 8/10 Dunno how to gauge my hand cannot cover full
Pussy: 8/10 wet no smell painting yes
Frenching: 8/10 yes alot of frenching
BBBJ: 9/10 Strong suction alot of tounge with wet balls
FJ: 9/10 all the positions that i know which is not many but the best is cow girl. Girl got strong legs hahaha
GFE: 9/10 very communicative, friendly, keeps smiling and giggling hugs me so often non stop kisses really like those clingy gfs
RTF: definately yes coming back for her hope not fully booked the next time i come
Old 05-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
You can downgrade just like that? I just had a lousy 1 shot with Ida (milkyway) 30 mins into the session (because no frenching, no painting and BBBJ is 30sec with condom CCB) yesterday so I complained to the OKT and requested to change to 1 shot instead. My message was immediately read and ignored, nor was the girl informed of my complaint.

So I went ahead with the 2nd shot (with some coaxing cos the girl tried to siam and claim 1 shot is good enough KNN) and left. OKT never reply to my complaint till now.
Maybe I got lucky or he gave some benefit cause I used his stable before few times.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

blackbubbletea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Susan from Silk-Stockings

Instead of numerical ratings, going to try a different format...

The Good
  • OKT very responsive and gave clear directions, room is spacious
  • very pretty girl (many bros have mentioned this already), probably the first time I've met a girl who is prettier than the her advertised pictures
  • sweet girl, shy but very friendly
  • boobs are B cup but both are very nice shaped with great tension, nipple perks up quite easily and fun to play with
  • BBBJ is very shiok, out of this world - a wide range of techniques and very sensual, can feel like she is proud of her skills and want to really show you a good time
  • well trimmed and very very tight down south
  • slim but perky ass, great for doggy

The Not-so-Good
  • English is basically non-existence, couldn't have a conversation
  • quite passive, while she has a very cute demeanor (smiles and giggles a lot), she does not initiate at all
  • gets tired very easily (both BBBJ and FJ)
  • no CIM (she's listed as "depends", not sure what it depends on... but feels like mostly no)

The Verdict
  • she's leaving next Monday, though probably won't RTF anyway
Old 05-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Guys....FR please.

And who zap me? hmm...
I long time no come. once come serial zapper come liao.
Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Admin do you see or ask why they zap me? If they cannot answer. Please ban the zapper. Thank you very much.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 05-04-2019 at 09:15 PM.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

Bigbyte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 4/4/2019
Time: 1030am

Ammy Theregentlust

Always been a lurker around this forum. But saw stable have this lucky draw promo going on so decided to write to pop a chance on the lucky draw.

Located at the Central East of SG.

Ammy is a sweet girl who looks about 80 - 85% resemblance to advertised pics.

Clean spacious place with fresh towels.

She helped me with my clothes and led me to shower together with her.

Washed me up like a baby and ensure i was clean before she proceed to clean herself. i helped her with a little here so as to start the mood going.

She has a great personality and starts to initiate and talking to break the ice.

Touchy here and there, Very soon both of us were kissing like long lost lovers as i fondle her natural boobs.

Soon we got on 69 position where she was giving me Uncap BJ and i was busy savoring her trimmed and wet pussy. Very sensitive here as she will move around like she's craving for more licks & sucks.

Sex is good with her cowgirl on top after caps on. Her juicy pussy is the highlight of the whole session. Multiple positions done, i fired my spermies into her warm pussy after a good 20mins pounding.

Last but not least, Her GFE is to go for as she makes sure the whole session is just simply satisfying and enjoyable. She will be here for another few days, so try her before she leave our shores.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
I long time no come. once come serial zapper come liao.
Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Admin do you see or ask why they zap me? I cannot answer. Please ban the zapper. Thank you very much.
Woah! After this post. Got ppl zap me. Admin take a look. Pui. Serial zapper trap. You are pussy.

I will said something to let you serial zapper zap me. And see who fall into trap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1